Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Knock Knock

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:30 am

Coilean had spent the last couple of days badgering Giacinto until she caved and told him what room Avira had been staying in. Sadly that room was the opposite side of the mansion to the room he was staying in with Maccon and Aodh.

But that didn't mean he was incapable of walking across the mansion, stopping off in the courtyard for a moment to retrieve something before heading towards the room Giacinto had pointed out to him.

And so when he arrived at Avira's room, he hoped the vampire was in.

One fist rapped against the door as the other hid behind his back, holding something loosely.

"Knock, knock," he called out.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:34 am

Avira was bored. His hunt had gone badly and he was relatively grouchy. Caterva and Ignis were sleeping, and he was sprawled out on his bed, glaring at the ceiling.

It still felt strange to show emotion on his face. Smiling, laughing, frowning, crying… It hadn’t been a part of him for a long time. But Coilean brought out strange things in him, and he didn’t want to put them away. He wanted to coax them closer. And that was odd.

He was awoken from his thoughts by a rap at the door and a voice he knew all too well by now. A smile flitted over his lips and he sprang up, going to the door and opening it.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:46 am

His lips spread into a crooked grin when the door opened to the smiling face of his vampire. Silver eyes twinkled as he inclined his head.

"Evening, Avira."

With a flourish, he bowed and offered the hand he had previously held behind his back.

"Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?" He repeated the lyrics he had muttered to him once before.

And in the hand that he offered was a bouquet of six red roses.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:54 am

Avira was startled when Coilean held out the roses, a soft blush alighting on his cheeks. How very proper and old fashioned of him. Avira liked it.

With a soft smile, he took the roses, taking a moment to smell them. He always liked this smell, it made him feel comfortable. His mother had smelled like roses, almost always, even the fresh earth that she gardened them in. Roses made him happy.

And six made his heart skip a couple beats. There was a chance Coilean didn’t know what six roses meant, but he doubted it. Such a romantic.

“I would.” he replied shyly, stepping aside so Coilean could enter.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:09 am

His grin widened when the vampire accepted the proffered flowers with a smile.

Again, he felt a little disappointed that he didn't continue the little dialogue but that made him more determined to teach him the wonders of rock music.

Okay, Avira wasn't running away or shutting the door in his face. That was a god sign. At the moment, he felt he had to be as careful as he could. And that meant he was being extremely careful with his advances. He didn't want to scare Avira off because he took too big of a leap.

Coilean stepped up to the vampire and leaned down for a soft kiss. "Seal the deal with a kiss?" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:13 am

Avira shivered as Coilean leaned in. He was warm, radiated heat, like most canines seemed to. Or perhaps Avira was just particularly cold without him nearby.

“I’m almost sure that’s how you make a deal with the devil…” he murmured softly.

But nonetheless, he obliged, leaning up (on his tip toes, he realized in irritation. Coilean was taller when standing) and pressing his lips softly to Coilean’s. The roses tickled his neck as he kissed the lycan, and the scent of them invaded his senses.

It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:24 am

"The devil's got nothin' on me," he chuckled.

His hands rested lightly on the younger male's shoulders, thumbs brushing gently against his pale white skin.

The kiss was soft, gentle. Just light brushes of their lips. It was nice. Not the same lustful make-out sessions his exes had demanded. He liked this slow pace.

And when he pulled back, he pressed his forehead against the vampire's. "How did your bounty hunt go?"

Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:28 am

Avira sighed in irritation at the mention of his hunt. Ah. Lovely. The hunt.

“Miserably.” he admitted. “Everything that could have gone wrong did, and I ended up having to break both of his arms.”

Avira stepped aside and gestured for Coilean to come in. Once he entered, Avira shut the door. There was an empty vase on his desk, which Avira supposed Giacinto had put in every room, and he waved a hand to fill it with water, then put his roses down.

“The bounty included retrieving some information he had. It took a bloody long time to get him to talk. And the broken arms had nothing to do with it either.”

He pouted, thoroughly miffed at the mere thought.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:37 am

"Murphy's law. It happens. Used to happen to me a lot." He rolled his eyes with a dramatic sigh. "The only scar I have came from a Murphy's Bounty. It wasn't pleasant and that was back when I was human so it scarred bad."

He pouted. "Almost made me wish my eyes weren't green." The only reason the damned Spirit had taken any notice in him was because he had green eyes.

But then his lips quirked into a grin as he sat down on one of the four beds in the room. He kicked off his shoes and laid back, arms crossed behind his head. "So, apart from the laborious information retrieval, it went okay? No injuries or anything? On your part, that is," he amended. Of course there were injuries. Twice already he had mentioned broken arms.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:41 am

Avira scoffed and opened his mouth to speak, then stopped himself. He knew what he was about to say, and it made his heart momentarily stutter, then stop, in his chest.

Whenever he would come home, when he was younger, when he had had a family, they had always asked the same thing. Always jokingly. ‘Are you okay? No injuries right?’ They knew he wasn’t hurt, he was after all, Avira _________.

He hadn’t spoken that name since that day and the mere thought of it clogged his throat. He had been about to say the same thing to Coilean he’d always told them. ‘Of course not. I’m a ________ after all.’

He shook his head almost violently.

“No.” he said at last. “No injuries. They didn’t lay a hand on me.”
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:59 am

He smiled. "So I don't have to go out on a vengeful murdering spree, then, eh?"

His arms moved from behind his head and he held them open in invitation, silver eyes trailing over his form.

His eyes traced every detail of the vampire, committing it all to memory. Everything from the way his white hair fell in his eyes to how far his feet were where he stood.

"Come join me?"
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:05 am

Avira sighed softly but couldn’t help a small smile. Trust Coilean to wipe things from his mind and make him relax.

He stopped fixing the roses and walked over to the werewolf, slipping into his arms and, thereby, his lap. Avira slipped his arms around Coilean’s torso, smiling thoughtlessly.

This felt nice. And soon, thoughts of his long lost family were dashed from his mind and Avira could just enjoy his companion.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 am

His arms locked around his vampire and he laid a soft kiss to his forehead.

"Tá cion agam ort," he murmured, running a hand through the man's white hair.

He had missed the quiet companionship the two of them had. In the last few days, with Avira's absence, he had been dragged around by Aodh and Maccon. As much as he loved his brother, sometimes he could be a little overbearing.

He had missed the younger man in his arms and was glad to be with him again.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:23 am

Avira rolled his eyes and nuzzled Coilean’s cheek, laying a soft kiss there.

“I do hope you are aware that I have no idea what you are saying, le loup rouge.” he murmured softly.

The peculiar accent was enchanting, and Avira liked hearing Coilean speak in that tongue. But he worried sometimes that he was telling him important things and Avira was missing it because he didn’t understand.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:35 am

His lips quirked upwards. "Je t'aime beaucoup, mon chéri," he translated in a soft whisper.

French; the language of love. It was nice to be able to speak to someone in said language without them staring blankly and ruining the moment with an ever-so-intelligent 'huh?'

He swiped his tongue across Avira's cheek affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:39 am

Now that Avira understood, and it made his heart flutter in a funny way. He felt himself purring, arching up to nuzzle Coilean and press closer to him.

He licked the other’s cheek gently, reciprocating the affection he was being shown. It felt a little silly to do something like that, he was no wolf after all, but at the same time, he couldn’t help enjoying it. A little bit of freedom from his humanoid norm.

“Je ressens la meme chose que toi, le loupe rouge.” Avira murmured gently.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:48 pm

He smiled and caught Avira's lips in a soft kiss.

His hands brushed down Avira's back in an almost stroking motion then skimmed back up to repeat it again.

The Lycan pulled back and made a small noise of remembrance. "I know what I'm going to teach you!" He grinned up at the white-haired vampire, eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:11 am

Avira quirked a slender eyebrow at Coilean.

“Teach me?” he murmured. “I was unaware I needed teaching.”

But he was curious by nature and the promise of new knowledge excited him. He cocked his head to the side, intrigued, wondering what new information Coilean had to offer him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:33 am

"Trust me, leannán, you do."

He grinned, sharp white teeth glinting in the low light.

This was going to be fun. He had been thinking over Avira's lack of knowledge over the subject for the past few days and he already had a plan of action.

"Avira, I'm going to educate you on the subject of rock music."
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:03 am

Though natural curiosity made him want to learn, the rest of him was just plain old exasperated. Not that he didn’t think Coilean’s music could be good, he just… Wasn’t really interested.

“Coilean I dislike modern music.” he sighed. “I listen to classical if I ever listen at all.”

Indeed, he longed for the days when walking down the street he could hear some young woman tuning her piano or plucking the strings of a harp. Not blaring that electronic sounding mash that was meant to somehow be MUSIC.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:14 am

"Awww," he pouted, looking up at Avira with wide, silver eyes.

"You don't want me singing to you?" He leaned up, pressing his lips against Avira's, hands finding his hips.

"Old love songs?" He purred softly, tongue running along the shell of his ear.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:19 am

Then again maybe it wouldn’t be so bad.

Avira shivered and pressed closer to Coilean, closing his eyes. How was it that the lycan knew so easily how to twist him around his finger?

That….is not what I had thought you had in mind.” he murmured. “And an entirely different matter. I…enjoy your singing.”

He was lying a little. He LOVED Coilean’s singing, especially when the wolf sung to him specifically.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:30 am

His lips curled into a smirk at the shudder and murmured words.

"Then you'll let me teach you about rock music?"

His fingers began to run through the vampire's hair idly as his lips trailed down across his cheek towards Avira's own lips.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:35 am

Coilean played him like a piano. How in the heck the lycan managed it, Avira had no idea, but there was no point resisting.

“Very…very well…” he gasped. “If you insist.”

Coilean’s lips were paused right beside his own and it was TERRIBLY unfair. He wanted a proper kiss!
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:43 am

His lips curled into a smirk.

"Oh, I do, leannán," he purred wickedly, placing a few kisses against the corner of his lips before finally capturing the vampire's lips with his own.

He pulled back, silver eyes glinting. "I'll teach you everything I know about Rock music~"

The Lycan leaned forwards again to kiss the younger man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knock Knock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock Empty

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Terra Wing :: Luca's Room-
Jump to: