Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Knock Knock

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Knock Knock - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:14 am

He swiped his tongue up the centre of the man's throat.

"My, are you begging, Avira?"

But he did as bid, thrusts speeding up and getting harder. "Is this what you want, leannán?"
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:17 am

Avira was tempted to smack to the smug lycan, but the thought flew his mind as his thrusts grew rougher and hit directly against the bundle of nerves inside him. The vampire keened, his back arching into a perfect bow.

His nails dug into Coilean’s back, moans and cries fleeing his lips for another few minutes before it was too much and he gave in. His body tightened around Coilean as he came, before slumping back against the sheets, gasping and panting.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:21 am

He grinned when the vampire's back arched, sliding his hands under him and scratching his nail's down his back, leaving angry red lines.

He groaned deeply when his vampire tightened around him, thrusting a few more times before pulling out, coming.

The Lycan slumped on his side next to the vampire, eyeing him with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:36 am

Avira was panting and gasping, one arm over his eyes. He hadn’t felt that good in…. Well. Sex had never felt THAT good but then again Coilean was a good thousand years plus older than he was.

“Wow…” he breathed, extensive vocabulary reduced to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:40 am

"I wooed you with my sexual prowess, did I, Vi~?" he chuckled, poking the vampire's side.

He couldn't wipe that smug little grin from his lips.

Nor could he get rid of the sparkle in his silver eyes.

He had enjoyed reducing Avira to a whimpering mass and it was very clear in his features.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:45 am

Avira huffed a sigh and turned over, pressing to Coilean’s side. It was true, he was a snuggler, and no one was going to stop him cuddling up to his lycan lover after a round of mind blowing sex.

“No…”
he murmured, and when Coilean frowned, he placed a small kiss on his lips. “I am almost certain you had me from the moment you told me your name Lean.”

Avira laid his head against Coilean’s chest, listening to the steady thump of his heart. Now this, despite everything that had happened since he came here, was absolutely worth it.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

He pouted at the denial. No?

But the next words caused a wide grin to bloom on his face.

"Are you sure it wasn't me acting like a three year old?" he chuckled quietly, arms curling around Avira and pulling him closer, dropping a soft kiss to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:57 am

Avira purred, a smile curling over his lips.

“Yes, that was quite endearing too.” he murmured, pressing a gentle kiss to Coilean’s chest. “Heaven only knows what caused you to have any interest in me.”
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:04 am

He shrugged with a grin, running his hand through Avira's hair. His eyes watched the silky strands slip through his fingers, captivated. "You have such gorgeous hair..."

Coilean loved the long white hair his vampire sported. He could sit and play with it for hours on end. and in the future he probably would.

"Let's just be thankful that I did, eh?" His lips quirked up into another grin as he leaned down to press a soft kiss to the younger man's lips.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:26 am

Avira let out a happy croon, pressing another kiss to Coilean’s lips. Bliss was something like this, he decided. Laying with his lover, fingers brushing through his long hair, and a warm pair of lips pressed to his own. Heavenly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:36 am

He pulled away from the vampire, fingers trailing down his back softly.

"Y'know, both of our blood wings are gonna sting like a son of a bitch soon," he muttered, tracing the scratches he had left on Avira's back gently.

With his free hand, Coilean tucked some of his hair behind an ear.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:51 am

Avira shrugged. It was just a little pain, nothing to whine over, he’d live. It’s not like he was going to be mortally impaired by the scratches, right?
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:58 am

He grinned a little. "You're gonna hear me bitch about them."

He propped his chin up on his arm and grinned. "I'm the sorta guy that wont blink when his arm's ripped off, but will bitch and moan until the cows come home if I get a little scratch."

He was over dramatic. It was just the way he was.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:03 am

Avira rolled his eyes. Only one way to sort this out.

Without a moment’s hesitation he flipped their positions, pushing Coilean onto his stomach. He settled against his lover’s back, lowing his mouth to the scratches he had inflicted.

His lips brushed them, then his tongue swept out, sliding slowly over the slightly bloody marks.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:06 am

He yelped quietly when he was flipped onto his stomach, silver eyes wide.

He settled, though, purring a moan and relaxing when he felt Avira's tongue on his back.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:12 am

Avira’s tongue swiped gently over the scratches, soothing the little ache the best he could. Coilean would probably whine anyway, but that was alright.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 am

He turned his head to look at Avira over his shoulder, grinning a little.

"I quite like the feel of you straddling me, Mr. Ravenwyte. It's definitely something I could get used to."

He wanted to see how bright he could get the younger man to blush. He wanted to know if their intimacy had interfered with how easy to was to make his lover blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Knock Knock - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Terra Wing :: Luca's Room-
Jump to: