Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Jason pushed harder into Gabriel as he bucked. Giving the nipple one final sharp squeeze before he rested his damp forehead on the chest, panting a little as he watched Gabriel touch himself.

Grunting, he knew that them won't last as long, this time around. Still sensitive - so that every little touch and rub seemed electrifying. Tongue darting over the wound on his lip, his hips picked up pace. Thrusting faster and shorter.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:59 am

Gabriel gave a slight yelp, another wave of heat crashing over his body, his head tossing to the side. His fist tightened slightly around his erection and he shuddered with each thrust, legs tightening around Jace's waist, as he felt himself getting close, his free hand raking down the brunet's back. Head tilting back, he bit down on his lip, tasting blood.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Jason hissed as nails left more red marks. His own nails dug into the soft pale flesh, leaving more of his own marks.

Getting closer and closer, and feeling leg muscles tighten around his waist, Jason wrapped his hand around Gabriel's own and squeezed hard - the giving the erection a few quick pumps.

((Sorry this is so short......... *pokes it*))
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:18 am

A yelp escaped him as nails dug into his flesh, jumping slightly. Arms wrapped around Jace's neck, pulling him down for a kiss, swiping a tongue over the bleeding lip with a moan, before collapsing back onto the floor, stretching his neck out invitingly.

He jolted as Jace squeezed his erection hard, arching off the floor with a throaty scream, legs jerking violently around the man's hips, scrabbling at the other vampire's sides as he came, eyes screwing shut, his head falling back with a faint whimper.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:17 am

Jason moaned and buried his head into Gabriel's chest - breaking the kiss as the other man orgasmed. Feeling the muscles tighten around his erection left him only thrusting for only a few more time before he saw white. Hissing into the skin.

Muscles relaxed and he rolled over, laying next to Gabriel, panting.

"... I will deferentially give you a tore of my bedroom... I we can get to it, that is." He turned his head to the side to grin at Gabriel.

Reaching out, he pick up his old jeans to wipe himself over, then dumped it on Gabriel's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:27 am

Gabriel pouted back at him. "You distracted me from my plan."

The pout swiftly changed to a smirk, and he leaned over to nip Jace's lip, loving the taste of the blood lingering faintly on his tongue, a hand pressing against the muscles of the brunet's chest. "You know what this means, don't you?" he murmured seductively, his lips just touching the other man's.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:50 am

Jason wiggled his eyebrows back at Gabriel. "And that was my plan all along."

He shuddered a little at the nip and under the hand. Breath hitching again at the ghost kiss, and his eyelids lowered, looking at Gabriel through dark lashes.

"Oh?"

He resisted the urge to kiss the other vampire back. Simply staying still, waiting for Gabriel to make whatever move he planned to make.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:41 am

Gabriel trailed his lips up to the man's ear.

"It means that I am going to have my revenge next time."

He tugged on the lobe with his teeth roughly, before pulling away with a smirk, hand still stroking the soft skin of Jace's chest idly. A leg draped itself over the brunet's, but he did not make a move, merely choosing to observe how Jace would react.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Jason subtly cocked his head to the side, exposing skin as lips trailed up - leaving a little buzz every time they made contact.

Raising a eyebrow, the corners of his lips twisted into a smirk. He let out a shuddery breath at the roughness of the teeth and the softness of the hand. Ignoring the leg, he caught his breath to speak.

"This is all seeming very familiar... And how many times have you gotten your revenge?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:09 am

Gabriel growled playfully, nipping at Jace's lip again. "Don't test me...You will regret it."

He sat up to straddle Jace's lap again, lips trailing down the column of his neck, giving a sharp bite to his collarbone, though not quite hard enough to draw blood. His hand trailed down the man's abdomen to stroke teasingly at the delicate flesh of Jace's inner thigh, lips making their way back up his neck to suckle at the spot just under his ear, another hand drifting down the man's shoulder to pinch at a nipple hard. A knee nudged between Jace's legs.

And then he stood up to walk away, flashing a little grin back at Jace. "Revenge." he winked.

((I'm sorry Gabe's being a dick, Jace, but you did taunt him.))
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:15 am

Jason took in a sharp breath, then let out a soft and long moan as hands, lips and teeth attacked his body. Jade eyes hidden, he leaned his head back to exposed his neck fully, letting the lips and teeth have their why with it. His moved his thigh, sparks of excitement heading straight to his groin.

He shouted and moaned as a his nipple was squeezed hard and a knee rubbed against his growing erection.

Leaning up, he moved to kiss blood stained lips, only to find air as the warm body removed itself. Letting out a whine, he watched Gabriel walk away.

Unable to hold his annoyance, he let out a grumble and and leaned back. His hand trailed down his body to sort out his problem. Sure, it was not the place to do it. But considering how sensitive he is right now, and the fact he just does not came, he closed his eyes and let out a moan.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:48 am

Gabriel glanced back at the man over his shoulder. Nope, this would not do. He walked back towards the brunet, a little twinkle in his eye, and pushed his lips to Jace's, swiping a tongue along his teeth. A hand stroked the skin of the male's shoulder, slowly dropping down the chest. He bit down on a nipple, hard, his hand stroking the base of the man's erection, before moving up to cover Jace's hand with his own, gazing up at him hotly from under a fringe of dark lashes. His free arm wrapped around the man's waist, his tongue swiping around the nipple once more, before biting down.

He grabbed the belt, jerking Jace's wrists behind him suddenly to tie them.

"Hmm. That's better~"

He flashed Jace an evil grin before standing up and walking to the door. "See you later, then!"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:41 am

Jason cracked an eye open as he heard foot steps come his way. Before he could raise an eyebrow, his comment was turned into moans and mewls. His eyes slide shut again as he let Gabriel do what he wants. His body jerked as a hand wrapped around his erection and teeth tugged at his nipple. Eye closed, he did not notice the look, and let out a small cry as a tongue swirled and bit his nipple - sensations sent straight to his lightly throbbing erection.

Eyes opening in confusion, he let out another involuntary yelp of surprise as he hands were jerked behind his back a tied.

Gaping a little, he watched is dismay as the other vampire walked away, his evil smirk just making him hotter. Whining, he sat there waiting for Gabriel to go away pitifully, then smirked and wiggled his hands out before resuming in pleasing himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4