Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Hunting and Trainging

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Zeke changed back into his human form and shook his head.
"Idiot."
He sighed softly, as he pushed open the door and picked the girl up without asking her permission or giving her the option to refuse.

Silently he carried her to the infirmary and set her down on one of the tables, collecting bandages and anti-bacterial creme, and anything else she would need including surgical needles and thread to stitch up any of the deeper wounds.

He remained quiet for quite some time, obviously feeling guilty for the pain he had inflicted on her.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Taylor gave an undignified squeek as she was picked up again and unable to get away this time, despite squirming around to get out of his arms

ass....... was all she said, crossing her arms over her chest and sighed heavily as she looked away

she didn't like this situation one bit

however, she let out a heavy breath when she was sat down on the med bed, but still didn't uncross her arms until Zeke had to stitch up the bite marks

looking at zeke, she then realised how quiet he was, and seemed....she couldn't describe it but knew he felt guilty

huffing, she reach over and flicked his forehead between his eyes

not your fault you idiot. i asked for it when i asked to train with you. and i goaded you further with the way you fought. i knew i couldn't win that fight, yet i still pushed harder and got myself injured. i was only testing boundries. this is my fault moron. so don't go being all guilty as it doesn't suit you. she said, glaring gently at the moping lycan before sighing and shaking her ehad smiling it was a learning curve for both of us. so let's just leave it at that and move on, yeah?

every word was true, in her eyes, and ignored the throbbing of her wounds.

she had deep grazes on her back from being dragged around, dirt everywhere as well as a few grass stains and elaves in her hair

a normal day for her really

she chuckled at the thought
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:22 pm

"It doesn't change the fact that I have been a lycan now for over 500 years, I should be able to control myself."
He said with a growl as he was flicked on the forehead.

He busied himself with cleaning out the wounds with anti-septic and stitching the deep cuts.

Once he had cleaned, gauzed and bandaged all the deep wounds he moved to cleaning the rubble and dirt from her back with a sponge and repeating the process until every wound was properly cleaned and treated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:36 pm

hey! you're around the same age as me *chuckle*

Taylor winced as he began wiping her back down

though she wasn't overly sensitive about her back, she was still hesitant about others touching her Outcast scars as it always sent mini shocks through her, reminding her of how she was cast out, and of the day she was in the first place.

relaxing again though, she beat back all her memories and only thought of the present moment

that was when Taylor was suddenly very aware about Zeke's lack of clothing.....and went ridged

she just remembered that the man didn't have a second set of clothes and didn't bother covering up

reaching around blindly, she found some sort of blanket and threw it at him, never looking at him

she kept her eyes trained forwards, away from the Lycan, and covered the lower half of her face with her hand as she hid her blush

cover yourself man....

her scowled lightly, her eyebrows tilting down in the middle as she tried her best to keep all thoughts clean

why the fuck is she embarrassed! she walked in on her best mate having sex all the time and couldn't care less!!! hell, she even told him about their next job while he and his lover were at it!

so what's with her acting like this now?!

she beat ehrself up in her mind
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 pm

"Oh yeah?
I should be edging on 540 years old by now."
He said with a smile as he finished cleaning her back and applying the last of the bandages.

Zeke let out a loud chuckle and tied the blanket around his waist.
"I would not have picked you as someone so sensitive about a little nudity.
Better? I feel like I am wearing a skirt."
He could not help but grin as he walked around from the back of the table.
"There, you're all fixed up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 pm

she rubbed her cheeks hard, squeezing her eyes shut before the blush went away

i'm usually not........

she wouldn't look at him thought, biting her tongue hard so she wouldn't blush again

Mental thoughts: OMFG WTH!!!???? WHY ON EARTH AM I ACTING LIKE THIS?!?!?! THIS ISN'T MEEEEEE!!!!!!

she sighed heavily and looked back at Zeke eventually

thank you. man...i'm saying that more thyan i have in the rest of my life.........i think something's wrong with me.... she huffed, shaking her head

blushing...and being polite.....THE HELL!?!?!?

she looked back up, and noticed the tattoos

without really thinking, she hopped up off of the med bed and began tracing the tattoo on his shoulder curiously

when and why did you get this? it looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:01 am

"....You're welcome...."
He replied, slight confusion in his voiced as he watched her blush and trace his tattoos with her finger.
"Uh they are the markings of my old pack, it got them to.....to um, cover up the branding."
He said his speech slowing down.
"Serious Taylor are you okay? I think you might have a fever."
He mentioned as he pressed his palm against her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:03 am

her head felt a little fuzzy, but that might be blood loss

she shook it off and smiled a little lopsidedly and continued to trace the tattoos and then saw the branding

your tattoos are awesome.... when she spotted the branding properly, she began tracing that almost sadly it's not nice being branded...that's kinda like my Outcast Marks...it's a branding as well...shows me as Tribe-less and something to hunt down and hurt. means i can't join other tribes. always lonely

her grin faded away and she leaned her head against his shoulder, her skin burning up as her thoughts got cloudier

mom never liked me the moment i was born....she had dad killed...and any other relative of mine....and while i was being outcast, she killed my lover in front of me....i killed her.....she would always find ways of hurting me........planned my Outcast from the beginning.....with Tribe leaders.....none really liked me.....it's why they made my scars worse than others and made me look like i am.....

okay...she was slightly delerious and just spilling what was on her mind and what constantly ate at her daily

dad shouldn't be dead...she should have just got rid of me form the beginning....left him alone...shouldn't be here........ she mumbled, sighing heavily

she, however, wasn't crying...she never ever cried no matter what...........
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:22 am

Zeke stroked her hair softly, he could definitely relate to how she felt.
"The world is full of bastards Taylor,
But you can't change what happened, nor can you blame what happened on yourself.
Your mother was a monster but you have to let sone of this hatred go, its eating away at you."
Zeke had a lot of hatred over what had happened to him but he had let it go enough to the point that he no longer killed every vampire he came across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:47 pm

she let out a small whine, her hands coiling into loose fists, feeling a little too weak to make proper ones

how? sh-she litterally...took everything....can't go home.....surrounded by enemies.....took everything important.....who i was cracked when father died at her hands....she cut me when she killed the rest of my family.....she broke and bled me dry when killing him in front of me as i was being outcast......and who i was died when i killed her........all because of her....everything important was gone.......i though peace would come with her death....but it wasn't enough....military and bounties seemed to call out to me..... she let out a weak, almost hysterical, giggle, the heat of her temperature getting to her a bit come to us Taylor, spill more....avenge the lives taken....an eye for an eye...and your mother killed many.....correct the balance..........it was complete madness, i knew...but i needed the violence to forget......i'm no longer a nice person.....i hurt others....not good at all.....

she sounded lost, her fingers trailing the tattoo and brand as she spoke, not focusing on anything in particular and nuzzling into his shoulder as he stroked her hair

she murmured her thanks at the gesture, her words sounding thick and heavy as she found it a touch harder to speak clearly

Taylor whimpered again though, and she looked pale but flushed

...Zeeeeeeke......i feel really hot......i don't like it.........

her legs were feeling a bit shakey as well
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Zeke reached over and grabbed a bottle of antibiotics along with anti-inflamitaries.
He scooped Taylor up in his arms and sat down on the floor, cradling her in his lap.
"It's okay Taylor, it will pass."
He cooed softly, wiping some hair off of her sweating forehead.
He measured out how much medicine she would need and brought the cup to her mouth.
"Drink it."
He said softly as he stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 pm

(just saying, this is utterly adorable!!!))

Taylor looked at the mixture for a moment, eyes unfocused, and simply drank it, only thinking that some form of fluid would cool her down even a little

hell, it could have been a poison, and she would have still drank it; senses be damned

she didn't like the taste and made a face, sticking her tongue out and coiling up a little as her ears shivered in distaste along with the rest of her.

bleh! she mumbled, sounding, for the life of her, like a child again as she coiled back into Zeke's side and away from the icky medicine

she enjoyed, however, her hair continually being stroked and began relaxing again, but she still felt hot and uncomfortable. maybe not as bad, but not really much different from, before
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:20 pm

"You've got a fever, sadly you just have to sweat it out."
He said softly.
"Try to get some sleep."
He added as he continued stroking her hair, resting his cold hands upon her forehead and back of her neck.
He smirked softly at her childish antics, he would take great pleasure in teasing her about it later, however he knew he wouldn't do it, she'd been through enough and it was the fever doing this to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:26 pm

she sighed quietly at the feeling of cool hands, not even caring that something was near her neck

she leaned right back against Zeke's chest and tilted her head up as she brought her knees to her chest, just wanting to curl up...it was an old habit, form when she was young, to curl up when scared or ill

as she looked up, she grinned widely, the flush staining her cheeks like a blush and giggled

you look nice...like really nice. i like it. also, you not sweet in a bad way like many others that look nice. you don't act. *giggles* people who don't act are good people deep down *tilts head to side slightly* you're a good person zeke! she said, still grinning brightly

she could already feel her temperature beginning to go down
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Zeke shook his head softly and chuckled.
"And you look like a complete mess."

She did, covered in bandages and sweat, her hair sticking to the sides of her face.
The colour in her face started to return, she didn't look so sickly just quite flushed.
"I'm glad you think I am a good person.
Taylor, I think deep down, though you will deny it, to the worlds end, that you are a good person too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:46 pm

she was half thoughtful for a moment, tapping her chin with a finger

.....i don't know....i don't think so......people don't kill others simply to forget.......i've had to kill children before...not a fun task but i did it....but i'd like to be a good person....maybe part of why i came here....

she idly began fidsling with zeke's hair and pouted as the rest of what he said had registered

maybe...don't have to point it out.....

yeah, the fever was receding slightly, but she was still pretty far gone

hmmmmm~ she mumbled as some random thought came to mind

in the next instant, she picked up one of Zeke's hands and kissed his palm

daddy had said that kisses makes bad things go away....your hands make the bad things go away now she giggled, still acting childishly as she began fiddling with his fingers

((she's sooooooo far out of it.....sorry x.¬; ))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:20 pm

"Sorrow made you do some bad things, it doesn't make you a bad person, you have a fresh start here, perhaps you can become the person you want to be."

He said softly, raising an eyebrow as Taylor kissed his hand,
"We need to get you cooled down."
He added as he scooped her up again, raising to his feet and he lay her out on the medical bed, getting to the freezer and fishing out an ice pack.

He moved back over to her and placed it on her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Taylor had nothing to say to that, and was distracted by being picked up

yelping at the sudden movement, she clung to him until he put her down.

when the ice bag was put against her forehead, she sighed, now sounding mor and more like herself, her colour returning to normal as her temp went down

she took the bag from Zeke and held the ice against her forehead, and smiling a little, the full beaming grin sobering up as she began gathering herself

what was she saying before?.....she better not had embarrassed herself......but she had a gut feeling she just did

she groaned and leaned forwards, still holding onto the icebag
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:55 pm

He sighed in relief as she seemed to be getting better.
"How do you feel?"
He asked, leaning against the table with his arms folded across his still bare chest.
"You scared me for a moment there."
He had no intention of bringing up how she had acted,
the girl had suffered enough without added embarrassment onto it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Taylor sighed heavily, putting the ice to the side as she felt a headache coming on, and blindly reached for her cigarettes, lighting one and smoking it heavily

she rolled her shoulders and shifted a little before sitting up straight and seeming like she was having the hangover/comedown of her life

how'd i scare ya?.......i acted......lets just say very differently just now didn't i?

she could already guess how she acted because of what others had told her in the past when she was feverish
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Zeke nodded.
"You did act very differently"
He said with a smirk and shrugged softly.
"I was worried you would stay that way, a terrifying thought."
He added with a chuckle, fetching a glass of water and handing it to her.
"You look like a train wreck."
He added, simply to add insult to injury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:16 pm

she facepalmed and blindly took the glass of water with one hand

.....i........i can imagine.......*looks up* how differently did i act, exactly?

she gulped back the water and rubbed her face, feeling like she had just been stampeded over by a heard of centaur

she remembers herself giggling...and doing something...and...ugh, she can't rmember...it's just hazy
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:20 pm

An amused grin spread across Zeke's face.
"I might spare you the details in case I break your ego."
He said with a chuckle.
"There was a lot of giggling, you acted almost adorable."
He could not help but laugh and shook his head.
"As long as you feel better now, I am happy to dismiss every prior to the fever making you loopy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 pm

she groaned loudly, setting the empty glass to the side

bringing her knees to her chest she curled up into a ball as she pulled her goggles down over her eyes, put out the now fully smoked fag, and pulled up a scar around the lower half of her face, ears twitching

fan-fucking-tastic....but yeah,,,,please don't say anything about what just happened to any one? my ego will just....simply cease to exist all together....

her ego already felt heavily bruised and she hadn't even remembered the full incident
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Zeke ruffled her hair and laughed.
"You're secret is safe with me.
At least I managed to get you all bandaged up before you went loopy."
He added with a smile.
"At least you know now what a lycan bite does to you, hopefully today's events will help you to build up a resistance to the side effects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and Trainging   Hunting and Trainging - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting and Trainging
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next