Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[c] Coffee and Sketchbooks

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:55 am

"I try."

His pets were everything to him. He tried hard to be patient for them. He wanted to give them as much love as possible. Being patient with them being cheeky or destructive was something he had been doing for years.

"So soon?" Fleck was clearly disappointed with the thought of Dick leaving. He enjoyed the man's company too much to entertain the thought of him leaving.

"You need a phone to call a taxi or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:01 am

"Yeah, sorry."

His heart sunk at Fleck's disappoint. He really didn't want to leave either. He really loved just chilling in Fleck's room surrounded by his beloved pets and getting to know him and them better. But the smell of blood was too distracting.

"It will be fine thanks. I like the walk."

It will give him time to clear his head and really take in today. So much has happened.

He finally managed to slip his arm out of Sollew's grip.

"You won't mind seeing me out?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:07 am

"Of course."

Fleck divested himself of Cream and Solla, picked up a quiet Margie and set her on his shoulder.

He rubbed at his arm, smearing a few drops of blood over his skin as he stood.

He waited for Dick to make the first move towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:14 am

It was very difficult to look at Fleck and not at his arm but he did it. He didn't want the other man thinking he did something wrong if he ignored him.

He made his way back down to the front entrance.

"So, this wednesday, we are meeting in the square? At, say, six?"

He wanted to make sure that Fleck was definitely up for a second date before he left.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:20 am

He followed behind Dick immediately.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," he assured. He'd go on this date even if he had to postpone his own death.

He was really liking Dick and he'd jump at a chance for a second date.

Fleck leaned down to press a kiss to Dick's cheek. "Today was great."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:29 am

His heart skipped as Fleck kissed his cheek for the second time today.

"It was really lovely, thank you." Probably one of the best day he has had in a couple of years.

Leaning up he returned that kiss, pressing his lips against Fleck's cheek. His heart was beating hard and he felt giddy as he stood back.

"I will see you wednesday then."

And with that he was out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:30 am

"Yeah, I'll see you-"

He watched Dick almost dart out of the house in wonder. Where was the fire?

"Wednesday," he finished.

Wednesday couldn't come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[c] Coffee and Sketchbooks
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12