Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:58 am

Jason gasped a little as hands tightened around his hips in an almost bruising manner.

A thrill of joy ran through his body as he watched Gabriel groan. He let kisses trail down the fair haired vampires chest, heading lower and lower. He stopped when he got to the end of the patch of skin, and sucked on it briefly.

Jade eyes glanced up at Gabriel as he undid the button blocking the skin with his teeth. His hands snaked down so that they were placed firmly either side of Gabriel's slim waist. He kissed the newly exposed skin until he came to a button, then repeated the steps for the last three buttons.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:16 pm

He could see where this was going. Gabriel clutched at Jace's shoulders, gulping. His pride was already beginning to slip away with need, and he almost didn't notice the needy whine which escaped him when Jace began to suck on the patch of flesh just above his trousers.

A shudder of anticipation ran through him, hands tangling in dark hair. Blood-red eyes widened as a button was popped open, and his grasp tightened in soft brown locks when the man decided to tease the revealed flesh. He arched, urging him on impatiently, eyelids flickering closed in expectation when the final button slipped out of the buttonhole.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:38 am

Jason chuckled lightly at the needy whines and his hair being pulled (luckily, not as harsh as normal), slowing down even further. Hands placed themselves on Gabriel's hips, thumbs tracing patterns onto onto them underneath the shirt.

With all the buttons undone, he moved his hands to ease the shirt off before they reclaimed their place on Gabriel's hips. Now kneeling on the floor, Jason kissed the growing bump in the pale vampires trousers. He opened his mouth to lightly bite on it through the fabric, jade eyes flickering up to look at Gabriel through long lashes while the corners of his open lips twitched into a smirk.

((I felt kinda bad not posting, which is why I am posting in the Live Event >>))
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Gabriel gave a shout of surprise, his body jerking. His head rolled back, and the noise quickly turned into a broken groan, catching at the back of his throat. Catching himself as his legs almost gave way, he spread his legs slightly further for balance. Eyes clenched shut tightly, the lashes flickering slightly as soft pants puffed from his lips, mingled with soft whimpers and moans. His hands kneaded the man's locks, needing something to hold onto, and feeling slightly helpless, his hips bucking.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Jason grinned into the flesh as he felt hips buck. Tanned hands slipped down to rub Gabriel's thighs, sucking the patch of skin and enjoying the moans he was forcing out of the other vampires mouth. Giving the flesh one more lick along the waistline, he pulled away.

Hand moved up the thighs to the button on Gabriel's trousers. Painfully slow, he undid it, and then pulled the zippier down with his teeth, watching Gabriel's expression intently. He moved away again, and dipped his fingertips into the trousers to bring it down to Gabriel's lose knees.

He simply looked up at Gabriel with a raised eyebrow, lips centimeters away from Gabriel's growing erection.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:23 am

Gabriel took deep, shuddering breaths as he tried to control himself, wetting his lips in anticipation. His efforts proved useless as a tongue swiped across the skin just above his waistband and his hips bucked suddenly, his breath hitching. A shudder racked his body as his zip was dragged down over his clothed erection, unable to tear his eyes away from Jace's mouth over his crotch. He tugged at the man's hair impatiently with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:41 am

Jason kissed the the head of the erection gently as he felt his hair being pulled. His tongue glided down the sensitive skin, and back up. Eyelids slid shut as he gave the head a lick, then brought it into his mouth, sucking on it gently. Tanned hands moved up the thighs to grasp each curve of soft flesh. Squeezing his hand, he began to bob his head a little, rolling his tongue around the head.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:07 am

A guttural moan slipped from between slightly parted lips, his head falling back on the wall weakly. He jumped slightly as hands moved to cup his behind, giving a slight shiver at the unexpected touch. Eyes scrunched shut, and his hand tightened in Jace's hair, jolting as a tongue slipped over the head of his erection with a whine, the muscles in his thighs tightening.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:55 am

Jason chuckled freely at the moans, letting the vibrations from his throat run over the head of the erection.

Calming and relaxing his body, he bobbed his head lower and lower, letting his tongue and lips rub against the sensitive flash. Every now and then, he let his teeth scrape across the skin lightly. Not enough so the the pale vampire will be screaming in agony, but just enough to enhance the softness of his lips and tongue. With pure ease, he took Gabriel fully in, his lips wrapped around the base of the erection.

He sucked on the erection for a few moments, then brought his head away with a small 'pop'. His eyes glittered as he looked up at the Frenchmen with a grin, then licked the top of his lip with the tip of his tongue slowly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:30 am

Gabriel gasped at the vibrations, his back arching sharply, whimpering softly at the sensation of fangs on the sensitive flesh. His head flopped forward, hair falling over his face, as his hips bucked, letting out a surprised moan as Jace's mouth fully engulfed him. A shudder racked his body, stomach clenching and unclenching, knees almost buckling as he slid down the wall slightly. Feeling as though he was close, his hands fell to grip tightly at Jace's shoulders, nails digging in slightly.

He gave a needy whine as the brunet pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:00 am

Jason gave the erection one final lick, before moving to nip and kiss at a thigh.

His own body becoming excited form the moans and nails digging into his skin, he removed a hand from the curved flesh to rub the growing lump in his own jeans. A soft moan tumbled into the kiss. Jade eyes flickered back up to Gabriel, his lips twitching into a smirk.

"Lye down." He purred up at the other vampire, yet there was a hint of a commanding voice behind it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:44 am

Another whimper slipped from Gabriel's lips as his erection was licked again, feeling disappointed as Jace pulled away, but shuddering at the kisses on his thigh. He wouldn't normally have given up this easily, but now he needed release, and he lay down obediently, gazing up at the other man with dark eyes. He wet his lips in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:47 am

With a smirk on his lips, jade eyes watched in satisfaction as the other vampire did as he was told. Leisurely, he slipped out of his faded jeans.

Now simply in black shorts and jewellery, he crawled on top of the French vampire. Legs either side, he bent his head down to kiss Gabriel, using lips, tongue and teeth. He purred into the kiss, body curved so he did not touch the others erection, which he knew would be aching by now.

Pulling away, after his tongue rolled over the new lip piecing, he moved his head to the side a little to lick the shell of the ear, then kiss it. The kisses dropped an inch lower at a time, until the tanned vampire felt the pulse of Gabriel's neck under his lips.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:12 am

Gabriel gave a whine, attempting to roll his hips into the man, but to no avail. He kissed Jace back eagerly, a hand drifting down to grip him through his boxer shorts, nipping slightly at Jace's lower lip in an attempt to retain some sort of control over the situation. A whimper escaped him as a tongue laved inside his ear, breaths unsteady. His head tilted back slightly as lips met his neck, fingers digging into Jace's hip slightly in apprehension. He gulped.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:30 am

Jason took a sharp intake of breath and bucked into the hand that cupped him.

With a low moan, and a steady and slow rhythmic roll of his hips, he grazed the skin with his teeth. Smirk at his lips, he leaned back - the tips of his fingers brushing the tops of Gabriel's thighs. He let his muscles dance as he rubbed against the French vampires erection. Feathery and gentle at fist, gradually getting harder and more firmer in movements - almost as if it will course the back fabric to rub away. His hips popped with with each expert movement, while he tilted his head up and to the side in a teasing, yet exposing, manner.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:31 pm

((omigod, the new banner looks awesome))

The blond cried out in surprise, rolling his hips to meet Jace's, urging a faster pace. His hands slid up the brunet's body to tweak his nipples, as he admired the toned body moving above him. His eyes slid closed again as the man rubbed against him harder. He sat up quickly to bite down on the exposed neck, sweeping the hair back as he drank deeply, fangs rocking inside the flesh with each thrust. He withdrew his fangs, pulling the other man back down to the floor. His stomach clenched and unclenched with each thrust, and he could feel that he was close, giving a shuddering breath.

"I-I'm..."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Jason a small cry, and lost his rhythm for a few beats as hands squeezed his nipples, sending a surge through his body. Panting, he easily slipped back into his steady pace, only more harder and needy.

A louder cry erupted from the tanned vampires mouth as teeth sunk into his skin unexpectedly. He held back light whimpers, grinding into the lap. Interlocking his fingers around Gabriel's neck he let himself be pulled the the ground. Resting his cheek on the pale chest, he moaned he he rubbed up against Gabriel, heat building up in him and finding his own need for release.

Jade eyes flicked. "You're what?" With a smirk, he resisted temptation of continuing, and curved his body up and away from Gabriel's erection.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:44 pm

A hiss escaped his mouth as Jace pulled away, nails raking down his back briefly in vengeance.

"Bastard." he snarled, a hand fisting into the brunet's hair to pull him down for a rough kiss, nudging a knee into the man's crotch to provoke him to do something.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:05 am

The newly made marks stung a little, but Jason could not stop the widening smirk at Gabriel's annoyance.

"You do like to use that insult on me, don't you~?" He purred.

A hiss followed the purr as he felt his hair being used to drag him down. He kissed just a fierce back. He moaned into the lip bruising kiss as a knee rubbed against his clothed erection. He rolled his hip in response - with horrible knowledge that it will only pleasure himself, and not the on-the-verge-of-release Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:53 am

Gabriel gave a snarl, finally losing patience. He wrestled Jace to the floor, roughly biting down on his shoulder. Straddling Jace's crotch, he snapped at the man's neck and ear impatiently, thrusting into his hip. Nails dug into the brunet's back, and he bit his lip, tossing his head back in pleasure and relief.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:14 am

Jason yelped in surprise, letting the man force him down. Blinking up dizzily after he knocked his head on the floor, load moans tumbled out of his mouth - arching into Gabriel as he rubbed against him. Mewling in pain and pleasure, he watched Gabriel lean back, entranced as the Franch vampire bit his own lip. Jason gave out his own moans - panting and flushed. He pulled the vampire back in for a kiss, an roll his hips into Gabriel, starting to find the fabric a tad bit annoying.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:47 am

Gabriel moved up to straddle Jace's thighs, adjusting his position so that the man's hips could not roll against him. He gave a smirk. Vengeance was sweet. He dragged Jace back up to a sitting position to sink his fangs into the man's neck once more, hands entangled in the dark locks. Pushing the smaller man back down roughly, his hand strayed down to touch himself. He gave a whimper as his hand touched the hardened flesh, thrusting into his fist with a moan, sensitized from the teasing.

He watched Jace's expression carefully from under long lashes, noting with satisfaction the mussed-up hair, the flushed cheeks, the panting.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:03 am

Jason mewled as Gabriel drunk from his earlier wound. Wrapping his arms around Gabriel, it was all in vain as he was pushed back down on the cold floor. Nails scratched at the pale hips, whimpering as the man above pleasured himself. It made him hotter, yet his position meant there was nothing he could do other then try and buck into other vampire. Another whimper and a moan trembled past his lips as Gabriel trusted, causing small, yet maddening, sensations course through his body. But they just weren't enough.

Time for plan B.

Jason stopped trying to make multiply of pink marks on the hips, and instead let a wrist drop down slightly above his head - stretching and exposing his body slightly. Eyebrows drawn up, and swollen lips slightly apart, he tilted his head to the side to show of his wound.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:18 am

Gabriel smirked smugly at Jace's frustration, only for it to fade quickly as he hit a more sensitive spot. His lower lip trembled, and he tossed his head forward, bucking into his hand with a groan. Catching on to what the brunet was trying to do, he tore his hand away from his erection for a brief moment to wipe a little trickle of blood from the other vampire's neck, licking it from his finger with a soft sigh.

His hand returned to touching himself, throwing a seductive glance at the other man, before letting his other hand stray behind him. He plunged a finger in quickly, crying out as he arched, gulping.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:50 am

Jason watched from the floor, breath hitching as the vampire gave him a seductive glance. Jade eyes were glued on the body on top of him, and he whimpered with the cry as he watched Gabriel penetrate himself. All Jason wished for at that moment in time was for something to touch him, to relive him, as the tantalizing show above him continued. It made his erection ache.

Another whimper trembled out as he tried to growl to assert his dominance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next