Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Downward Dog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Downward Dog - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Dick shuffled away from the bar, Sacha's card still snug in his pocket.

"Let's go."

He didn't even say bye to his new "best friends" as he dragged Sacha towards the dance floor. He stumbled and knocked into some, spilling their drinks, but kept going.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:17 pm

Sacha followed Dick onto the dancefloor with only slightly less stumbling.

He grinned as he pulled Dick closer and rocked his hips to the beat of the music.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:24 pm

Dick laughed. Everything was a dizzy, flashing blur around him. He could barely focus on Sacha's face.

He kept himself steady by holding on to Sacha's biceps. His movements were less than refined.

"Am I still gorgeous?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:59 pm

He loved this feeling. His head fuzzy, the music pounding through his entire body. Intense pale eyes set on him.

"Arguably the most gorgeous," he responded with a grin.

Besides himself, of course.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 12:09 am

Dick face split into a grin, pleased by the fished compliment. He petted the bicep.

"Good. I'm glad."

Then his eyes lit up as a recognisable intro started. It seemed the majority of the pub lit up.

"I love this song," Dick yelled. He pulled out of Sacha's grasp, bumping into someone again.

Coming out of my cage
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 12:25 am

"Show me someone who doesn't love this song!"

This was a truly fantastic song. No one could not dance to this song when it came on. 

Sacha was definitely one of the many.

Lost in the song, he jumped and danced and sang along.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 12:35 am

Dick jumped about with equal enthusiasm, acting out the lyrics rather dramatically.

As the song was drawing to a close, his movements became more unrefined. With a frown, he gripped firmly on Sacha's bicep again.

"I'm gonna be sick."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 12:37 am

That was not what he wanted to hear.

With hands firmly on Dick's shoulders, he pushed the Vampire forwards, loudly calling out that there was a sick person coming through.

The crowd parted like the red sea.

He got him to the bathroom quickly and easily.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 12:48 am

Ironically in the stall that Sacha was just in, Dick leaned over and heaved into the toilet. To his credit, he managed to do so neatly.

He stayed like that for a few minutes, getting rid of the last few hours contents until his throat became sore and his eyes stung. He breathed rather heavily.

"I need another drink. For the taste."

He spat and lifted himself up. The room wasn't spinning so much now. He felt better.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 12:59 am

"Shouldn't you be thinking about cutting yourself off, mon chouchou?"

He certainly wasn't going to cut Dick off himself, but it was a thought that he felt he had to voice before Dick did anything he'd regret too much when he was sober again.

But for now he was content to follow Dick back out to the bar for another round.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 1:18 am

Dick shook his head.

"I'm fine," he insisted, pushing past Sacha. Those caramel shots were calling his name.

Dick woke, slowly and confused, head thumping. His mouth tasted foul.

There was something out of place. He was on the wrong side of the bed for a start. He was still in his shirt, but his legs were bare and the blankets were twisted around his feet. Wearing clothes to sleep wasn't something he did anymore.

His fingers skimmed up the edge, then he rolled over and reached out.

"Fleck?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 1:26 am

There was another body in the bed, but it certainly wasn't Fleck.

Shorter, thinner, paler and blond.

Sacha was facing away from Dick, sleeping silently. His hair fanned out on the pillow and his bare back was exposed.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 1:35 am

Dick frowned as his hand smoothed down a bicep. Far too small.

Blue eyes opening he stared. Stared and stared and stared until reality hit it.

That wasn't Fleck.

"What the fuck."

He scrambled himself up with a start and looked around himself.

This wasn't his and Fleck's room.

"Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 1:39 am

The room was much bigger than his and Fleck's room. The design was simple and elegant with black leather furniture and white accents. Pale grey walls with one wall accented in a black and white French design.

When Dick scrambled up, the movement woke Sacha.

He grumbled, rolling over and cracking his dark eyes open to look up at Dick.

"Good afternoon, mon chouchou," he rumbled. He just knew it was afternoon. THey'd stayed out until the wee hours.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 1:46 am

It was Sacha. He was laying in Sacha's bed, in Sacha's room with the man next to him and he had no idea how he got here.

Dick fixated on him, panic and guilt welling up.

"What happened?" He said it accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 1:48 am

"You didn't want to go home after last night, so I offered my place."

It was that simple. Nothing happened. Neither of them did anything to feel guilty about.

They got to his place, had a couple more drinks, then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 1:52 am

Dick didn't look entirely convinced. Waking up in a strangers bed hadn't happened before. A strangers couch, yes, but not in their bed. This felt all sorts of wrong.

"That's it?"

Sacha's words didn't prompt anything in his memory.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 1:54 am

"That's it," he assured.

He liked Fleck. Even if he and his boyfriend were arguing, he wasn't going to sleep with his boy. Sacha was a slut, but not a skanky one. He wasn't going to sabotage a perfectly good relationship because of one argument.

Even if both parties were hot as fuck. He wouldn't mind being fucked by either of them.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 2:04 am

Dick nodded silently, his worries were slightly lifted. But that left one question: Why had he wanted to come here?

Confusion etched on his face.

He glanced down and saw ink. Not wanting to be partly naked, he scrambled around again, attempting to find his sweats. He found them strewn on the floor.

He pulled them up and fished out his phone from his pocket. It still had some life in it. He checked to see if Fleck had texted him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 2:10 am

Sacha was comfortable lying naked under the covers for now. He didn't plan on moving.

There were a lot of messages on Dick's phone.

It's getting late  12.09
Are you coming home soon?  12.10
Dick are you okay?  12.17
Dick? 12.30
Dick, sweetheart, are you okay?  12.42
Chai just text me. You're with Sacha? 12.45
Dick?  12.50
Are you still with Sacha?  1.00
Dick???  1.22
You're not coming home then 1.30
Please be safe x  2.14
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 2:18 am

Dick flicked through the messages, chewing on his lip, all the way up the last text he had sent Fleck.

I hope w its worth it

Ah. Now he remembered. The anger, the upset, crying rather ugly and being inexplicably mad with Fleck for the rest of the night. To the point he didn't want to go home to see him because he thought he didn't care.

He was looking a the proof that he cared right in front of him.

The guilt that had previously settled welled up again. He felt sick.

Sitting heavily on the bed, he stared at his phone for a while. Then clicked call.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 2:21 am

There was only one ring before Fleck answered.

"Are you okay?" He couldn't hide that he was worried. He'd rushed to get to the phone. Spoken in a rush.

He needed to make sure DIck was okay after spending all night out.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 2:27 am

Dick leaned against the wall and pulled a pillow into his lap.

"I'm fine," he reassured. "Hungover, but fine."

How could he have even thought for a second that Fleck didn't care?

He pulled on his lip to hold back a wave of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 2:29 am

"Good."

Relief was thick in his voice.

"Did you stay with Sacha, or did you get a hotel? Or...?" He didn't want to say it, but the idea had come to his head. He hoped Dick wasn't the sort to do that, though.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 2:42 am

Dick didn't like that wondering tone in his voice, implying things he would never do. Hope he would never do.

He would hate himself if he ever did that to Fleck.

"I crashed at Sacha's."

Perfectly innocently, but crashed sounded a lot better then slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Downward Dog
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: