Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Get that Beach Body

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:17 am

"Hmm..." He pursed his lips and pondered on the thought.

"Are any of those pastries chocolate?" he asked seriously, as if the answer to that question would determine whether it would indeed make up for Dick being a literal dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:22 am

"Yep. Along with custard, and starwberry and cream."

He didn't know which ones to get for Fleck. They all looked so good. So he ended up getting a mixture.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:25 am

"Mmm, then you might have just saved your ass."

He tugged on Dick's hand, pulling him closer. His lips quirked upwards as he leaned a little closer to Dick.

"Do I get any of these pastries now?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 am

He had to crane his neck a little more to look up at Fleck. Blue eyes darted to Fleck's lips and then he glanced away.

"I was thinking about us have them later... But I guess since I have been so horrible."

He felt a little disappointed as he pulled away for Fleck to pull out the box of pastries. He opened it up, revealing six delicious treats. He offered it to Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:39 am

"That guilt is going to eat you alive, isnt it?" Fleck asked, eyes fixing on Dick's face rather than dropping to the offered pastries.

He reached up, stroking a fluffy lock of blond hair from Dick's forehead. "You don't have to feel guilty. It was a misread situation, and things were resolved."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:50 am

The fingers behind his ear tickled and sent a shiver down his spine.

"I just wanted to make a good impression to your family. Instead I yelled at an innocent woman with anxiety and accused you of something I am sure you would never do."

He lifted his own hand to clutch Fleck's, moving it to brush his lips against the knuckles in another form of apology.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:54 am

"Everyone makes mistakes, and you're gonna give yourself anxiety if you keep on."

He leaned forwards and pressed a kiss to Dick's forehead.

"You didn't scare Hagne too badly, and she forgave you. Chrys seems to like you. The biggest issue would have been the twins, but they weren't even awake. You did fine."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:59 am

He couldn't help but let out a short laugh at that.

"I am sure that won't happen."

He ran his hand up Fleck's arm to cup his hand around the base of Fleck's neck as he leaned into the kiss on his temple.

"Does that mean I can put the pastries away?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:04 am

Fleck grinned against Dick's forehead.

He pressed his lips against him once more, then twice.

"Nope." He reached down to pluck one of the pastries from the box and took a few steps back, sinking his teeth into the treat. Custard. Aww, not the one he wanted, but nice enough.

He licked the icing sugar that dusted the pasty from his lips and grinned widely again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:09 am

He let out a laugh himself as Fleck snatched a pastry from the box.

A pink tongue darted over his own lips as he watched Fleck lick his lips. He grinned back at him and put the box in his bag and out of Fleck's grip.

"Make sure you wash your hand in the sea before you touch me."

There was nothing worst then sticky hands... Actually there was a lot worst, but it was up there with the things he hated.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:13 am

Two more bites and the pastry was gone.

He licked excess sugar from his fingers and lips painstakingly slowly.

"That was awesome. You gonna make me beg for the others?" He definitely wasnt above begging for the rest of them. He'd get down on his knees and everything.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:22 am

Blue eyes lingered on Fleck's fingers as he sucked them. Then he snatched them away as quickly as Fleck pinched the pastry.

"Glad you enjoyed them. But I did say sea and not your own saliva."

He began walking again.

"How about this: Only if you catch me." He grinned over his shoulder at Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:24 am

A crooked grin curled Fleck's lips and his eyes flashed dangerously, just once.

That was all the warning Dick got before Fleck burst into a sprint, more than ready to play chase.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:31 am

If Dick was a human and not a vampire he would of been doomed there and then. He didn't exactly work out. Luckily for him he wasn't human.

As soon as he saw Fleck's foot lift of the ground he let out a laugh and he darted off. Fast enough just to be out of Fleck reach. Teasingly so. Plus it looked more believable.

He kept his eyes ahead. Careful not to trip over an abandoned umbrella or crash into a bin.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:33 am

"You're fast."

Fleck reached out to try and grab at Dick, just catching his shirt, but not being able to get any purchase.

Damn.

He pursed his lips and pushed himself a little more.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:40 am

The footsteps behind him picked up their pace. So he did as well.

He looked over his and gave Fleck another teasing smile.

"And here I thought you worked out at the gym?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:15 am

"Nope."

Fleck wasn't going to lose this one. He launched himself forwards, tackling Dick to the ground.

He grunted as they both his the sand, but was quick to grab Dick's shirt and drag him down through the sand until they were face to face.

"Just at home. I win."

They'd probably smushed the pastries, but he'd definitely caught Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:24 am

He yelped as he felt arms wrap around his waist. As he smaked against the sand he let out an ungraceful grunt. The bag was in a heap in front of him, the pastries fallen out and covered in sand.

Then in a blink he was dragged down and he saw Fleck's face hovering over him.

Warmth crept up his neck and he grinned. His heart was pounding but his breath was steady.

"Only because I was going easy on you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:27 am

"Aw, really?" And he was looking forward to those. Dammit.

"Well, if I can't have them, at least I have a prisoner." His eyes turned from the pastries down to said prisoner boxed in between his strong arms and thighs.

"You look almost as edible as those pastries."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:37 am

He would very much like the sea to come and drown him. Pale skin turned beet red and his stomach was in knots.

"I am sure I am not."

That cocky smile was definitely not on his face right now. Instead, he found himself chewing his lips eyes on Fleck's eyes, lips, the pulse under his neck, arms, thighs, what was between those thighs, then back up to Fleck's eyes.

He could throw Fleck off very easily - not that he knew that - but stayed as a willing prisoner instead.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:41 am

Fleck's teeth bit into his lower lip as his eyes flickered over that beet red face.

He leaned down just a little, testing the waters as he released his lip.

This was something that had been a long time coming. Hell, Fleck wasn't even sure why it had taken them this long to get in this sort of position.

His head dipped just a little more, ponytail slipping from between his shoulders and flowing over his neck. It pooled between his arm and Dick's face as his lips found Dick's.

He was hesitant, his lips just brushing Dick's.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:54 am

He held Fleck's gaze, breath held. Their noses bumped together and his eyes fluttered close as he felt soft lips brush against his. Just barely a kiss.

His heart was beating faster than when it did when they were running.

Pale hands crawled up Fleck's chest to rest either side of his neck, fingers brushing against his hairline. He waited a moment. Then he pulled Fleck closer. Pressing their lips more firmly together.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:59 am

It didn't take a lot of coaxing to press Fleck further into the kiss. As Dick applied a little pressure to the back of his neck, he pushed forwards, happy to make the kiss more firm.

He shifted, resting the majority of his weight on one arm , freeing up his other. His fingers found Dick's cheek, stroking upwards, up into his hair to tangle in the pale locks.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:08 am

He mirrored Fleck movements, fingers tangling up into the bleached hair.

What was he so afraid of? He couldn't think now. All he could think about was Fleck's lips on his, the hands in his hair, thighs either side of him.

He pushed the kiss more. Opening his mouth invitingly, tongue darting across Fleck lips. He didn't care if he was doing it wrong or too sloppy. It has been so long since he last kissed someone like this. It was better then what he remembered.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:12 am

Fleck groaned quietly, giving a handful of Dick's hair a little tug when he felt a tongue against his lips.

His ow lips parted, tongue slipping between Dick's lips and running over the Vampire's teeth.

He shifted his lower body, relaxing just a little so his knees slid lower in the sand on either side of Dick's thighs and his hips pressed against Dick's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Get that Beach Body
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next