Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Conversational Lull

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:38 am

"I deserve to be able to use it against you after you, you know, teased me like that."

His face turned a lovely shade of red and he buried himself firmly against Fleck as memories flickered. He was still embarrassed about it. He was just glad Fleck's Aunt believed him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:51 am

"Teased you, huh?" Fleck arched a brow. "Way I recall it, your balls are less blue than they've been in months."

He hugged Dick closer to his chest.

"I'll go get your drink soon."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:55 am

Dick couldn't shove his face anymore into Fleck's chest, without causing some sort of damage.

He let out a small huff.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:04 am

He hugged Dick closer.

"I can feel you blushing," he crooned.

When Dick blushed, it took over his whole face. He radiated heat, and Fleck could feel it through his tshirt.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:12 am

Fleck's words did help his blush.

"Don't," he groaned, fingers tightening their grip on the t-shirt.

He was quite ready to dump his face into a bowl of ice if that meant he could get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:18 am

Fleck just laughed.

"What? Is bringing it up embarrassing you?"

He peeled Dick away from his chest and dropped kisses over his face. "I think you look cute when you blush. Red and splotchy is a good look on you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:23 am

Dick reluctantly let fleck peel him away. He feebly turned his head away as Fleck kissed his blush.

"Didn't you say I was evil a couple of days ago? Pretty sure you can't be both evil and cute... And I also can't see how red and splotchy is a good look on anyone."

Except for Fleck. Dick couldn't tear his eyes away from him when tanned skin glowed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:30 am

"You can definitely be cute and evil. Have you seen cats? The very definition."

Especially cats like Solla.

He gave a tiny little sigh after that. "I miss them all. As much as I love visiting England, I wanna get home to the zoo."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:44 am

Dick left a little kiss to Fleck's pierced nose.

"Only, what? Another week and we will be leaving the rain behind and be back under the sunny skies with the zoo."

He found Fleck's hands to give them a little squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:54 am

"Yeah, just a week."

In a week he'd be back to fighting everyone for his bed and being smothered by excited puppies.

He was excited to get back.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:58 am

"But unfortunately for now," He cupped Fleck's jaw between his hand. "You just have me."

He gave Fleck a chaste kiss on the lips in his attempt to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:06 am

Fleck rolled them over during the kiss, pulling back to grin down at his boyfriend.

His ponytail slid over his shoulder and pooled besides Dick's head. Their hair mingled together on the bed.

"How will I survive?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:11 am

Dick grinned up at his boyfriend.

"Considering the fact that I am, supposedly, evil and cute... Not very long."

He pulled him down to pepper light kisses along his cheekbones.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:16 am

"I was doomed from the start with you, wasn't I?"

His fingertips played over Dick's cheek, stroking it gently. Clearly, he didn't mind being doomed from the start with Dick.

He leaned down to press a tender kiss to Dick's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Conversational Lull
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: