Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The start of a Memory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

The start of a  Memory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:36 am

Alexander did not flinch as the hand came to his face, safe in the knowledge that this vampire was smart enough not to strike a coven member or him to that extent.

He laughed at the question and smiled
"i require neither nore do i request you of it good sir. i am merely trying to guide you as to not...annoy the elders or other members. there are a few here that will tear vampires apart just for looking at them weirdly or..." he nods to where the weapon was concealed "for drawing your weapon to them."
This vampire seemed a bit odd still but harmless if he was shown respect and in turn gave it. but still alexander would still keep an eye on him for now.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:49 am

The heterochrome smiled a bit. Knowing that this one doesn't really threatens him to come out. By the voice and tone of his, he was actually, welcomed here. He didn't even asked him to follow the rules. Just a mere suggestion of no higher manner at all. He liked it... to a certain extend. Believing that the man had something to hide.

" I do whatever I want! " He smiled while clenching his rapier.

"Still, I'll make sure to fill in with the little "rules" I found important."
he smiled. The other man was different from the other two. Suspiciously that is.

He recalled a same man from the past, acting the same way the other man did. Yet, Hellsing didn't trust him too, but that man earned his respect, that's for sure.

"That way!"Hellsing pointed. A little guess of where his room will be. Almost taking pride as if the mansion was his.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Alexander smiled back and chuckled at the comment.
"yes well, everyone does here" a smirk on his face at certain memories as he scratched the back of his head, brushing the pommel of his blade.

"good guess!" was his answer to the next statement although it came out a bit more sarcastically than it was ment to of done.

Alexander streched and yawned slightly and nodded towards where the new vampire was pointing. " up the stairs and on the right, i believe you can find your way from here so i bid you a good night" with that he bowed politely and hoped back up to his perch before disappearing from the rooftops.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of a Memory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2