Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Hunting and Trainging

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:58 pm

"Ezekiel"
He mutter softly, he was not fond of being called by his full name, all his life only those who had enslaved him had called him Ezekiel.

"He didn't attack me, I attacked him."
He admitted, scratching his head.
"It was my own fault to be honest, though we lycans do tend to have a temper, I was just asking for a fight, testing the waters and all that.

His name was Aodh, he and his brother are residents here."
he nodded, he really had ask for that fight, even if he had not struck the first blow.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Taylor scrunched her nose a little

i'm not sure what i think about him and his brother. i've had no direct interaction with Aodh...but i've spoken with his brother. he seems nice enough...but like i said, they have binding to others outside that threaten others here. i've heard murmurs of war around these parts...and many of the Vampires here are on edge and have heard that the head elder, Gicanto, had to sacrifice and alter a great deal about this place...i've heard things about her having an old Lover that was a Lycan, and it turned sour. he wants her back ,but won't go, and now a possible threat of war hangs over. one wrong move could throw everything into chaos....and then, said Ex Lover could call back his lycans here; namely Aohd and his brother, and send them to fight against us...and if the other Lycans become too attached to him, as if seeing him as a kind of leader (either of them), they will probably fight along side those two as well........Pack Bonds are very binding

she chewed on the end of her cigarette as she smoked, white smoke drifting from her mouth and nose as she sighed
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Zeke shrugged dismissively.
"What do I care, they are not my pack."
He said coldly and finished off his cigarette, stumping it out on a root of the tree.

"If turf wars break out over some stupid lovers quarrel I'll just up and leave.
I have no loyalty to anyone here, elder or otherwise.
As for Aodh and his brother, they seem like alright guys.
I doubt they would do anything to upset the peace around here,
but it's not my place to say, I've only been here a few hours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Taylor grinned at the cold attitude

well, test number one passed: not attached and good survival instinct

good answer. yes, i'm loyal to my elder and those i make friends with, but that's my nature, noth as an Elf and in my self. i ain't changing any time soon. but yes, at least one person not bound here would be good. i could do with such creatures. the thing with most Vampires and Lycan is that they are so deeply bound that they can't do anything about it and will go with the Coven Leader or Alpha's words. at least with my Elder i can disown her and move on.

yes, this one is getting more and more interesting as she interacts with him

as for the other Lycans, i still don't like them...something just doesn't settle right with me. and i always follow my instincts about people. it's how i've lived so long as a Bounty Hunter or i would have been dupped any number of times and wound up six feet under
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:40 pm

"You don't like lycans huh?"
He said smugly, crossing his arms.
"Probably a good thing, you never know when we are going to turn on you."
He added with a chuckle as he lay again the trunk of the tree, chewing on his lip rings slightly.

"I can't say I am overly fond of anyone, let alone my own kin.
I have always been a loner, I like it that way.
You don't have to depend on anyone except your own skill."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:26 pm

she nodded, humming appreciateivly

aye. i've been like that for about....um.....three hundred and something years. i don't pay much attention to time unless i really need to. but yeah, other than the occasional partner on bounty hunts when they were needed, i have been pretty much alone. i've developed my skills to a razor edge, and can now do anything involving weaponry and vehicals. i can repair, upgrade and build from scratch. i'm a Master Weaponsmith and Mechanic now. i've only ever shown one or two people a few of the basics if is aw potential, but they always dissapointed me in the end so i don't really bother too much now...besides, they were from the Young Races, humans to be exact, not long livers who can learn everything i know properly.

she puffed on her cigarette, creating smoke rings as she sighed

there's one here who's caught my interest...i'm thinking of actually gathering/recruiting a few from here to be Bounty hunters with me. bigger bounties would be avaliable, and much more challenging ones. the usual bounties are boring me now. i want bigger challenges.

she snickered, adjusting her goggles and then fiddling with her turtleneck

i'm an adrenaline junkie. i get bored easy and need to be kept entertained
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:33 pm

"Oh yeah?"
He said, lifting and eyebrow.
"Who would that be?"
He questioned, he wanted to learn as much as possible about what kind of people resided here and who was worth taking an interest in.
He took out another cigarette and lit it, propping it into his mouth.
"I'd think there would be all manner of candidates for hunting companions in a place like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:09 pm

she smirked.

i found some extreme potential in one you wouldn't even look at. her name is Jenevieve Gladstone. a delicate little miss but about as blunt as a brick. i love it. she has a grace for a different fighting style to myself, a more elgant and stelthy killer i think, thank myself. she would be useful indeed. she then sighed as for other potential candidates, i have to look. some won't bother despite the potential, which is irritating, but i need willing apprentices. and the rest? not really much potential at all. it's pathetic. and the final few that don't fall into either are just down right hostile. i can't be bothered to deal with them so they can go fuck themselves for all i care.

she shrugged a shooulder and idly began fiddling with Zeke's hair, finding out it was still as soft as his fur and grinned

damn her thing for playing with hair/fur
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Zeke rolled his eyes slightly as she played with his hair, he didn't hate it but he was clearly not use with close contact.
"Well if you need any help training this new protege of yours I'll be happy to show her how real beasts do battle."
He said with an entertained smirk.
"You'd think there would be more suitable candidates,
I may be interested in it, if I ever need some extra cash that is."
He shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:42 pm

she tiwlred the hair around her fingers as she thought

a Lycan willing to help her out...and teach any apprentacis she would take on....that would be useful

and it would be good to have their heightened senses as well

if you wish to help in any way, you won't be turned away. but i'll have to be around to make sure things don't get out of hand. i have to remember that any i take on won't be familiar with hunting...and i don't want them dying by accident before they're even fully trained.

she chuckled, humming a tune quietly again

and yeah...i thought there could be more portentials, but it's hard to find them. maybe they'll appear as more come around here. times are a-changin' she snickered and let her hands drp from the other's hair, sensing a slight discomfort

also, tell me if something's bothering you, like any of my actions, cuz i will do what i want and when i want without thinking. *shrug* it's who i am.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 pm

"Dying by accident."
He snickered softly, if someone wasn't around to stop him when he really go into the thrill of the kill it was very possible that he could kill one of those in training.
"That's probably a good idea, rage issues and all."
He stated calmly.
He nipped her hand swiftly.
"How about you play with your own hair."
He chuckled softly, still not used to being close to someone.
"But yeah..."
He scratched his hands through his hair.
"I wouldn't want to lose control fighting someone who was untrained."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:56 pm

she chuckled at the nip and lightly whapped him across the back of his head

it's not the same when playing with my own hair

she grinned and chuckled, but began fiddling with her hair any ways

also, aye. i would be able to stop you easily enough as i have trained in comabt. i wouldn't let anyone do something that they wouldn't want to on my watch. besides, *snicker* there's so few people here that caught my interest, each apprentice is a treasure. best not to get them killed.

rolling her shoulders, she stood up and picked up her Doe, planning on getting it back to the mansion soon before the flys get to it

she looked over her shoudler at the lycan after slinging the doe over her other shoulder, shwoing a strength that many elves didn't have.

you gonna come or are ya gonna wait around here or something? might be another rabbit in for ya later she added teasingly

she was suprisingly comfortable around the lycan, but not so relaxed she wasn't cautious

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:02 am

Zeke flashed a toothy grin at her first comment.
"I hope for the sakes of your pupils you can stop me easily, plus I'd like to see that."
The elf was sure of herself, borderline cocky even, a trait he didn't mind.
Though he strongly doubted that any part of stopping him would be considered easy.

He got to his feet and caught up-to her in a strides.
Snickering and pulling the doe off of her shoulders and flinging it over one of his while putting another cigarette between his teeth.
She was tough for an elf, he would give her that, but no matter how rough he was he could at least attempt to act like a gentleman would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:55 am

Taylor felt the weight disappear from her shoulder and saw Zeke carrying the kill

thanks m'dear. much appreciated. didn't peg ya as a gentleman though. nice to be suprised occasionally

she smiled and bowed her head a little

definate rabbit for ya once we reach the mansion if ya want it.

she grinned wider and stubbed out the remains of her cigarette on her forearm before lighting another one

man i love these things. damn shame it took forever for cigarettes to be invented. i had to smoke from a pipe for a long time when i was still a part of my Tribe. she said, gesturing to the cigarette as she began heading back to te mansion
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:00 am

"I'm not a gentleman, nothing gentle about me."
He scoffed.
"I just want to get back faster, yearning for a good steak and I didn't want this slowing you down."

Zeke chuckled softly lighting the smoke he had in his mouth.
"Now that would suck,
Nothing better then a good smoke, it's made even better by the fact that they can't negatively effect us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:06 am

she grinned

ooooh! so this is a rare event i'm witnessing? i'm honoured, Zeke! she laughed, nudging the lycan with her shoulder playfully but also, i wouldn't have moved slow at all. i've had to carry dead bodies back to places sometimes when my clients wanted to see their targets dead

she sighed, remembering having to drag back several child vampires in bags...that wasn't fun

and yeah. a good smoke is always awesome *grin* i have a mate that grows my specific blend of tobbacco perfectly and i only ever get my smoking stuff from them. it's a good contact to have. and yes, that is a mega plus. my old mate told me i smoked like a chimney but have the lungs of an athlete. it's awesome.

to emphasise, she blew out a cloud of smoke hoops and a thin cloud through them, dead centre before they disappeared
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:11 am

"Oh shut up"
He said bluntly and pushed he back for nudging him.

"Act like that and I'll mark it down as a favor and you'll be the one cooking my steak."
He chuckled softly to himself.
Despite the fact he had just torn apart a rabbit his stomach gave and audible groan in hunger.

"I'm not fussy when it comes to my smokes, anything will do really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:18 am

i warn you now, i can't cook well. my partners always had one thing in common. they could cook good food. anything that doesn't involve cooking, i'm good at. cooking is my one weakness she snickered, hearing that his stomach growled, easily regaining footing after being nudged back

as for smokes, i'm picky. if ya want, you could try one of mine. it's fucking smooth and smells awesome. not like those awefaul cheap cigs that you can get.

she could smell that they were nearing the mansion and sighed....she still wasn't great in big groups of people...especially with so many that could be very hostile towards her...she was tired of hostiles and wanted a break and to simply train and find her feet again.

not that she would leave just yet...she still needed rest. she just wouldn't spend too much time inside the mansion
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:22 am

"In that case, I will save myself from the serious food poisoning and cook it myself.
Last thing I need is to be killed by and elf wielding a spatula."
He chuckled softly and shook his head, fancy that, a woman that could not cook.
And and elf of all things, elves took great pride in how they raised their daughters into proper young women.

"Nah I'm good, never been one for fancy things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:28 am

she laughed out loud

ha! fear my cooking skills as they are far more deadly than my aim

she made a 'waving spatular' motion and snickered

i made sure to have as little contact with my mother as possible as she was a total bitch that cost me everything. she killed who i used to be. so it was only fitting i ended her life by my hand.

her tone has suddenly gotten a lot darker and her ears had tilted back

Taylor's aura also went darker and a lot more dangerous as her violet eyes turned black and the pupils turned to slits

she absolutly despised her mother
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:35 am

"I do fear them, more than anything."
He said with a loud laugh.
Zeke could not help but notice how Taylor changed so suddenly, she too had a darkness deep within her soul.
"Calm down kiddo."
He teased as he ruffled her hair.
They had reached the fence that surrounded the estate, he kicked the gate opened with his foot and walked him, holding it open with his free hand to allow her entry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:11 pm

she shook her head after her hair was ruffled, straightening the locks and getting back to normal again

um...sorry about that...*cough*

she walked through the gate, bowing her head in thanks and busily pushed her memories to the back of her mind where she could control them

she looked up at the mansion and sighed. she's only ever been in her room, and her section of the Garage

she smiled on her thoughts of the garage...but the smile faultered when she thought of the work she ahd to do on her land rover

she growled as she remembered how it got so badly damaged

damn pompous insulting high and mighty with his head so fucking high up his ass he can't see the fucking moonlight son of a bitch vampire... she grumbled, scowling as she thought of that vampire Hellsing that insulted her race and destroyed her very important car
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Zeke shook his head and gave her a sideways glance.
"What's wrong? You look like you're about to set the place on fire."
He said with a chuckle as his eyes followed hers to the mansion.

He placed his free hand in the pockets of his jeans and continued towards the front door.
He had not actually set foot inside other then a rather short trip to the kitchen,
he wondered to himself, which poor soul was stuck with him for a room mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Taylor looked up and sighed heavily, chewing on the end of her cigarette, taking a drag and making the end glow bright

a Vampire by the name of hellsing. rude, arrogant, hostile, and generally a haughty bastard who doesn't look like they've worked a proper day in their life. he had the gaul to insult my entire race, and expect to not have me react. i'm a proud son of a bitch as well, and can be arrogant and rude, but his level of hostility and rudeness was uncalled for...and he destroyed something very important to me.

she grumbled and swore colourfully in elven and sighed heavily, pushing her hair out of her eyes

sorry.....i...have difficulty with controlliong outbursts...didn't used to be like this all the time. but my life isn't...pleasent.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:41 pm

"You have difficultly controlling your outbursts."
Zeke mimic with a snide smirk before bursting into laughter.

"Kiddo you forget you are talking to a lycan, I am the mother-fucking king if uncontrolled outbursts so don't apologize to me."

Zeke's laughter dulled down to a chuckle before he replied.
"Hellsing huh? Never liked vampires.
Why not just get some pay back, break something of his in return."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting and Trainging
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next