Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Knock Knock

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 am

Avira’s hands clenched in the sheets, tugging at them as Coilean slowly pressed inside him. He let out a whimpering moan, his hips arching up to accommodate the girth being pressed inside him. He mewled, cheeks going red.

Maybe it HAD been too long since he had had sex. If his mind was already fizzling out over just being entered, well… That was a bit pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:42 am

Coilean's hands curled around his lover's thighs, hoisting them up around his waist.

"Do I belong to you, Vi?" he purred as he continued to pepper kisses across the vampire's neck.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:44 am

A slow smile curled Avira’s lips. One hand reached up and pulled Coilean into another kiss, letting go to ever so gently pet his cheek.

“Only if I’m your’s Lean…” he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:58 am

He kissed the vampire back gently, tongue tracing the seam of his lips.

"Of course," he replied, bowing his head to press his lips to the vampire's neck. A few kisses and nips later Coilean left another hickey on Avira's pale-white skin.

His hips moved slowly against Avira's as he trailed his lips back up to his vampire's.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:01 am

Avira shivered and moaned as his neck was marked, arching up against Coilean. The beginnings of pleasure boiled in his stomach as the lycan slowly began to move, gently thrusting into his pale body. How long it had been, even his body seemed to think that it should tighten and tense.

Avira tried his best to relax, he was sure it had to be uncomfortable with him so damned tensed up, but he was finding it rather hard.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:06 am

"Are you all right?" he whispered softly, looking down at his vampire with sold silver eyes.

His hips stilled as he waited for an answer, tilting his head to the side softly, his hair splaying out and waving with the small movement.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:13 am

Avira swallowed and nodded. His flexed his fingers in the sheets, trying to make his body relax a little. It didn’t seem to want to comply.

“Sorry…” he murmured. “I- …It’s…been a while.” he mumbled at last, embarrassed.

He was young AND inexperienced, what a horrid combination. Coilean definitely deserved a better lover than this but Avira was unable to provide. He was awkward and easily embarrassed. Sex was an excellent platform to bring out both flaws.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:24 am

"Do you know how big of a stroke to my ego that is, Vi?" he purred, pressing a kiss to the skin just under the vampire's ear.

"Knowing that I'm the only one that's touched you like this in a while?" He began to move his hips again slowly, bowing his head to kiss Avira softly.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:28 am

Avira groaned.

“Try over a hundred years…” he gasped.

Well alright he hadn’t exactly been COMPLETELY abstinent, but mostly. At least he hadn’t been penetrated like this in over a hundred years, and it had never felt THIS good. So that was something, right?

The next thrust made him groan and arch his hips, licking his lips. It was about now instinct said to bite something, but he resisted expertly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:40 am

Coilean paused all movement, trying to process what the vampire had just said.

A hundred years...

A wicked grin curled the Lycan's lips.

He was the first one to touch the younger man like this in a hundred years.

"Well I best not disappoint if its been over a hundred years, eh?" The fingers of one hand brushed along Avira's arousal softly.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:43 am

Avira moaned again as Coilean’s hand teasingly brushed his arousal. He bucked his hips up with a whine, urging him to touch more intimately.

“Better not…”
he hissed. “I’m rather picky…”

He was. Which made him wonder what had prompted him towards a lycan. Not that there was anything wrong with lycans mind you, they just weren’t usually a vampire’s ideal lover and or potential mate.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:47 am

"I'll have to woo you with my sexual prowess, then, won't I?" he purred, curling his hand around the vampire's arousal, thumb brushing over his slit.

The movements of his hips slowly began a slow, firm pace.

He bowed his head to kiss the younger man again.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:52 am

Avira scoffed, but was cut off by a gentle kiss to his lips, warmth overtaking his senses as Coilean pressed him back against the bed.

Tentatively, his arms slipped around the older male, lips brushing his as he slowly thrust into his smaller body. Avira was moaning and mewling in seconds, between the hand stroking him and the steady thrusts into him. His mind was going blank with pleasure already, and Avira swore (as a last cognitive thought) to do something about his stamina.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:04 am

He smiled against his lover's lips when he felt arms wrap around him.

The little noises he could hear coming from the smaller body underneath him had him purring as he nuzzled into Avira's neck.

"Have I wooed you yet~?"
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:06 am

Avira cried out softly as one thrust brushed dangerously close to that spot inside him.

“Not quite…” he gasped. “Not just yet…”

It was a lie though. Coilean had sufficiently wooed him the moment he had met the older male. There was no one quite like him in Avira’s past, and he was the only one who had dragged solid emotion from the vampire in ages.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:10 am

"Oh dear, I guess I'll just have to try harder, eh?"

Simultaneously, he nipped at the vampire's neck, thrust his hips just a little harder and brushed his thumb over the vampire's slit.

"How about now, leannán?"
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:20 am

Avira cried out in surprised pleasure as Coilean nipped at his neck. The sound he made as his thumb rubbed at the slit of his sex was almost feminine. He’d never live it down.

“Yes…!”
he gasped. “God Coilean don’t stop….”

He was cut off by another whimpering moan as the werewolf struck deep inside him, so close to that one little spot it was maddening.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:24 am

"Was that an order?"

But he obligingly kept the same pace, hips keeping up with the new faster pace easily.

He pushed himself further up on his elbow's, taking Avira's lips in his own in a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:27 am

Avira returned the kiss hungrily, his tongue rubbing against Coilean’s. He wanted to bite down so badly, but he resisted, controlled himself…He had to.

Instead he raked his nails along the lycan’s back, intent on leaving some marks on his skin to prove this had happened.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:32 am

He moaned into Avira's mouth, back arching against the nails that drew red lines down his back.

"Trying to make sure no-one finds me attractive enough to bed?" he chuckled teasingly before nipping the vampire's lower lips.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:35 am

Avira smirked his patented coy smirk, dragging his nails along tanned skin. There would be marks, and he would enjoy seeing them.

“Marking my territory, I thought that would be obvious to a wolf….” he growled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:45 am

"You're breaking many hearts, claiming me as your own, leannán."

He bowed his head to kiss Avira roughly, tongue delving past his lips as his fingers curled into Avira's long, white locks.

His thrusts sped up again.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:50 am

Avira didn’t have the breath to spare on words anymore. Now all there was was whimpering moan after whimpering moan, the pleasure mounting higher and higher. His stamina was questionable, he wouldn’t last much longer at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:58 am

"Maybe I should break a few hearts myself?" he purred, laving his tongue over Avira's neck slowly.

He nipped the younger man's earlobe as one hand tugged at his hair gently, coaxing his head back.

His other hand continued to give soft, fleeting touches the the vampire's arousal.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:03 am

Avira whimpered piteously. Teasing. The stupid wolf was teasing him and he wasn’t going to last as it was. This was just unfair.

“More…” he pleaded desperately. “Coilean….please…”

Please?

PLEASE?

Coilean was the first to drag a plea past Avira’s pale pink lips in… Actually ever. Avira wasn’t usually the begging type. Usually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Terra Wing :: Luca's Room-
Jump to: