Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Downward Dog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Downward Dog - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:27 am

Dick giggled. More amused now by the whole thing than sulking by the fact he was proven wrong.

He didn't give the arm around his waist a second thought.

"I'm buying you shots! That should fix it."

He touched his card on the machine, then plucked up one of the sweet shots. He lifted it so Sacha could tap his to his.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:29 am

"You think alcohol can fix this heartbreak?"

He raised a brow, and then the corner of his lips when Dick lifted a shot to toast.

Instead of picking up his own, he reached forwards, gripping the shot glass, and with it Dick's smaller hand, then pulled the glass and Dick's hand towards his mouth to down the shot.

He licked his lips when the shot was had.

"You'd be right." He lifted tow more shots from the bar, holding one out for Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:47 am

Dick was twisted to look up at Sacha.

Surprise took over his face when Sacha took his hand and brought it up to his mouth, not letting go as he took the shot. The nerves in his hand prickled.

"See? Booze fixes everything."

He took the shot. It burned like the last, but tasted far better, appeasing his sweet-tooth. He took another and the other, barely taking a breath between.

He licked his own lips, his cheeks burning.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:53 am

"I couldn't agree more!"

Booze was a wonderful creation. Truly.

He followed Dick's lead and had his third shot, setting the final glass on the bar then reaching for his gin and tonic.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:07 am

Dick made an audible gasp when the song changed. Completly different from the other songs that had been playing; it was a slow song. Probably a request.

He shoved his hand between his their bodies to fish out his phone. He fumbled through it to find and flick through his contacts drunk.

Bringing it up to his ear, he waited impatiently, humming. Completly unaware his thumb slipped and he chose a contact under G instead of F.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:12 am

Sacha began swaying lightly to the song. It was one of those sweet, old love songs that he adored.

The phone rang three times before someone answered.

"Hello?" an unfamiliar male voice spoke.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:16 am

Dick couldn't help but feel a little bit crestfallen when he didn't recognise the voice.

"You're not Fleck."

There was a split second pause.

Then again, with an angry tone in his voice; "Wait, who the fuck are you and why are you picking up Fleck's phone?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:28 am

"What? Whos - ah - Fleck? Mmm." The moans that sounded from the man were lewd.

There was a quiet wet pop - quite unmistakable - then a shuffle as the phone was passed off to someone.

"Sorry, I was a little... distracted." The voice this time was very recognisable. It had been in Dick's ear for five hundred years. The smile in Giacinto's tone was wicked.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:35 am

Dick pulled a face at the sounds he heard.

"Did you make him answer while giving him a blowjob?" He sounded offended at the notation. But he didn't slam his phone down and end the call as he would have done not even a year ago.

"Never mind, pass me to Fleck." Another beat of silence. The rush of anger returned. "Why do you even have Fleck's phone? Is Fleck there with you?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:38 am

"I haven't made him do anything, Dickie. He's enjoyed every moment," she purred. Her tone took on a huskier note and she exhaled a little heavier - not quite a moan but approaching it.

"Fleck's phone? Dickie, you called me. Hang up and try again. Ta ta."

She didn't give Dick a chance to hang up. She'd already gone, returning to her fun.

Sacha was snickering in Dick's ear.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:46 am

Dick pulled another face and stuck his tongue out to show exactly how disgusted he was. This was someone he was as a sister or mother.

When she hung up, he looked down at his phone.

He sent her the frowning emoji.

The second time around he pressed the right contact, elbowing Sacha in the ribs as he snickered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:49 am

She replied immediately with an eggplant and a winky face.

There was a little more time between ringing before Fleck answered. "Hello?" he answered distractedly
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:53 am

Dick's face lit up.

"Fleck! They are playing our song, can you hear it?"

He was bouncing on the balls of his feet. The excitement of hearing his boyfriend's voice was magnified by the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:59 am

"Uh... yep. Yeah." He was still very much distracted.

His voice was almost hollow, like he was barely aware of what he was saying.

Sacha pulled Dick to start swaying with him, singing quietly to the song himself.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:08 am

Dick started singing, drunkenly. Jumping into the middle of a verse, swaying happily with Sacha.

While I wrote this song
It's for people like you that oh
Keep it turned on

Dick interrupted his own singing to start blabbering.

"I love you so much, Fleck. So much. I'm so happy that I met you and I can be with you and kiss you. I want to kiss you now," he said it was a whine.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:11 am

"Yeah," he mumbled in reply.

There was a long pause.

"Yes. Yeah. I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:18 am

Dick bottom lip jutted at the long pause. He leaned down to rest his head on the bar.

The same way the alcohol magnified his happiness, it magnified his upset. As drunk as he was, he could still pick up the tone of Fleck's voice.

"It doesn't sound like it. You're not even paying attention to me."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:23 am

"Yeah," he responded in an empty tone.

He'd just agreed without really listening. Typical distracted boyfriend behaviour. 

Sacha patted Dick's back gently.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:31 am

There was a long pause.

Happy. Upset. Mad.

"Fuck you then!"

He hung up and shoved his phone back in his pocket. Grabbing his wine and grabbing Sacha's hand, he hauled him back over to the dance floor. He barely made it a few paces before he had to press the back of his hands into his eyes rather roughly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:35 am

Sacha pulled back when Dick yelled, worry drawing his brows together.

He let Dick haul him towards the dancefloor, and was pulling Dick towards him when the man stopped to press his hands to his eyes, plucking the wine glass out of his hand so it didnt end up all over him.

"Shhh. It's okay, mon chouchou."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:45 am

"No, it's not!"

He kept aggressively pushing the tears out from his eyes to try and stop them. Yet they kept overspilling and dripping down his cheeks. He attempted to forcibly stop the wobble of his chin, but it got the better of him.

"It's not," he inhaled sharply, "okay."

He stood and sobbed openly in front of Sacha. In front of the whole bar.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:51 am

He passed off the glass he was holding to the closest person and gently began leading him towards the beer garden.

For once the place was dead quiet.

A big, popular song was playing and everyone was indoors dancing and singing.

He sat down on the closest bench and pulled Dick down with him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "It's okay, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:05 am

Dick leaned into the arm and sobbed solidly for a few minutes, barely catching his breath at times.

After some time it slowed. Tears didn't leak from his eyes as easily. Nose snotty, he sniffed and hiccuped a few times, but his crying had died down immensely.

"It's not okay," he insisted, rather weakly. His arms were wrapped around a leg that he had pulled up to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:10 am

"Not now, but it will be," he assured.

He knew Fleck, perhaps not overly well, but he knew him. Fleck was sweet and he was caring, and there was no way he was going to let his boyfriend stay upset.

But Fleck could also be focused on the wrong things at times.

His guess was Fleck had been focusing on something and Dick, in his drunken state, had reacted badly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:18 am

"No, it's not." He pushed himself out of Sacha's arms and swayed a bit.

"All I wanted to do was tell him I loved him and he couldn't give a shit."

There was another few seconds of dry sobbing.

Wiping his face aggressively again, he pulled out his phone to look at it. One new message, and it wasn't from Fleck.

"I shouted at him and he hasn't even fucking tried to see if I'm okay."

Dick threw the phone to the side and it skittered along the bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Downward Dog
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: