Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] For Good

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

[C] For Good - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Jace let out a noise of surprise as he was pushed back. He should have expected it with how blunt and demanding she was, but he didn't.

As she pushed forward his legs were forcibly spread apart by her large dress. Both of his hands rested on her waist now, pulling her even closer.

He let her take control. Opening his mouth willingly and sliding his tongue against hers. His own tongue grazing await the sharp points of his fangs.
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:04 pm

She kissed him deep and hard until she could barely breathe.

And when she pulled back to take a breath, she looked up at him with stormy blue eyes.

"You need to take me back to your place."

She couldn't get the thought of his head between her thighs, his long hair draped over her thighs, his eyes gazing back up at her. She needed it. Now.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Jace was a little breathless as she pulled back. He grinned.

"And we haven't even finished our drinks."

He leaned forward, pressing his lips teasingly against her skin below her ear.

"I was hoping to go back to yours?"

The mansion was a pain when it came to taking people back. Especially when you roomed with other people.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 8:57 pm

That wasn't happening.

But she had a solution. "You'll just have to pay for a hotel room." That was the simple solution.

If he wanted to fuck her - and really, was the if necessary? - then he would have to pay for a hotel room for them.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Jace leaned back to look her in the eye.

And burst into laughter.

"Am I now?"

She was demanding, blunt. Jace liked it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

She quirked a tinted brow, not amused by the laugh.

"I can take myself elsewhere. Elpheba's a good fuck, and she has a house we can go back to."

She took a small, calculated step back.

She wanted to fuck him, but she wasn't above going elsewhere for her fun.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:14 pm

He kept his hands firmly on her waist as she took a step back. He stopped laughing, too, but the amused smile didn't leave his lips.

"Okay, I can get us a hotel."

He lifted himself up from the stool. It was strange standing and not having the few extra inches he was used to having out and about.

He settled his tab with the barman, a hand never leaving her hip.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:27 pm

A smug little smirk curled her lips. That always worked.

She downed the last of her gin and tonic, and set it back on the counter with a little clink. Couldn't let that go to waste.

She gave his bicep a little squeeze. "Lead the way, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:43 pm

Jace wrapped his arm around her waist and led her through the bar. Hecouldn't help but glance over his shoulder to see a very disappointed looking Elphaba.

He continued to lead her through the streets, making a couple of turns before reaching a small, middle range hotel.

"I hope this isn't too disappointing for the Good Witch?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:47 pm

"It'll do for what I've got planned."

They didn't need anything too luxurious. Just a nice sized bed. Maybe a chair, too.

That was really all she needed to enjoy the night.

...Though, a desk could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 8:42 am

Jace raised a well groomed eyebrows at her but didn't push. He was sure he was going to find out whatever she had planned soon enough.

He brought her to the front desk and paid for the one night. The receptionist looked unconcerned and uninterested as she handed over the card key. Room 409.

"Looks like we are going up."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 8:50 am

"At least this place is good enough to have an elevator."

She strode towards the elevators, heels clicking quietly against the flooring.

She pressed the button and waited impatiently. Her foot tapped against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 9:07 am

"Which works too, an added bonus."

He was considerably more patient then her. Arm around her waist as he watched the elevator go down floor by floor before finally reaching these with a ping. He nudged her lightly.

"Good witches first."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 9:19 am

She leaned against him as they waited, eventually getting lost in playing with a lock of long hair.

It was so well cared for.

"I'm only good until I'm out of costume." She dropped him a wink as she stepped into the elevator, leading him in by the lock of hair she still held captive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] For Good   [C] For Good - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] For Good
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2