Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Beauty and the Stowaway

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Smiles

Smiles

Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Stowaway    Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 am

He runs his thumb softly of her lower lip to make the pastel-petal flesh flick softly, his expression looking somewhat tickled. His eyes have a soft, dark look of interest with some unknown emotion squalled away behind all of it. His adams apple bobbed slightly behind the flesh of his throat and his eyes looked over the frame of her face, resting his hand in her lap, calmly over the space between her thighs, with no sort of other intention than to just rest there.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Stowaway    Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:15 am

Her cheeks get hot as she looks down at his hand and then up at his face, then down at his hand again and then up at his face. She clears her throat."

"E-excuse me!" She says, pointing down at his hand, eyes big, wondering what on earth is going through his head.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Stowaway    Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:18 am

Smiley raises his brow and then looks down at his hand.

"...What? Yes... I see... You're wearing a dress."

He pats the space with his hand a little and leans his head back against the back of the seat, smiling at Jene before closing his eyes softly.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Stowaway    Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:23 am

Jenevieve continued to stare at him.

"Your hand is in a most indecent place." She stated bluntly, folding her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Stowaway    Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:26 am

He peeks and eye open and looks down at his hand, raising an eyebrow.

"...Why? Are you ashamed of this place? are you horribly disfigured?" He states this grinning wide and begins tapping his fingers against her crotch.

Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Stowaway    Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:33 am

Jenevieve's face got even more red then it was before.

"What?! Excuse me but I am perfect!!! And just because I have decency doesn't mean that there is anything that I have to be ashamed of you impish brute!" She yelled, squirming and finally getting off of his lap, placing her hand on his hips.

"How dare you speak that way to me?! How dare you!?"
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Stowaway    Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:41 am

His grin widens so his fangs poke out from behind his lips and he crosses his leg over his knee, leaning back in the chair.

"You just show some kind of pride about it..and yet... You choose to writhe away when it's brought up. Is that what was injected into your mind about manners? Is it such an insult to talk about our bodies? If I had said something like 'Oh your skin looks lovely, why do you hide it under long sleeves' would you have had the same response? Tell me Angel, who taught you about decency?"

He folds his hands in his lap, the smile resting on his lips, his eyes locked onto her's as he waits for a response, slightly annoyed that his lap is cooling down so fast.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Stowaway    Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:53 am

She kept her hands on her hips, staring down at him with fire in her eyes.

"Writhe away?! You are such a pig, and just because you try and talk in circles and uses eloquent language doesn't change that fact! I'm sorry that I'm not keen on letting you place your hands where ever you would like on me, but some women in this day and age have self respect! There are plenty of girls who would be fine and dandy with you stripping them and touching them, so take a dime out to the city and help yourself, but stay away from me!" She shouted.

The ironic thing was that, even though she spoke the words with so much passion, she was in no place to speak them. She had exposed herself to plenty of men, so long as they said the right thing. She'd even used her body to lure men away before killing them. Self respect was something she pretended to have, but really didn't, and she knew this. But that didn't mean that anyone else had to.

She turned on her heel and stormed over to the bookshelf he indicated earlier, finding her boots and picking them up by the laces. She then began to storm out of the library, not waiting for him to respond.

Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Stowaway    Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:14 am

He listened to her shout without a word, the grin never moving or changing. He honestly blocked out most of all she said, only picking out parts that he found interesting.

He stays silent until she begins to trod and then he relaxes a little more in his chair, watching her leave.

"Yes but other women aren't as interesting as you." He says casually, wondering what her hips look like under her dress, and what her bones look like under her skin.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Stowaway    Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:27 am

She heard his words but ignored him, leaving the library and heading straight to her room to go lay down and think things over, her thoughts spinning around in her head so frequently she couldn't make sense of any of them.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Smiles

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Stowaway    Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 am

He leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes a little, thinking of her anger, reminiscing as if it were a fond memory. He liked seeing her respond to him with such passion. It entertained him and it intrigued him. He let out a small content breath as he settled himself into the coven. His new home~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Stowaway    Beauty and the Stowaway  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Stowaway
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library-
Jump to: