Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Content on CDS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard

Content on CDS Empty
PostSubject: Content on CDS   Content on CDS EmptyMon May 08, 2017 8:24 pm

I'm going to say I am 100% uncomfortable what was discussed in chat. I don't want it touching this site OR to be discussed further in the chat. I understand that fiction is fiction, but there are certain things that should be delicately handled.

There are also things where I draw the hard line.

CDS is an adult forum that is supposed to be for fun. And I know that there is stuff that is written on here that I hope no one would act out IRL. As I said, fiction is fiction, and it is interesting to explore certain aspects of society and how it affects our character.

What you write in your own time is up to you & I can get passed that for the sake of keeping it fun & light hearted on here. As I said, I just don't want to see it being discussed and hosted on this site. And I hope it isn't hosted on any other open site, either.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Content on CDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Content on CDS   Content on CDS EmptyMon May 08, 2017 8:42 pm

I don't think anyone here believes that there aren't topics that should be delicately handled.

In fact, the reason why it was brought up in the chat was to make sure that everyone was comfortable because of the fact that it's a delicate topic.

Far before this post was made, it was concluded in the chat that the topics discussed would never be brought into CdS, so there's nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Content on CDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Content on CDS   Content on CDS EmptyMon May 08, 2017 8:50 pm

That being said, I too have something that I am very uncomfortable with that I've been keeping my mouth shut over for a while now. But hey, while the topic is being discussed, might as well.

Fiction is fiction and I don't care what people read or write in their own time. But all the talk and fanart of the Captive Prince, a story where a man of color is sold and forced to be a sex slave to a "beautiful" white man, is seriously not okay with me.

Especially considering that the man of color is later forced to work together with his white master to survive and save his country.

Yeah, if somethings are going to be off topics, then I vote for this being one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Content on CDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Content on CDS   Content on CDS Empty

Back to top Go down

Content on CDS
Page 1 of 1