Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Get that Beach Body

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:03 am

Dick let out a small laugh.

"Okay, that is good. The idea of your family being cookie-cutter perfect is a lot more daunting."

Since that was the image he very much had in his mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:06 am

"There are like a dozen of us, excluding the tots running around, I'm the result of an affair, and us siblings are mostly boys. There's no chance in Hell we're perfect."

They were anything but perfect.

But they loved each other so everything worked out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:13 am

Ah. He forgot about that small detail about Fleck. Although he seemed to be able to talk about it with ease. Whatever drama that brought, it seemed to of smoothed out enough that Fleck could talk about it so easily.

"So when do I meet this no way in Hell perfect family?"

Just saying those words filled him with dread, despite the fact he would very much like to meet all of Fleck's family. Even with the blunder this morning.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:16 am

"How does a fortnight sound?"

Fleck drained another large mouthful from his bottle. "We're having our usual Halloween party and it'd be cool if you could come. Halloween's a holiday we all celebrate, so you'll get to meet everyone."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:18 am

A fortnight sounded horribly close.

"Sounds good. Should I bring something? Like a bottle of wine?"

That is what people seem to do when visiting their significant others family for the first time in films. It also seemed to always go horribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:20 am

"I don't think we'll need any more alcohol than we'll already have."

Alcohol was going to be in abundance that night. It was probably best not to fuel that particular fire any more than it already was.

"Just bring your smile. They'll fall in love, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:25 am

His cheeks pinked.

"I feel like I need to bring something. Maybe food? Like a box of chocolates?"

Food always seems to go down well if alcohol was a no go.

"I will feel a bit rude coming empty handed."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:27 am

"If you bring chocolates, the kids are going to love you."

The little kids definitely would, that was for sure. Chocolate was a sure fire way to their hearts.

"But you don't have to bring anything, except maybe an overnight bag."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:31 am

At least he can guarantee that he can win the kids over. Maybe that, in turn, will win the parents over? Parents seemed to love people who their kids liked.

"An overnight bag?"

He was definitely not planning on stopping over.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:34 am

"Well, yeah. We're not gonna let you drink all night then go."

The living room always became a giant bed for the family that didnt have a permanent place in the house on these sorts of parties. though Fleck was going to insist that Dick stayed with him in his room.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:40 am

Dick opened his mouth and closed it again. He himself knew what a mess he was when he drank. He would probably find his way to the nearest lamppost.

He thought or a different argument.

"I could get a taxi?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:42 am

"Nope."

Fleck leaned forwards to silence any argument Dick could make with a long, slow kiss, that ended with Fleck's fingers weaving through Dick's damp hair.

"You'll just have to suffer staying at my place for one night. I promise I'll even make the best hangover breakfast ever."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:48 am

Dick was taken by surprise by the kiss but quickly melted into it. Eyes close and a hard lifted up to rest it on the nape of Fleck's neck.

"Sorry to say but I hate eating on a hangover."

He pecked Fleck's lips.

"Still make a very convincing argument."

Maybe he could argue for a private room when he got to Fleck's house?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:51 am

"Then I'll take up being your barista again."

He pressed a peck to Dick's lips.

"And you'll see the animals again. I bet you missed Munchies." A little grin curled his lips, then he captured Dick's in another long kiss.

"You won't make me worry about whether you'll make it home safe, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:00 am

He couldn't reply as to weather he missed Munchies or not. He was melting into another kiss.

He shifted himself so he was on his knees. It was easier to kiss Fleck lie this, linking his hands together on the back of Fleck's neck. The wine glass he had was left forgotten.

"That is guilt tripping and you know it."

He kissed the tip of Fleck's nose. It was nice to know he cared.

"I was going to wait to asked when I got there, but please tell me I get my own room? Or, well, share with you?"

Just the Idea of sharing with Fleck set his face on fire.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:03 am

"If it's working, I don't care."

Another kiss.

"Mmm. Just me-" Here he began pressing little kisses to Dick's lips, speaking in between his kisses. "And Margie. I wouldnt. Let you suffer. My family. Alone and drunk. For an entire night."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:09 am

"Thank. You."

So in two weeks time he will be meeting Fleck family. His whole family. Also shearing a room with Fleck. Possibly the same bed too. He was sure to combust.

Hopefully, when and if it comes to that he would be too drunk to care.

Dick pulled away.

"Hopefully I wont be as smashed as the night we first met. That was embarrassing."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:12 am

Fleck laughed at that.

"I dunno, I was pretty smashed myself. And we'll be sure to get pretty drunk at the party."

It was almost mandatory for people to get wankered at one of their parties.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:47 am

Dick raised an eyebrow.

"You were smashed? I was pretty sure you were sober."

It made him feel a little better knowing that Fleck was smashed too, even if he didn't seem it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 6:28 am

"Decidedly not."

He'd been drinking all night, and Dick's generous pocket had only fed that. He'd gotten well and truly drunk that night.

Fleck let his arms fall from under him, laying himself back on the blanket so he could stare up at the night sky. The light pollution in the city was bad enough that he could barely see the stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Get that Beach Body
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9