Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Dragged Along

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:16 am

In theory a holiday abroad with her girlfriend and her friends was a great idea. It would be fun.

No, that was cruel to say. She had had some fun on this holiday. Just right now she wasn't exactly enjoying herself too much.

After an afternoon of drinking, the four other girls had decided that a strip club would be fun. After Todd's excited reaction to her friend's suggestion, Brooke hadn't had the heart to say that going to a strip club, while it sounded cool, was a very embarrassing thought to her.

She hung at the back of the group when they were greeted at the door and led to a stylish leather and chrome booth.

Broke took the far edge of the booth and soon had bags piled onto her lap as her friends ordered drinks.

Her cheeks were already flushed and the strippers hadn't even come to their booth yet.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:08 am

To those who weren't regulars, Lesława looked like she was one of the strippers.

She was young, beautiful, and wore a beaming smile on her face. The sheek, pleated see-through dress and laced up thigh-high boots also helped.

Her round and perky breasts were all on display except for the nipples, which had a long section of non-see through clothing that wrapped around the dress, covering them.

Her long, blond hair hung down her back, the very end of it tied up in the black ribbon making a very low pony-tail.

Dark red lips and thick black eyeliner decorated her face, brought together with ruby earrings.

She was making her rounds, ensuring that the regulars felt important and the new-comers would want to come back.

She also did this to make sure that her girls were being treated right. Les was known to kick out high-paying patrons who treated her workers with disrespect.

When she got to the booth Brooke was in, she was pleased to see they were all women. Most of her regulars were men. It was fun to see women who were queer and confident.

"Welcome ladies." She said in English, her polish accent only slightly noticeable.

"Has anyone stopped by to serve you some drinks?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:16 am

Brooke's gaze flickered up when someone approached them and her gaze lingered on her breasts for a long moment before rising to her face.

She opened her mouth to speak, but Todd was quicker on the draw. The blonde leaned over from the seat opposite her girlfriend and gave a crooked smile. Her facial piercings glinted in the low light. "Sure has."

The brunette next to Brooke leaned over and whispered her desire to fuck the cute blonde none-too-quietly to the redhead. Brooke's cheeks flushed a deep red under her heavy makeup. That was rude. Jen wasn't being discreet and if Brooke could hear, she was almost certain the cute blonde (just because Jen was being rude while saying it, didn't mean that she was wrong) could hear, too.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:26 am

Les had heard Jen very clearly, but didn't seem offended by it in the least bit.

The woman considered herself to be a feminist, but her ideals on what that meant were different then some feminists would agree with it.

To Les, sexuality was to be celebrated and open. She had no shame in her body, and no ill-feelings towards people who were open to expressing how her body made them feel.

Of course, there was a time and place for everything. But if a late night strip club in Copenhagen's red-light district wasn't the right time and place, Les wasn't sure what was.

She gave Jen a flirtatious wink and shifted her hips, causing her skirt to ride up a little more.

Always perceptive, she made a mental note on the blushing one who looked to be out of place, but outwardly didn't seem to pick up on anything other than Jen.

"Good, you'll have to let me know how you like them. I'm Les, I own this place. So if you have any feedback on your experience here, I'm your girl." She explained in a friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:34 am

Jen and the red-head dissolved in giggles when Les winked, leaning against each other and whispering little comments.

"I'm sure we'll like them just fine." Todd was clearly the mouth of their little group. Confident and not afraid to be heard, she was quite happy to talk for her group.

Brooke's eyes lowered to her lap and she grasped the strap of Todd's handbag, fiddling with it awkwardly. She felt like she should apologise for how rude her group was being. More than that, though, she felt a little awkward here.

"So," the redhead murmured, leaning back and crossing one bare leg over the other. "Does having the boss come to us give us any nice perks?"

That comment just made Brooke blush deeper. Oh, why were her friends so rude?
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:43 am

Les just laughed at the red-heads question and then playfully waved a finger at the group.

"Don't press your luck." She purred.

Turning on her heel she strutted off to continue making her rounds.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:51 am

"Well, I had to try," the red-head laughed it off.

The girls erupted in giggles and whispered to each other. Brooke's lips twitched and she moved bags off her lap, setting them carefully on the seat next to her.

She lifted a hand to get her girlfriend's attention. "I'm going to the bathroom. I won't be long." Todd nodded and waved her off.

Brooke rolled her amber eyes as she strode towards the bathroom, clutching her bag tightly in her hand. She shifted her lacy mulllet skirt with her free hand as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:58 am

Unbeknownst to Brooke, Les had also decided to make a quick trip to the bathroom.

She didn't need to use it, but she wanted to freshen up and make sure that there wasn't anyone drunk or crying in the stalls.

Everything seemed to be in order, as it usually was. Les's establishments were recognized as being some of the best.

She leaned in close to the mirror and reapplied her crimson lipstick, popping her lips and making sure it was evenly coated.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:03 am

Brooke had had the same idea. She wanted a moment to get over the horror she felt at having to deal with her friends actions and to touch up her make-up. She'd been out for a few hours so she was certain that the black was beginning to fade from her lips.

She paused when she stepped into the bathroom, then moved silently to stand next to Les. She fumbled as she opened her bag and removed her tube of lipstick.

Her eyes flickered to Les in the mirror as she applied the dark makeup to her plump lips.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:10 am

Les playfully swung her hips side to side in small motions as she put the cap back on her lipstick.

"Hello again." She said, looking at herself in the mirror but talking to the shy girl.

Maybe if she could get the shorter girl to feel more comfortable, she'd have a good time and want to come back for more.
Goodness knew Les wanted to retain any female patrons.

Les stood nearly a foot over Brooke thanks to her high-heeled boots boosting up her already slightly tall height.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:16 am

Her gaze turned back to Les when she was addressed and she just stared.

She realised pretty quickly what she was doing and dropped her gaze in embarrassment. Les was a sexually confident woman, not a damned sideshow to stare at! How rude of her.

"Hi." She didn't sound so shy as her lips curled up into a little smile and she looked at herself in the mirror. Lips were looking good again and her eye make-up was still holding up.

She raised her hand to toy with her anti eyebrow piercing for a second.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:20 am

Les turned to face the girl, no longer looking at herself in the mirror.

"You can stare if you want. I like it when people look at me." She said confidently, as if she was reading the girl's mind.

Really though, it wasn't hard to pick up on what Brooke was feeling. She wasn't very good at hiding her shyness.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:26 am

Brooke jolted with a shocked start when Les spoke to her.

"I, um-" What did you say to that? Even with Todd as a partner, she had never gotten used to such open, confident words. She was used to her very closed-in family that liked to pretend that sex didn't exist outside of the bedroom and that it was only meant to be between a man and a woman when it was talked about.

The lesbian lover and the going to a strip club was all a bold new world to Brooke and she was certainly still getting used to it.

She kept her gaze on her hands as she fiddled with her bag.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:28 am

The playful expression in Les's eyes softened and she tilted her head.

"First time at a strip-club?" She asked, her voice sounding empathetic.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:32 am

Brooke's lips pursed. "Is it that obvious?"

She tongued the backs of the three labret piercings in her lip as she zipped up her bag.

"It's a really beautiful place," she complimented sincerely. The dark leather and chrome made for a very modern, beautiful look that Brooke liked a lot.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:34 am

Les smiled and nodded her head at Brooke's question.

"It's not for everyone. Let me guess. Your friends dragged you here and since you're on Holiday, you don't have anywhere else to go other than the hotel?" She asked.

She'd lived a long time and had gotten pretty good at reading not only people but situations too.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:36 am

"Todd was really excited to show me a real strip club and I can't ever say no when she gets that excited," Brooke admitted as she turned and leant against the sink.

Her eyes met Les' and she gave a little smile.

"I feel awkward, but at least she's happy."
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:41 am

"Sure you can. It's simple enough." Les said with a grin.

"No. See?" She was back to being playful again.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:44 am

"You should see her smile when I do what she wants."

Brooke shook her head. "I can't do anything to take that smile away." She just couldn't do it.

"I should probably get back to them."
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:57 am

The closest that Les knew to the feeling that Brooke was describing was in a motherly way and not a romantic one.

Michala's smile had been bright enough to fill even the darkest corners of Lesława's heart.

But the relationship between a parent and child was far different then what a girl had with her friend or lover.

"Okay. But a word of advice, if I may? I spent the better part of my life doing things I didn't want to just to make others pleased. It's not worth it in the long run."

Maybe she was overstepping some boundaries, but she had a bleeding heart when it came to girls who seemed anything other than happy.

"Relax, go out there and have fun. But know that if you want, you can come get me and I'll call you a cab, free of charge." That definitely was not the most business sound statement, but Les cared more about a girl's feelings than she did a paycheck. Especially when it came to sex. She didn't want Brooke to get jaded.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:08 am

Brooke raised a hand to her flick aside a lock of her fringe.

"I'll keep that in mind." She tried not to make it sound dismissive, but for now she was pretty happy so she didn't want to change anything.

The young woman gave a little laugh. "Being home alone with nothing but the toys to play with while everyone's out having their own fun doesn't sound very fun." That was the boldest thing she had ever said to a stranger.

"Thank you, though."

Brooke adjusted her skirt as she began towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Les raised a brow when Brooke suddenly got bold.

It was like they always said, watch out for the quiet ones.

They seem innocent enough and then they catch you by surprise.

Les gave a wave at the girl before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Brooke paused at the door. "Really, thank you."

Kindness wasnt something she got in abundance. Todd was nice to her, but she wasn't all there when she was. There was always something distracting her.

She padded towards their table and sighed softly just before she reached it.

Apparently the drinks and women had arrived.

There were a couple women appreciating the customers, while Todd had taken it upon herself to seat herself in the red-head's lap.

Brooke took her seat again and lifted her drink to her lips. Good old Jack was there for her.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:03 pm

It was these small, happy moments in life that Les lived for. No matter how insignificant or fleeting, the positive energy of just being there for someone was what kept Les going.

Her smile was warm as she nodded her head to Brooke.

She let the woman go back to her friends and hoped the girl would have a good time.

Meanwhile, she went off to continue doing her rounds and checking in on the other patrons.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:06 pm

An hour later saw Brooke sat alone in the booth, still looking after the bags.

She was slumped over the table, keeping her head up with a fist pressed to her cheek.

The girls had all disappeared. Some were subtle enough to claim they were going to the bathroom, or out for a smoke

Todd made sure they all knew she was getting lucky with some pretty prostitute tonight.

Brooke took a long swallow of her JD and coke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Dragged Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Dragged Along   [C] Dragged Along Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Dragged Along
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: