Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers    [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers  - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:00 am

"I guess it depends, I mean I know people who hate their siblings with all the fury in hell... But I love my sister very much."

Orion did not tense as Giacinto patted his arm like he normally would. He had now grown used to the womans closeness, for tonight anyhow. By tomorrow he would most likely be the jumpy tense social reject that he was.

"I Know, It just makes we wonder what other wonderful things I have forgotten." He sighed again, he seemed to be doing a lot of that tonight.

"I can't remember things as simple as some colours, what the look like, what they feel like..."
Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers    [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers  - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:06 am

"Do they hate them or are they just being catty?" She sighed quietly and pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around her knees. "I'd kill to have a real sibling. I've never met my older brother before. He's hundreds of years older than me."

She ran her tongue over her lower lip. "I think I'm making up for my lack of siblings with Lyssum. She... She's like a sister to me."

"When we have no reminders we forget some very important things." Her voice was thick and muffled by her jeans. She had her face pressed into her knees and her shoulders heaved with a heavy sigh.

She was thinking of a particular thing she had forgotten long ago and it physically pained her that she had forgotten something like that.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers    [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers  - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:17 am

"Hate them. As in hunting-them-down-and-cutting-them-to-shreds-hatred." He shook his head as the memory of coming across this nauseating and disturbing scene when travelling through England, some people where vile creatures.

"Lyssum? Oh, the Chosen Regent. I have yet to meet her. You must know her pretty well to think of her as a sister." He had a friend like that once, a best friend that he was willing to give the title 'Brother' to. He never did out what happened to him after he was turned and left Ireland.

"You speak from experience?" He asked the woman next to him softly.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers    [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers  - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:23 am

She gave a light huff. "Humans can be so petty."

The Elder bobbed her head before realising that he couldn't see. "Yeah. We've known each other for a few hundred years. Nicio and I found her in the New World throwing mutilated body parts out of her hut." Her lips twitched in amusement.

"We stuck together after that. She may seem a little odd but she's fiercely loyal and a truly wonderful friend." She wouldn't accept the whole words riches to give up Lyssum.

"I wish I wasn't," she mumbled. "I didnt want to forget. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers    [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Orion smiled as he listed to the Elder talk about Lyssum as if she where a sister. He was torn between wanting to get closer to people, to have the sibling like relationship with another once again, or to stay at a distance... It was of the question that he had not answered to himself yet, but he was here at the mansion... that was an answer, right?

His smile turned into a sad frown as he listened to the the last comment, it was one of the worst feelings, to know you are forgetting something, but not knowing what it was no matter how desperately you search.

"You forgot something that was very important to you, no, not important, something that was you life, each breath and each heartbeat. Something you would give up everything for in order to even remember a single detail..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers    [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:38 pm

The woman nodded.

"Yes, I did."

She'd give up every materialistic thing she had to remember that feeling. Giacinto missed it. She wanted to remember again but she just couldn't. And she had little chance of reliving the experience now.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers    [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:04 am

"I understand, though you know, there is always a chance that what is forgotten could always come back. For me some of my memories will never be restored because I do not have the means to get them back," He started, reaching out for Giacinto's hand and holding it in a soft comforting grip.

"But you, I do not know what you have lost, but you should never give up on finding it as you know what they say.... 'Things tend to turn up when you lest expect it'." He said with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers    [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:12 am

Giacinto gave a sad smile and squeezed his hand gently.

"I don't have the means, either, I'm afraid." She'd never be able to have her own children again so she'd never remember what it was like to hold her children.

The woman gave a soft sigh and leaned forwards to kiss Orion's cheek softly. "I have to leave now, I'm afraid."

Her lips quirked upwards and she tugged a lock of hair affectionately before standing. "I'll see you around, Orion. Good night."

The Succubus turned and fled. She needed to be alone. She needed some time to think.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers    [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:17 am

The redhead vampires blinked blankly in somewhat confussion as Giacinto placed a soft kiss on his cheek and left quickly. But he understood, they had been talking about things that was bound to be upsetting. He did not blame her for needing to be alone.

He placed two fingers softly on his cheek, the exact place where the Elder has placed the kiss and blushed as he slowly stood up and started to make his way back inside to explore more.

I think.... I think I may have a slight crush...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers    [C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Stargazing by the Moon flowers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2