Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Kidnapping Dogs

Go down 
+2
Gerhard Holl
Emory Hernz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

[C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Raisa gave a dark snarl when Gerhard pulled out the knife, lurching forward toward Tom when hisbskin was cut into.

Her teeth grit together, she couldn't scream at him to stop, what the vampire was doing was beyond cruel bit Tom needed that saliva.

Maybe, just maybe he'd heal enough to wake up, once he was stable she was going to break them out of here.

"You sick bastard." She growled, tears welling in her eyes for Tom.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:37 pm

This time Gerhard openly laughed. Something about carving into flesh always made him giddy.

Of all the terrible things he'd done, him cutting into Tom with a blade coated in healing properties could actually be counted as something nice.

"You haven't seen anything yet, hässliche Schlampe" He taunted, his voice full of amusement.

Her accusations only tempted him to show just how sick he could really be.

He pulled the knife, still embedded into Tom's skin, up the man's thigh and began to circle it around, inching closer to Tom's crotch.

"Did you know that in Germany there is a mandatory neuter law?" He asked, his eyes hooded and a sick grin on his face.

"I'm not positive on Italy's laws but I've noticed a serious population problem with the mutts in this area. What do you think Emory?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:51 pm

"There does seem to be a lot of stray dogs wandering the streets."

Enory commented as he took his seat again, sipping his drink in amusment.

"Don't you dare!"

She roared, thrashing in her chains, her body cracking and popping. Shifting now would do a lot of damage to her body but she would heal, if she could get to the man's throat before she passed out, he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Oh this was so amusing to watch.

Gerhard brought the knife as close to Tomaso's genitals as possible before pulling it out and cleaning the blood off the blade.

"Emory, control your prisoner." He said, pouring the remaining spit in the bowl over Tom's cuts.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:31 pm

Emory pouted but got off his chair and padded over, they needed this one to spit so having her kill herself like this wasn't an option.

"Settle down."

He scolded, smacking her across the head roughly and knocking her out.

Once unconscious her body sagged, settling back into her human form.

"There."
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:27 pm

By the time Tomaso started to regain his consciousness, Gerhard was long gone.

The German man had been diligent with the precautions he’d taken. Even if Raisa would sacrifice her life in order to save her changeling, it would be useless. The door to the cellar was thick silver.

Due to the fact that Tomaso was poisoned, the gashes in his thighs hadn’t healed up yet. The wound was still festering and his skull still felt like it pop.

Cold sweat dripped down his brow, causing his damp brown hair to stick to his forehead in slick curls His facial hair had grown out quite a bit, a full beard now instead of just the scuffle he had before.

He had been so close to death, and in a way it had been comforting. He had gotten to the point where his body couldn’t even comprehend the pain and sickness. To pull him out of that without actually healing him was sick and cruel.

The chains he was bound to clinked together, breaking the silence as he shifted his weight. He could smell Raisa. But how could that be?

Blinking his eyes open, he saw her there, tired up even more securely than he was.

Was he going mad? Could that really be her?

“Raisa?” He asked, his voice dry.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:12 pm

"Another puppy comes to play," the quiet, eerie voice of Edric giggled.

"Gerhard is opening a kennel."

Edric was rocking slightly. The chains around his wrists were clatering quite loudly with a little repetetive movement.

"Two mutts for him to play with."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:31 pm

"Tom thank God!"

She replied, looking over at the man with worry, trying her best to stay still.

"I'm so glad you're awake."

Relief flooded through her, she hadn't thought that he would survive this long, even with the saliva.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Tomaso tried his best to ignore Edric.

The vampire had been driving him crazy for days now, but no matter how hard Tom tried to not pay the odd creature any attention, every movement and sound Edric made seemed to be magnified to Tom.

"He took you. Fawzi... where's Fawzi... did he hurt her?" He asked. The woman he had fallen in love with had been on his mind almost nonstop since he had seen her last.

He didn't mean to not sound concerned for Rai. Aside from not being in his best state of mind, Rai was in front of him. He knew she was alive.

What if Fawzi wasn't?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:02 pm

"And they called it...puppy love," Edric sang softly, eyeing the puppy boy mirthfully as he worried over this 'Fawzi' character.

Sweet little puppy was worried about someone.

Cute.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:09 pm

"Fawzi has been better, but she's home.

Tom tell me what happened, Fawzi went missing for a night and she hasn't been the same since she got back."

Liq had said that he suspected she had been raped, if that blond psychopath was the one that raped Fawzi she was going to tear his head off.

"You should be worrying about yourself, you look pretty rough."

Rai's gaze flicked to the swinging vampire, giving him a sharp glare.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Tom had no idea how long he'd been held captive down in this cellar. But hearing that Fawzi was at least not being harmed by the evil vampire, he let out a soft cry of relief.

He'd been so worried for her. It was in his nature to do that. No matter how bad off he was, he needed to know the people around him were okay first.

"The vampire wants to kill off the babies at the coven who have mixed blood. Any children that aren't pure vampire... He made her summon some creature to do the killing." He said, trying to remember the fateful night Gerhard had abducted both him and Fawzi.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Edric returned to humming 'Doggie in the Window' as he rocked.

After a while, he paused and turned his gaze directly on Raisa.

"I have a new doggie to choose from now. Do I want the pretty bitch or the rough stud?" The Vampire giggled and grinned a near-toothless smile.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:30 pm

"What! Tom that's every child in the coven, none of them are pure vampire."

Darragh, Luka, Cinaed, Jem....

They were all in danger.

Raisa's face dropped at the realization.

"Fawzi wasn't raped was she...she's condemned all those kids."

Determination set on her face.

"We have to get out of here before it's too late. Vampire."

She addressed Edric, glaring over at him.

"How about you shut the fuck up before I come over there and tear the rest of those teeth out of your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:56 pm

“I begged her not to. I don’t think I can live with myself if a child died because of me.” He lamented, his face contorted into one of agony.

Not just from the poison and physical pain, but the entire horrible situation.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 pm

Edric just giggled gleefully as he was addressed.

"The bitch is showing such pretty teeth as she snarls at me. I think I want you."

His eyes rolled to Tomaso.

"He got so boring after he stopped screaming."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:37 pm

"We'll fix this Tom, I'm going to get you out of here, I promise."

She cooed softly to the man, she felt connected to him, Tom was her changeling after all.

She felt the need to protect him.

"All you're getting is my fist to your face."

Rai snarled darkly, she was angry and needed to take it out on someone.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:45 pm

"I don't care about me Raisa!" He blurted.

Ashamed at his outburst, he hung his head to not have to face her.

"If the chance arises that you can get out and I'm holding you back, leave me." He asked of her, his voice low and desperate.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:47 pm

Edric giggled. Oh he did love the feisty ones. They made things fun. It was why he had kept Cade for so long.

"Such an emotional moment."

Edric sniffled mockingly, like he was watching some beautiful emotional bonding that was touching him very deeply.

"Puppy love is so cute."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:52 pm

"That's not an option Tom, either we both get out of here together, or neither of us do."

A small black bat hanging from the rafters suddenly dropped down, shifting midair before Emory landed on his feet.

"Neither of you are going anywhere. Gerhard has a use for you so you can give up on the plotting and the struggling and sit there and behave."

The small boy chimed in.

"You wouldn't get far even if you tried."
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Supposing that Tomaso was not ill, he still wouldn’t have been able to pick up Emory’s presence in the room. The little vampire boy was far too powerful and experienced for a pup like Tom to notice.

He was going to argue with Raisa, but as soon as Em showed himself, the lycan just hung his head again.

Having Rai there had given him a fleeting moment of hope, if not for himself, at least for the children at the coven.

But the reality that they were both stuck here was sinking in very fast.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:57 pm

"Now the lapdog''s here."

Edric's eyes lit up. "I'm spoilt for choice now. The feisty bitch, the scruffy stud or the adorable little lapdog."

His shoulders shook with a laugh. The rattling of chains filled the room.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:02 pm

Once the dogs shut up he looked at the manically laughing vampire hanging from the roof, his head tilting as he examined him.

"Are you putting me in the same category as them?"

He asked, his calm voice taking on an air of curiosity.

"If so I can see why you're missing all your teeth"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:05 pm

All Edric did was yap at the little Vampire boy.

All Em was to Edric was the cock's yappy little lapdog just there to make noise and play guard dog.

He growled then barked again before falling silent.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:08 pm

Emory was very even tempered so when the vampire yapped and barked at him all he did was sit cross-legged on the floor and stared up at him, watching him curiously.

Gerhard said he could do what he wanted with the toys down here, as long as he didn't kill them.

"Hungry?"

He asked, resting his chin on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Kidnapping Dogs
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next