Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[AU][C] More Jumps

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[AU][C] More Jumps - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] More Jumps   [AU][C] More Jumps - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:00 am

"Oh, I have."

He grinned wickedly. He'd seen Dick's falls and embarrassing moments a lot recently.

Giacinto certainly didn't skimp when she was trying to embarrass her students.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] More Jumps   [AU][C] More Jumps - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:22 am

With a groan, he covered his face with both of his hands. Blushing now for entirely different reasons.

"I kinda hoped you hadn't."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] More Jumps   [AU][C] More Jumps - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 3:54 am

"No such luck."

Most people had probably seen his fails by now. But, in the same light, they'd seen his achievements, too. Giacinto shared the best and worst of her students.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] More Jumps   [AU][C] More Jumps - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:03 am

Dick let out a groan. He turned his attention away from Fleck as the doors opened and a couple of families pouring in -excitedly chatting in Italian as they tried on their rented skates.

He stood, slinging his skates over his back.

"Do you want to get a coffee or something?" He asked easily.

He really didn't want to stop talking to the other man. He is the first person he has spoken to off the ice. Not including Giacinto. It would be nice to make another friend in this foreign country.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] More Jumps   [AU][C] More Jumps - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:10 am

"I can't."

He gave a guilty little smile. "I actually have to get going soon. I got saddled with babysitting."

He was actually risking overstaying his welcome with sitting and chatting like this. He was risking being late, and he knew he'd get shit on if he was late.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] More Jumps   [AU][C] More Jumps - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:14 am

Dick's smile faltered into a forced one.

"Maybe another time?"

He hoped he wasn't coming across too keen. For all he knew, Fleck having to babysit today was just an excuse to not grab coffee with him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] More Jumps   [AU][C] More Jumps - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:18 am

"Definitely. Here."

His hand dropped into his pocket and returned with a phone.

"Give me your number and I'll text you later, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] More Jumps   [AU][C] More Jumps - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:37 am

That battered away his anxiety and made his heart sore in a way it really shouldn't.

"Sure, one sec."

He took the phone and entered in his mobile number. Rereading it a couple of time, mumbling the numbers under his breath to make sure they were correct, before handing it back over.

"I hope to get to try whatever dish you are going to make me next time I see you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] More Jumps   [AU][C] More Jumps - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:40 am

"Sure. Someone has to teach you the ways of good Italian cooking."

His smirk widened. "Sicilian food, naturally. Gotta show you the good stuff, after all."

Fleck stood. "I really do have to get off though. My brother'll have my guts for garters if I'm late."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] More Jumps   [AU][C] More Jumps - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:51 am

"Sure thing, I look forward to it."

Dick began to make his was to the locker room to collect his bags. It was in the same direction as the exit.

"It was great meeting you. I won't keep you any longer, would like to see you all in one piece next time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] More Jumps   [AU][C] More Jumps - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[AU][C] More Jumps
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: