Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Too Much Salt?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Too Much Salt? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:07 pm

'undying hate'

huh

pretty much. she wasn't about to forgive the Knights and Templars for what they did to her homeland. especially since her children had been born as well and they had tried to kill her kids.

that was a bad move

she's the main reason you get no fanatics trying to crusade on her land. you touch her family, you loose your life.

she could feel her hate like an old scar, and she wished she could get rid of it, but she was unable to

she sat there thoughtfully, crossing her arms and scowling as memories flitted through her head. she could suddenly hear flames roaring, people screaming, and the clanking of weapons and armor. and she also remembered the men at her back aiming to help her fight back the Templars, and the flash of their white robes with the red sash.

not a happy time
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:33 pm

The air was laced with a heavy mood. It would of made Richard uncomfortable if he was not also adding to the mood with his own thoughts.

Finished removing the dust on the floor, he began sorting out the cupboards - throwing out old food that have gone way past the consumption date. By his second cupboard he noticed an unopened green glassed bottle. He grabbed it and blew the dust of it, only then to notice hat it had no label on it. From the scent it gave of, he knew it was wine.

He turned to show Sharifa the bottle "Do you want some?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 pm

she chuckled, shaking out of her depressive mood, and grinned

sounds like a plan. always nice with dark chocolate

she stood back up and picked up some wine glasses, placing them on the table and ignoring the slight cracking sound she heard, and hoped her natural healing would speed up a little and heal that particular crack

she rolled her shoulders out, getting rid of the stiff feeling, and went back to being relaxed and calm again, instead of broody...she hated when she got like that.

and idea who strong it is?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:44 pm

He took the cork off, the scent hitting his nose, and he began to pour an equal amount in each glass. He guessed you could get six glaces out of this bottle.

"I have no idea, but judging from the scent, and knowing Giacinto and Ignicio, it will be strong, and t will be a good wine."

He pulled out a chair, deciding to take a break from cleaning. He was sure there would be no harm in enjoying half a bottle of wine with some chocolate and company.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:47 pm

she snickered and picked up her glass sipping at it, and could have smelt how old this wine was when the cork first cam off

it was a strong wine, but nothing she couldn't handle....however, if Dick could handle it was another matter

she had a private smile into her wine glass as she simply smelt it and enjoyed the scent

speaking of Nico, how's that going by the way? you gyus haven't crossed swords as of yet

Altair rolled his eyes at the double meaning of that, but quietly chuckled as he simply rested. he was tired as well
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 pm

He sipped at his wine to taste it. Deciding he liked this one, he took another, larger, sip and opened another bar of chocolate. This time it was just a simple milk chocolate one.

He grumbled at the mention of Ignicio in the wine, not getting the double meaning. "We are not talking." He decided not to mention that it was just him not talking.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Sharifa's eybrow twitched in mild annoyance at this. she wouldn't have her hard work destroyed!

why not? did something happen?

she would get to the bottom of this, and then sort it out. goddamnit the pair annoyed her! they obviously love each other, but Dick is too stuffy to accept it!!!

she wanted to rage our her frustration, but she had managed to keep her tone normal, along with her look of concern.

however, it was hard...especially since she was on the verge of pulling her hair out
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:03 am

"... We had a fight... Sort of. I wanted to help him, but he simply ignored it, being all melodramatic and wanting to... Do stuff... at inappropriate times." He grumbled in mild annoyance, and bit into the chocolate. He swallowed the sweet treat and washed it down with another sip of the wine.

He leaned back in his chair, blinking at the motion and the tiny buzz he was getting. He took another sip, half the wine in the glass already gone.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:10 am

she leaned back in her chair and bit some of the dark chocolate, nawing at a corner contemplatively

you do remember that he's an Incubus.......it's simply in his nature to be like that. his mind is probably telling him to take it slower, but his body is saying otherwise. he really does care for you if that's what you're worried about. Gia's complained to me about how when Nico kisses her, he's saying that he wants to kiss you instead.

she had another sip of her wine and stroked Altair, and chuckled when she realised that Dick's glass was now empty, and poured him another one
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:18 am

He blinked and cocked his head to the side, face a little warm "Really?" He too a gulp of the last bit of the wine in his glass, everything in his vision swayed slightly - almost in slow motion. And the little buzz became bigger - making his actions more dramatic and large.

"But I don't want to do 'it' yet." He whined, taking a greedy sip from his now full glass of wine (which he knocked against the candle, almost spilling it) "... Well I do, but I don't... I don't know..." He groaned and sulked a little at what seemed to be the most important subject in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:22 am

she snickered at how quickly Dick was getting drunk as she poured herself another glass

yeah, he cares for you. that's why he hasn't raped you yet like most incubus would when they get impatient.if he didn't care, he wouldn't persist and wait for you, he'd force you. and have you ever told him, as in clearly, that you don't feel ready yet? i mean, he could view it as a game, or he might not be getting the message clearly.

she sipped her wine slowly, enjoying the taste of it and swalllowed languidly. she enjoyed human food and drink very much. she could already feel her body absorbing everything about ti and aiding her healing process
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:23 am

"Oh, of course I am making myself clear." He complained, throwing up his hand (luckily, the one that did not hold the wine. He was not that drunk... Yet) up in the air to empathise his point.

If he was not tipsy and had a bit more of a clear head, he would of reflected on his actions. Sure, what may of saw as just kissing may be a different type of signal to Ignicio.He had always made sure he was clear on when the stop point was, until that momemnt in the bedroom with Ignicio. Thanks to that other vampire, Jason, he went back into his shell again - but did Igncio know that?

Of course, this reflection never happened, instead Richard just giggled aimlessly and took another sip of the wine.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:51 am

Sharifa chuckled at his action, but was a bit stumped on what to say and do about it

she rubbed the back of her head and put her half full glass on the side

um, like i said....he's a incubus....messages of saying 'no' to sex and stuff is harder to get through to them...mainly because the idea of not having sex is something they can't comprehend fully......it's a foreign idea to them.you might have to be a bit assertive in what you're saying, saying it clearly.

she paused and tilted her head to the side as she looked at the drunk Dick

um.....you might wanna slow down on the wine.......you're pretty far gone already on the stuff......

she blinked a few times and then gave nervous grin as she swetdropped......man, nico, if he saw Dick now, would probably take him, or have Dick flat out reject him and then Nico would go to an emo corner for a while like Gia would
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:10 am

He waved his hand and leaned back, taking another gulp so that there was only a quarter left in the glass. His face was a little flushed from the affects of the alcohol.

"I will be fiiine~!" He sang, and giggled again as she blinked a him. "You worry to much~"

He finished of the bar of chocolate, and then drank his wine so that the glass was empty. He reached over and with utmost concentration began to poor himself another - clanging the bottle against the rim of the glass, and muttered a little "Oops" as some of it was spilled on the table. With a refilled glass, he began to sip it again.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:16 am

she just stared at Dick as he spilled the drink and giggled

oh dear....

Altair gave him a 'you serious?' look

um, Dick, hunny, i really think you should lay off the wine and just eat stuff to absorb some of the alcohol....you're not someone who can withstand alcohol easy m'dear

she reached over and took the bottle from Dick, topping up her glass, and then necking the rest of it

she felt a slight buzz herself now, but it was nothing compared to Dick after three glasses......granted it was strong, but still.

she stood up easily and went to get some more of the bread, buttering it lightly before handing it over to Dick

eat this. it'll help.

she held it in front of his face and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:27 am

He giggled at Sharifa as she giggled, finding everything funny. He sipped his wine again, and it shot up to his head again.

"I am perfectly fine, see?" He stood up too walk, stumbling a little at times - using the table as support. He laughed a little as he tripped, almost falling on his face if it was not for the tables support. He lent on it and took a quick sip of his wine.

He looked at the bread that appeared in front of his face. He moved his head back comically. He whined: "But, I'm not hungry~"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:32 am

Sharifa huffed, a little irritated, but in a fond way, at Dick's actions and smiled a little, shaking her head.

she placed the bread on the table before wrapping her arms around Dick's waist and sitting on the floor with him in her lap as she crossed her legs and held the bread in front of him, holding him firmly in place so he couldn't shift around too much

Richard, hun, please listen to me. you don't want to be upsetting Nico by hurting yourself now, would you? you'll do that in this state as you nearly fell over. *she grinned broadly* or i could always go an get him to take care of you *chuckles*

she was now treating Dick as she treated her own son when he was like this once, and knew what to do to placate him so she could look after Dick before he hurt himself...despite her being a little tipsy herself. more relaxed than anything
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:40 am

He burst into, slightly unnecessary, laughter as pressure was added to his waist. Then simply giggled and snickered when he found himself in Sharifa's lap - unsure of how he just got there.

He swayed side to side as he continued to whine. "But I don't want to eat the bread." He pouted. "But I don't want Nicio looking after me."

He leaned into Sharifa and and gleared at his greatest enemy: The Bread.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:46 am

she chuckled and shook her head

it the bread or i'm sending Altair to get Nico to take care of you, m'dear. trust me when i say the bread's the better option

she snickered, adjusting both him and herself so they were comfortable, and edge the bread closer, doing a mental 'aaaaawwww' as Dick leaned against her.

it seemed as if she was going to become the coven mom

come on Dick, eat the bread. it won't kill you.

she snickered again and edged the bread closer
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 am

He leaned half of his face into her, eyeing the bread. His brain did not choose the better choice, basing his choice on what is happening now.

"No." He said, keeping his lips as closed as he can so that he did not have to open them as The Bread loomed closer. He turned and buried his face into Sharifa - his alcohol induced logic saying that will work and protect him.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:38 am

she snickered at his childish behaviour and so tried something else as she wasn't in the mood to deal with Nico right then

she stroked Richard's hair soothingly, raising an eyebrow and smiling

Richard, Hun, all you have to do is eat the one slice of bread

if he didn't eat the bread soon, she'd have to be drastic, and really treat him like a kid
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:56 am

He shook his head, and stated another "No." He blinked and leaned back over the sudden dizziness. Before he could shake his head again to get rid of the dizziness he noticed his mortal enemy in the corner of his eye and he twisted himself around - trying to crawl out of the death grip.

He hand slipped a little and he giggled, before resuming on his mission. He hummed some sort of messed up version of the James Bond theme tune... or at least what he remembered of it. His mission: Escape The Bread and collect the glass of wine.

A childish look of determination set on his face and he blindly tried to escape, his hand and eye coordination failing him...
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:00 am

Sharifa sighed and giggled, rolling her eyes along with Altair, and tightened her hold on the younger vampire, pulling him back into her lap, and held him securely in place

she then reached up, keeping her arm around his waist, and held his jaw, making his mouth open as she then made him bite off some of the bread

putting the bread down to free her hand, she then pinched his nose so he'd have to chew and swallow

it's better to just chew and swallow, sweetheart. trust me on this.

she grinned and made sure he was secure so he was unable to wriggle his way out
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:13 am

He twisted and tried to wiggle out of the now tighter hold. Once again, his hand-eye coordination failing him.

He whined a little as his jaw was pried open and then slammed shut again - his mouth now having a chunk of bread within it. He creased his face as his nose was pinched, and tried to hold his breath.

A drunken idea hit him: just let the bread fall out of his mouth. Which it did. On the floor. Lucky, it had not been in his mouth long enough to of dissolved into sludge.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:18 am

Sharifa's eyebrow twitched

boy, if you don't eat the bread, i'll tall you things that will scar you. for example, what Gia and i do behind closed doors. it's rather entertaining. i can even make her beg for certain things if i want her too. there was this one time that i managed to get her to do that and even had her sobbing and blushing so hard, she looked like you when you blush

she knew that Richard was easily embarrassed, so in this state, it should be ten times worse

if you want me to shut up, eat the bread. it'll do you good, Fledgling

Altair just snickered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Much Salt?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: