Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Conversational Lull

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C][M] Conversational Lull Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:16 pm

Fleck was usually pretty good at keeping up with the catch-up conversations he and his family had when he visited England. He usually enjoyed catching up, hearing all he could, and giving his own stories in return.

But today he was getting bored.

They were all sat around, taking up chairs and the floor. Fleck had managed to snag a chair for Dick to sit in, and had taken up place on the floor, leaning against Dick's thigh.

The conversation had turned to things that Fleck didn't have much of a wish to talk about, so he'd fallen quiet, just watching the conversation go by. That let his mind wander, and pretty soon it wandered to Dick.

After a while, he drew himself to his feet, and grasped Dick's hand, gesturing silently with his chin towards the hallway, and pulling Dick along.

Still quiet, he led Dick through the house, up one set of stairs and down the hall again to get to the guest room that he and Dick had been sharing.

He nudged Dick into the room and followed behind him, closing the door with a click and herding Dick back against it. He pressed a firm kiss to his lips, then dropped to his knees in front of him.

Without any preamble he began to undo Dick's pants. "I know I said I wanted to make your next time special, but I've been thinking about your cock in my mouth for almost twenty minutes."

He fisted Dick's cock a few times when he'd freed it of his underwear, before taking him into his mouth with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:47 pm

Dick hated meeting new groups of people. Especially if they were groups of people he wanted to impress because they were his boyfriend's family. He was all tight smiles and awkward nodding, finding it difficult to add to the conversation.

So he was glad when Fleck pulled him out of the room, even if he was slightly confused.

He glanced around their guest room he was brought to.

"Why did you bring-"

He was cut off when his back hit the door and Fleck's lips were against him.

Face a deep red, his lips parted wetly when the kiss broke.

"Oh." Was all he managed when Fleck dropped down on his knees. His fingers scraped against the door as he was freed from his underwear, and Fleck's hand curled around him.

"Fuck-" He brought one hand up to his mouth, eyes on his boyfriend as he tangled the other into his hair. "Fleck," he gasped.

This was all happening so fast he didn't have time to think, but he certainly wasn't going to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:52 pm

He was glad Dick made no move to stop him, because that was the last thing he wanted to do.

His eyes slid shut as he pushed closer to Dick, sucking him as he took his deep. There was nothing better than having a cock in his mouth. He'd much rather spend his day doing this than attempting to keep up with the conversation he'd been trying to all morning.

Fleck's hands held Dick's hips firmly as his eyes opened, turning up to gaze at his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptyFri May 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Dick swore again as Fleck pulled him in deeper. He let his hand drop next to his other hand on Fleck's head. The hands tightened their grip in the hair to keep Fleck down.

Meeting Fleck's gaze he brought his bottom lip between teeth. Purposefully, he tugged on it until it pulled free, swelling red.

He adverted his gaze, head hitting the door as his hips pushed resiliently against Fleck's hands.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptyFri May 05, 2017 11:54 pm

His grip on Dick's hip tightened as Dick held him in place.

When Dick's grip loosened and his head fell back to lean against the door, Fleck pulled back enough to take a ragged breath before pushing forwards again.

His fingers pushed under Dick's shirt, nails biting into his skin.

A knock came at the door. "Hank?" It was his aunt. Fleck rolled his eyes in annoyance.

One hand pushed up to press over Dick's mouth, while the other began stroking Dick's cock with a firm pressure. His eyes met Dick's, and he refused to look away. "Yeah?"

"You two just disappeared. Is everything okay?"

His thumb pressed over the head of Dick's cock, teasing it with tiny circular motions. "Yeah. Dick's...not feeling great. We're... just gonna go for a nap, see how he feels later." He pulled a sheepish grin up at Dick, biting his lip to keep form laughing as he continued to tease him.

"Oh, poor dear. If he needs anything, make sure to let us know."

Hah, not hardly. "Sure. Thanks Aunt Pearl."

He listened intently to his aunts gentle steps clacking away down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 12:18 am

Dick froze as he heard the door knock behind his back, his face bright red from mortification.

His eyes widened when Fleck covered his mouth. He huffed hard though his nose as Fleck began to stroke him. Only made worst when he began to tease the head of his cock. His hips jerks uselessly and he hoped the hand muffled his whines well enough.

He was caught between wanting him to stop. Not wanting him to stop. It was exhilarating.

Only when he heard the footsteps fade he ripped Fleck's hand off his mouth. Panting and still bright red.

"Fleck," he hissed. "Was that really fucking necessary?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 12:19 am

"Yep."

It was entirely necessary, and nothing Dick could say would tell him otherwise.

He leaned forwards to take him into his mouth again, eyes laughing as he gazed up at his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 12:29 am

"Shit."

His head hit the door as his eyes squeezed closed for a moment, his fingers clutching bleached hair.

"You can be so - ah - insufferable at times."

His cast his eyes back down at Fleck, meeting his dark eyes. His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed. It should be illegal with how shamelessly good Fleck looked with his cock in his mouth. Far better than his imagination could ever provide.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 12:32 am

The little chuckle he gave in response vibrated through his throat and mouth.

He knew. That was one of the reasons Dick loved him so much.

His hand spread over Dick'ship again, thumb brushing gently over the sensitive skin connecting Dick's cock and his balls.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 12:46 am

Dick' stomach dipped and tensed as Fleck chuckled around him. The sensations a pleasant surprise that left nerves tingling.

A swear hissed through his teeth and he curved forward as the sensitive skin was teased, hips jutting sharply into Fleck.

"Don't stop doing that," he gasped, unable stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 12:48 am

If his mouth wasn't otherwise occupied, he would have given a teasing 'yes sir' at the order, and the mischievous shine in his eyes said just as much.

His thumb continued its teasing stroking, occasionally running higher, stroking along the underside of the part of his shaft that wasn't in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 12:59 am

Without a hand to muffle him, he was loud and unfiltered; a mixture of moans, swears and his boyfriend's name.

"Fleck, I-"

His hips jutted forward into Fleck's mouth as he lost himself. His hands tightened in the hair.

Panting, he slumped back against the door.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:04 am

Fleck was more prepared for it than he was last time.

As Dick slumped back against the door, Fleck swallowed and licked his lips, sitting back on his heels.

"Now, that's the way I wanted to spend the last two hours."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:09 am

Dick slithered down the door, his breathing evening.

"Maybe a little more warning next time?"

He said that, but he did love it when his boyfriend jumped him at unexpected moments, even if it did leave him flustered.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:14 am

Fleck laughed.

"Nah." It was far too much fun surprising Dick like this. He wasn't going to stop for love nor money.

He leaned forwards to press a kiss to Dick's lip.

"Now, to bed with you. Wouldn't want you getting sick." He dropped Dick a wink as he pushed himself to stand. The loose fatigues he was currently wearing didn't give much away in the way of what was beneath them.

He held out a hand to help Dick up.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:28 am

He warmed when Fleck's crotch was eye level with him.

Tongue swiping over his top lip, he took Fleck's hand and pulled himself up. Hands still intertwined, he tugged him over to the bed.

"Sit against the headboard," he told Fleck, crawling onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:30 am

"You know I'm not expecting anything, right?" he asked as Dick tugged him towards the bed.

He sat down and leaned against the headboard as he was ordered to.

"I wouldn't mind just laying about and cuddling for a while."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:38 am

"I know."

He shifted between Fleck's legs, kneeling.

"But I want to - I mean-" Colour rose to his cheeks. "Only if you want to, that is."

He shifted uncomfortably, the sudden feeling of awkwardness crept through him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:45 am

"Well, I'm not going to say no," he replied with an obvious tone.

His boyfriend wants to get him off? No, not interested in that at all, obviously. Who would want that?

"But I don't want this to become an eye for an eye relationship. There'll be days that I just want to make you writhe then spend the night cuddling."

He relaxed against the headboard and swept his arms out. "Proceed."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:54 am

Dick nodded along to Fleck's words, hands ran up Fleck's thighs as he leant in for a kiss. He kissed him for a minute, hoping to fall back into the relaxed state.The nerves seemed to have rooted themselves. They wouldn't leave and quickly as they came.

With a frustrated sigh, he pulled back and dropped his head in the crook of Fleck's shoulder. "I'm sorry," rose and died on his lips.

"Can we cuddle?" He asked instead, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:00 am

Fleck gave a little chuckle and wrapped his arm around his boyfriend when he slumped against him.

"Sure."

He pressed a kiss to Dick's head.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:08 am

His arms snaked around Fleck's waist, snuggling in close to him. Shuffling down so his head rested on his chest, he could hear Fleck's heart hammering inside. He was content there for a while. His fingers played with the cotton of Fleck's shirt.

"You should have had your Aunt Pearl bring us some drinks," he finally said after some time passed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:18 am

"I'm not going to treat her like a maid."

His fingers ran up and down Dick's arm tenderly.

"If you want a drink, you'll have to go get it here. Next week I'll be treating you like a prince again."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:23 am

His eyes flicked up to Fleck, tilting his head up from his Place at his chest.

"Guess you have to grab me one."

His lips curved into a small grin.

"I'm not feeling very well, remember? What kind of boyfriend lets their partner get their own drink, ill?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:31 am

He hugged Dick closer.

"You're using that against me?" He nuzzled into Dick's hair. "Can we just cuddle for a bit first? Then I'll go get your sick ass a drink."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Conversational Lull   [C][M] Conversational Lull Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Conversational Lull
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: