Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Dragged Along

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:11 pm

Les had been pretty busy that night making sure that everything ran smoothly in her establishment.

After an hour passed by, she noticed Brooke was sitting by herself. She thought that was odd. All the bags were still there...

The Polish woman approached.

"Are you ready for the tab?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:13 pm

"I'm not paying for them all. They can go fuck themselves," was her quiet reply.

This had happened more than once. The girls had left to do other things for an hour or so, Brooke paid the tab, they appeared and all went home. This was the reason she was broke most the time.

She wasn't feeling it tonight.

"I'd love another JD and coke."
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Lesława beckoned for one of the waitresses to come over and told her the order. The girl nodded and went right off to retrieve the drink.

"If I'm being too bold let me know, but do you mind if I sit? You look like you could use some company." She asserted, turning back to Brooke.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 pm

"Yeah, sit." She waved her hand to the seat across the table from her.

Todd's seat she realised with a ltitle scowl.

"Company would be nice."

The mixture of bourbon and annoyance was doing a number on Brooke's general shyness and ability to give a damn about what she said.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:11 pm

"Well then, I'm happen to oblige." Les said in a kind tone of voice.

She sat down to the seat that Brooke motioned to.

"So what happened?" She asked, hoping she wasn't being too forward. Being alive as long as she had, she had long forgotten how to make small talk and not get to the point.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Her hand slid up her face, clearly to rub over her eye in annoyance, but paused just beneath her thick black make-up. She didn't want to look even more of a mess.

"They left me behind like their pet guard dog. Again."

She gave a quiet grunt and gestured at the bags sat beside her. The movement wasn't quite as sharp and harsh as she intended. She looked more resigned to her position as guard dog than pissed off that her friends had excluded her from the fun so they could go have fun without being weighed down by their bags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Dragged Along
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: