Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Fan Practise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Fan Practise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:31 am

Taylor simply grinned and began approaching, limbering up and preparing for a fight

then you better be good at defending yourself or the yukata is gonna get dirty.

good. an insentive for the girl to begin showing her true colours
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:43 am

"I won't fight wearing this."

Her voice was firm, her stare unwavering, finally meeting the older woman's.

She wouldn't risk getting this kimono dirty. It meant too much to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:48 am

Taylor merely chuckled, and began picking up the pace, momentarily ducking to pick up a branch and swung it around expertly

then stop me getting it dirty dear

she swung the branch at Moe, wanting to see her react

however....when she didn't move, Taylor stopped the branch mere millimeters from the yukata

the branch hovered there for a moment before Taylor went slack, huffing irritably

[color-royalblue].....damnit you remind me of when i was young. fucking scared to go against something that seems so obsolete in your life. this will take longer than expected[/color]

she threw the branch to the side and huffed again, dusting her palms off and crossing her arms over her chest while she looked off into the distance and scowled
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:53 am

She flinched when the branch was swung at her, squeezing her eyes shut. Her hands pressed against her chest and she bit her lip.

She wouldn't fight.

Her eyes flickered open, looking up at Taylor silently when she spoke again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:00 am

she rubbed her face hard with her hands, grumbling something in elven, and then slowly dragged her hands down her face before letting them hang at her sides

closing her eyes, she sighed irritably and reached a hand out, placing it on Moe's head while the other rested on her hip, tapping it irritably

ah fuck....sorry for being so rough Moe-Chan. kinda all i know now. but you remind me of what i used to be so much it's painful. she removed her hand form moe's head and placed it on her other hip do things at your own pace, i guess...and come to me, if ya like, if you wanna vent on something/anything. i'll listen and not tell a soul...i....i guess i know what it's like being scared of your tribe/clan.

she looked to the side and crossed her arms over her chest again

she wasn't all that great at being...well...sensitive and delicate about things like this...but she guessed it was a good time to start practicing....even if she did feel awkward acting like an older sister kinda person

but she thought the girl could use someone to vent on
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:07 am

She ducked her head a little, looking up at Taylor with an almost annoyed look, cheeks puffed out childishly.

And when her hand was removed from her hair, she bowed low, hands clasped together in front of her. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:20 am

Taylor had to resist the urge to poke Moe's cheeks as it was a adorable expression

but she smiled and rolled her eyes when Moe bowed

look, ya don't have to bow around me. at least let me be the one you don't act polite around. i ain't polite, and won't be to many people. at this, she grinned evily and began ruffling Moe's hair, seeing how simply patting Moe's head got her pouting

she snickered, and smiled to show it was in good nature
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:26 am

She flinched a little as the comb tugged her hair painfully when Taylor ruffled it, batting at the older woman's hand and ducking away.

She gave the woman a pout as she righted her hair again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:32 am

Taylor laughed

you look better when you show a proper expression pinches her cheek gently and pulls a little, raising her pierced eyebrow the calm face of someone who's ladylike looks ugly on you. emotions suit you m'dear

she smiled and turned the girl around to sort out her hair

okay, she'll admit that she does remember how to make a girl's hair look good and to set it straight again....even if all she ever really does is wash her own and dry it with a towel, her hair barely knowing what a hairbrush is....she just uses her fingers to brush out her hair
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:37 am

She stuck her tongue out childishly when her cheek was pinched.

"Thank you," she muttered when the woman began straightening out her hair for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 am

she barked out a laugh as the girl stuck her tongue out, and she returned the gesture by sticking out her tongue as well

pcolor=royalblue]no problems. i once spent about 100 years, give or take, in Japan. i learnt a few things while i was there, so fixing your hair up is nothing. besides! i was the one that messed it up[/color]

she grinned, and put the last bits of scruffy hair neat and stepped back

there, done. you look lovely again
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:44 am

"We've spent about the same amount of time in Japan then." This coming November, she would have been in Japan one hundred and four years.

"Did you enjoy it there?"

She had bad memories in Japan, but there were places that she enjoyed there. She wondered idly if Taylor had enjoyed the same places as she had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

she smiled

i enjoyed the mountains there...and the temples of Kyoto. but there were places i can't quite remember the names off, but the gardens there were beautiful. as were the babmboo forests in kyoto. i tended to stay further south. but then there were times in Tokyo as well. the technology there facinated me and i couldn't help but investigate she sighed a little whistfully but one of my favourite places had to be Aomori up north, along the little coastal villages and local fishing docks. it was lovely and quiet and not overly hot there.

yeah, she enjoyed japan a lot, mainly staying in the country side and not paying attention to names as she didn't care about such things, only the beauty around her at the time
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 am

"It must be nice out in the countryside. I haven't really ventured out of Kobe much..."

Any time the main household of the clan had gone to the countryside for a break, she had been left behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 am

she tapped her chin

in that case, i will take you to Japan, well away from kobe, and let you explore the rest of the place. i met some truely wonderful people there, and the scenery is just gorgeous. you'd love the Gardens in some of the places. some places have a perfect blend of Sakura and Maple trees. the colours are exquisite with each. would be a good place to practice your fan dancing that i saw before. or we could go somewhere really calm that hardly anyone goes to up in the mountains. the waterfalls there are stunning, or the calm pools, or even the hot springs. i'm sure you'd love it all

she became a little more animated as she spoke about her travels, having always loved doing so, especially when she found palces that anyone hardly ever, or had never, been to
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:02 am

She smiled brightly at the older woman.

"That sounds wonderful." Her eyes gleamed brightly with her excitement. She had always wanted to see the beauty of the Japanese countryside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:06 am

Taylor grinned

also, Tokyo would be fun. loads of arcades and shops everywhere. granted there's tonnes of people, but if you're with me, it won't be a problem. and you know the best thing? blue hair ain't strange there. in fact, they love it! orange hair would totally rock their world as well. some spend ages trying to get their hair your colour over their. it's a fun and very colourful city taylor snickered, lightly tugging on a lock of her hair, as well as a loose lock from Moe's hair

she sat down on the grass and looked up at the sky, remembering some of her travels

some of the places i've been have been truely amazing. i think you'd like it. loads of colours and interesting people...and then there are some really calm places with only animals and planst surrounding you. the world is very big and beautiful if you know where to look
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 am

"I did get a lot of attention back in Kobe." She lifted her hand to touch her hair. "Grandmother didn't like it, though. She's tried to get me to dye it a couple of times." A nice normal shade of black that no one would look twice at.

She knelt next to the woman, settling her hands, clasped delicately, on her lap. "I used to travel a lot with my pack. I've been to many places around Europe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:15 am

she waved her hand dismissivly

bah! black is dull! orange is awesome! blue's quite a fun colour as well. and as for grandma, well, i'm imagining she's quite set in the old ways of life really

when she heard of her being in a 'Pack' before a Clan, she smirked

i get the feeling you'd do better in a Pack than a Clan any day. and i'm glad you at least got to do some form of traveling. it's a good experience. makes ya streetwise and you see things many don't get to. *Snicker* plus! you get to mess around with the locals and see what happens

she had also loved the feeling of not being tied to one place, of being free to do whatever

but with her current predicament, she needed to stay low and in one place to defend herself properly, so she was a little tied up right then.

aw well, she can deal for a while
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 am

"...She is over two millennia old..." she defended weakly. She had likened her grandmother to a fossil many times over. She was a wrinkled old prune of a woman that hadn't ages gracefully in the slightest.

"Yes, I did get along much better in the pack. My family were very close to me. My father, uncle and grandfather of sorts." She smiled at the memories she had of them. "I miss my time with them. But I hope I can form bonds just as strong with the pack here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:26 am

she paused, glancing at Moe, and something seemed to click in her mind, causing her to grin widely

irish...ginger...green eyes...half lycan.....

well, i'm sure you will m'dear. i'm quite sure you will. i may not be overly fond of the Pack here, as i've already met one, but i've learnt a few things, nothing bad, just enough to keep me on my toes. but that's only if the worse comes to pass. i doubt it will, but i'm planning just in case.

she chuckled low in her throat, and began fiddling with her hair, just twisting it around her fingers
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:29 am

She nodded slowly.

"W-What are the elves like here...?" she asked quietly, looking up at the woman through her fringe. Were they stuck up bastards like her clan? Or were they more accepting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:34 am

she grinned

well, first off, there's me; blunt,brash, careless, quick tempered and has a trigger finger. but you get used to it. i don't sugar coat or beat about the bush. other than us, there's only one other elf i've met, and she's the Elder. her name is Seraphine. she's lovely. easy to relax around and not up tight at all. a bit sporadic and her emotios change swiftly. however, he's true, and wn't go against her word...as long as you don't disobey direct orders. then she'll have to punish you. she's a tad militaristic in that sense, but other than that, there's nothing to worry about with the elves, that i've met, here. except me when i either run out of fags/tobacco, or waking up in the mornings. no one gets in my way in the mornings. she chuckled, pushing her fringe out of her face, and doing the same to moe's before flicking her gently on the forehead so relax! we're nice people, honest *grin*
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 am

"So few elves?" From what she had scented of the wolves around, it seemed there were a lot more wolves than elves.

She hadn't expected that.

She had gathered that this was primarily a group for Vampires just by the sheer numbed of the creatures and she thought Elves would have congregated around vampires more than wolves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 am

you seemed so shocked *chuckle* having Outcast Elves, or elves that run away, or elves taht are simply the lone survivor of their Tribe/Clan is very rare indeed. not many of us in the first palce to be honest. the Young Races are spreading quick and making it harder for our race to exist

she smiled a touch sadly, but she remembered, in her history lessons as a child, that the Elven Race and the other Old Races once ruled the planet, existing in harmony with humans being the minority....it would soon be the end of the Old Races, but Taylor didn't mind too much. she doubteed she would see their end any ways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Practise
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next