Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Just hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:50 am

Gabriel was softly badding through the undergrowth of the forest, belly low to the ground, tail down and ears pricked as he kept his silver eyes on his Prey.

He was currently hunting down a large Buck, needing to get anough to feed himself and Shanook.

Because Shanook had no Pack of his own, hutning anything other than rabbits was difficult for the wolf, So Gabriel and him would hunt together.

Shanook was currently flanking the Buck, gradually edging closer.

Gabriel huffed softly, and was just getting ready to pounce when a twig snapped in the distance, spooking the Buck and the heard of deer it was with.

without second thought, bith Gabriel and Shanook took off running, chasing down their target
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:59 am

Gabriel wasn't the only one hunting down the heard of deer, after November he always felt the need to get out and stretch his legs, killing something was just a bonus.

He hadn't been paying attention and had stepping on a brittle branch, spooking the deer.

As they ran he bolted after them and in a few long strides he reached one of the slower ones, his massive body barreling into the small doe and knocking it off of it's feet as he pounced onto it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:06 am

Gabriel vaguely noticed another wolf running near him and shanook and instinctively moved to shield Shanook from the other by getting between them, but noticed the other was after the doe, so simply turned his attention back to the Buck and huffed.

The Russet wolf had pulled ahead of Shanook and growled as his muscles coiled up before launching himself forwards, taking his Prey down as well and bit hard into the Buck's neck and killed it instantly, Shanook not far behind the other as the rest of the herd raced on past them.

Gabriel let go of his Catch's neck and nudged it towards Shanook to eat some first. The grey wolf whined softly at first in protest, but Gabriel simple huffed and gave him a look before Shanook eventually started tearing into the meat.

Gabriel then turned his attention to the other wolf near by and simply stood guard over his catch and Shanook, while looking the other over.

Another Lycan?

Wow....he was going from never seeing other lycans properly to starting to find them at every turn.

He kept his guard up though, just in case this one wasas violent at Aodh...he could feel power coming from this wolf too, and he had no wish to get into a fight with him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:12 am

Zeke's mighty jaws wrapped around the creature's throat and gave it a quick dead, he licked his muzzle clean, glancing up at the other wolf.

A low warning growl sounded as he stare the two of them down before giving a loud bark.

The bark wasn't meant for them though and soon after a small ball of fur came bounding through the woods, yapping as it's tail wagged excitedly.

A small wolf pup ran up to the larger black wolf, rubbing up against him before turning toward the doe.

Zeke nudged it with his nose before the pup climbed up and took a little nibble on it.

You new to the pack?

Zeke asked, his eyes still watching the new comers, his gaze wary with his son so close.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:17 am

Gabriel tensed at the bark, but soon eased himself a little as a pup went running by and he huffed in a small laugh as it ran over to the black wolf.

"Si. I am. Though I'm not entierly sure if I'm a part of the Pack just yet. Never had one before." Gabriel explained while he settled down and lay on his front, resting his great head on his forepaws.

He growled softly as he shook out if fur, which was quite long considering he had long hair to, and huffed, glancing towards Shanook to make sure he was eating his fill.

Thankfully, Shanook was only concentrating on eating and nothing else, so he wouldn't have to worry too much.

"I'm Gathering the pup is yours?" Gabriel asked, raising his head a little and licking the flecks of blood off of his muzzle gently.

He didn't want it drying in his fur.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:25 am

"If you're living in the coven and no other wolf has tried to kill you yet, then you're pack."

Aleksandr didn't let outsiders wander around in his territory, not when he had so much family to care for.

The black wolf nodded slightly, the pup was definitely his son, to give his mother a break he often took Luka out into the woods to play and hunt, the boy was getting good at it too, though he never too on anything bigger than a mouse or a rabbit.

"I'm Zeke and this little ankle-biter is Luka."

He lay out on the grass, Luka happily munching away as his father stood guard.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:30 am

"I am Gabriel. From Spain. And this greedy guts is my Companion Shanook. Immortal Grey Wolf." Gabriel chuckled softly, keeping guard over his friend as well.

"The pup is sweet. Very healthy looking." He said softly while laying his head back down, tail beating against the ground gently.

Eventually, Shanook finished eating his fill and stepped away from the carcass, licking his muzzle and taking in his surroundings.

He noticed the black wolf and wolf pup and barked a little in greeting, looking at the pup curiously.

He hadn't seen a pup in a very long time since that Necromancer had enchanted him with immortality.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:50 am

"His mother keeps him well fed and I make sure he gets his exercise."

He replied with a little nod, his muzzle rubbing up against his son's side.

With such a large family the boys didn't ever go without.

"The Alpha of the pack is his Great Grandfather."

He added with a small grin, nothing ever got close to being a threat to his pups, not when their nearly 4,000 year old Alpha was their to protect them.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:55 am

Gabriel chuckled softly and looked over to Shanook.

"Kinda what i do with Shanook. He hasn't been able to have a normal pack in i don't know how long...so i look after him as best I can." Gabriel said, gently licking Shanooks muzzle clean before laying his head back down.

Shanook, huffed at being mothered before letting his curiosity get the better of him.

He slowly began approaching the little pup, tail low to show he wasn't being a threat and went over, sniffing a little and huffing, curious about the small being.

Gabriel raised his head, going on alert in case Zeke decided to lash out at Shanook, ears high while he kept an eye on both.

he knew Shanook wouldn't hurt the pup, even by accident, but he knew Zeke didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:59 am

Zeke gave a low warning growl as the unknown wolf got close, he was protective of his kids, especially around people he didn't know.

Luka on the other hand had no sense of self preservation and looked up at he was sniffed at.

The pup gave a loud yap before pouncing at the other wolf, jumping at it's muzzle as he tried to climb onto the larger wolf's head, like he often did to his own father.

"Luka..."

Zeke warned, keeping a close eye on the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:03 am

Shanook was a little shocked at first, but huffed and gave his version of a grin before laying down so the little pup could be stable enough to do what he will and was still, moving his tail in a teasing manner at the pup, wanting to play, gently mind, with the pup.

Shanook relaxed a little when there was only a growl, but was still alert, just letting his shoulders relax.

"Shanook won't hurt him. He's a wolf himself and he's not stupid. The wolf is probably older than me and had litters of pups before he got enchanted, so i doubt any harm will come to your little one." Gabriel explained, smiling a little.

He was just happy that Shanook was enjoying himself a little, but was still keeping an eye on the small group.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:08 am

When the larger wolf lay down Luka scrambled up his head, getting his little paws in Shanooks eyes and nose as he climbed clumsily on top of him.

He perched himself on the wolf's head, giving a happy yap before his little teeth latched onto Shanook's ear, giving it a playful tug as he growled happily, amused by this makeshift tug-a-war.

"I wouldn't have let Luka so close to him if I thought he was a threat."

Zeke replied, it was just his fatherly instincts to be a little aggressive when his pups were involved.

"Luka likes to play rough, I hope he is patient."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:13 am

Shanook twitched his ears and huffed softly, shifting to get comfortable and simply let the pup do what he will. It wasn't like any of the tugging was hurting too much, and he's dealt with worse.

Shanook chuckled softly at the scene and rolled his eyes.

"As a saint. He's delt with me for over 600 years, so he has patience." Gabriel chuckled, pulling the Buck closer to himself so he could grab a bite to eat, but never turning his back on the others so he could keep an eye on things.

"He's an old wolf that's probably older than myself. Doesn't have any other abilities outside the norm of a grey Wolf, just a very long life and has gained a fair amount of intelligence over the years due to experience. In essence, you've probably just got a guard Wolf for your pup should Luka be anywhere near Shanook in the future. he's an indulgent soul. Gabriel said, tearing at the meat from the carcass
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Luka growled and yipped as he bit and pawed at Shanook's ears, his little tail wagging in frantic joy as they played.

"There are a great amount of people who play guard Wolf for my pups, as you can imagine Lycan pups don't come along all that often so the entire pack is smitten with them, especially our Alpha and Beta."

Aleksandr and Aodh adored the pups more than anyone, he didn't blame them.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 8:54 pm

Gabriel snickered softly.

"I gathered as much. Shanook is just another one should you find him around the forest. He may not be able to defend them against some of the creatures here, but he can help steer them away from danger and fight of normal animals." Gabriel explained, swallowing the meat.

He then looked over to Zeke.

"To be honest, I don't understand a lot in Pack life. I can get an idea from what I know of usual wolf packs, but Lycan Packs, not as sure. I'd briefly met the Beta before with his Vampire mate....but i still don't understand dynamics. For example, you smell powerful, yet you are like any other Lycan. Not only that, you have pups...In wolf Packs, that right is reserved for the Alpha and Alpha alone or the pups would be killed." Gabriel said, licking his muzzle briefly before going back to his meal.

This was all a little confusing...He was more used to a more primitive and basic system of a wolf pack from Shanook and what he saw of other wolf packs...nothing like a Lycan pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hunting   Just hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

Just hunting
Page 1 of 1