Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Happy Birthday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:56 am

"I'll see what it's done in my own time."

He teased the tip of the knife just under Maks' nipple, writing his name in the blood he'd just drawn.

"Mine now. It's written on you. So pretty. Maybe I should take a picture..." It'd be a nice picture to keep, for sure.

Lyo licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:00 am

Maks writhed as Lyo admired his work on his chest, a purr rumbling in his chest as a thought crossed his mind.

"You know, you could write your name there, permanently."

The thought of having Alyosha's name scarred into his skin seemed so appropriate.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:03 am

Lyo shook his head.

"It's more fun doing it over and over to remind you rather than doing the deed once and forgetting about it."

He liked scratching his name into Maks' skin and watching it fade over the coming days. It meant he could plot new ways to write his name.

He traced the knife around Maks' nipple slowly.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:10 am

Maks gave a soft pout as his suggestion was shut down.

"If it were permanent anyone who saw me shirtless would see it."

He was yet to get something about Lyo on his body, he had debated getting a tattoo but nothing seemed appropriate.

"But I wont complain if you wanna do it, over and over."

He replied with a grin, a shiver running down his body.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:12 am

"If you complain, I'll just gag you," Lyo replied with an easy roll of his broad shoulders.

He liked marking Maks' skin over and over too much.

"Shall we travel a little lower? Or should I give your other one some attention, too?" He tapped aks' bleeding nipple gently with the knife.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:15 am

Maks lifted his hips, trying to entice Lyo into playing with him.

"Lower, so you can see just how much I appreciate your attention."

He wanted to play now, he never really had much patience once he got turned on.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:18 am

"All right, birthday boy. Your wish is my command."

The knife travelled lower, skimming over Maks' stomach and then pausing at his crotch. He ran the blade over the zipper of his jeans slowly.

"Well, this has just got to go, doesn't it? Shall I be gentle or rough?" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:25 am

"You know I like it rough."

He replied with a grin, they could save gentle for when it was needed.

Right now, he wanted Lyo to show him just how good he could feel in this swing.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:27 am

Lyo was carefully rough as he sliced through one side of the zipper, just cutting into the sensitive skin next to his cock.

He set the knife down on Maks' stomach and pushed his fingers through the hole he'd made in the material.

It took just one jerk of his arms to tear the fabric open.

A grin curled his lips as he yanked the fabric away.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:57 pm

Maksim hissed as his crotch was cut, that part always freaked him out, having his dick cut off was not something he was going to experience in his lifetime.

He squirmed slightly as his jeans were torn to shreds, his body bare beneath them and his arousal springing free as his legs were held apart by the stirrups.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:13 pm

Cutting his dick off was not something that Lyo was ever going to do in his lifetime. Maks was safe.

Lyo even leaned down to lick away the blood slowly and press a kiss to the side of his cock in apology.

His tongue trailed up the underside of Mak's cock slowly.

"No underwear. Did you want to get lucky that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Happy Birthday
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3