Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Dogs, Hounds and Wolves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuzik

Tuzik

Dogs, Hounds and Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:08 am

Aloysha was out today leaving Tuzik alone for the day at the mansion.

He had spent the day laying beside the window in their room sleeping in the sunlight but when he had woken up he quickly grew bored, chewed up one of the Necromancer's shoes then padding down into the garden.

The red head lay sprawled out across the ground on his stomach, slightly resembling a starfish before rolling over, laying with his tummy exposed, knees bent and hands curled up against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:17 am

Aodh ran out of the mansion, laughing as Maccon followed behind him, barking loudly.

Another day of sorting things for the wedding out while Aeker slept. But first he wanted to spend some time with Maccon.

The Lycan tossed the ball. "Fetch, girl."

The ball sailed through the air before colliding with Tuzik's stomach harshly.

Maccon pelted after the ball, slowing to a stop when she saw Tuzik. Ohh, a person. She didn't get to play with people besides Aodha and Aeker much.

She padded towards the man, giving a loud bark to draw his attention.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:20 am

Tuzik yelped loudly as the ball collided with his stomach, automatically sitting upright as his hands rubbed against his now sore belly.

He whined until the dog ran up and greeted him with a bark.

The Hellhound got onto his hands and feet and barked loudly back at her in a friendly greeting.

The ball slid off of him and landed beside the now grinning man, his mop of red hair draping across his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:31 am

Maccon's head tilted to the side in confusion.

The Lycan barked back to her when they were Wolves but never when they were people. It was strange.

Weird people, she thought to herself.

Her tail wagged slowly as she took a couple of steps forwards.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:36 am

Who is weird people?

He whined softly as his head tilted, his back leg reaching up and scratched behind his ear.

Though Alyosha had been teaching him to use his hands for somethings he had never discouraged his canine mannerisms as such the Hound continued to do them.

He had taken well to his lessons for somethings, and not so much for others, he still got scolded for chewing on the collar of all of his t-shirts in an effort to remove them.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:39 am

Maccon gave a soft confused whine.

He could understand her? But... how? Aodh couldn't understand her. Or Coilean or Alek. They always ignored her words.

But he wasn't. He actually spoke back to her.

She bounced forwards another step and gave an excited little chirp.

I'm Maccon. Who're you?
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:44 am

My name is Tuzik.

The smile of the hounds face widened,
speaking like this was so much easier than Latin or English, he could
say exactly what he meant without any mistakes.

The Hound leaned forward, nuzzling his muzzle against hers in an affection greeting despite being in human form.

You are confused by me?

He asked, addressing her previous little whine.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:52 am

Tuzik.

It sounded strange. Different form any other language that she had heard her Master speak. Different to English or Irish or German.

Oh well, different was strange but not bad. She liked it. It sounded nice.

She nuzzled against him just as affectionately as he did. She liked affection; she lived for it.

You... You speak back to me. Master doesn't. Oh! Master! She had completely forgotten about Aodh.

The husky looked around for the ball that Aodh had thrown, locating it a few metres off. She padded towards it and picked it up, gaze turning back to Tuz as she ran back towards Aodh.

"There you are. You were gone for so long that I thought you had gone to make your own ball and bring it back," Aodh chuckled, dropping to his knees to fuss the dog as she appeared.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:57 am

The hounds tongue lapped out over her muzzle gently as he gave a happy little whine, it was nice being with someone who understood him completely.

Of course I speak back, I am not a creature of this world.

He replied watching her scamper around her ball, when Maccon ran off to find her Master Tuzik followed behind her a few meters.

He sat down a little distance behind the husky and gave a little yap in greeting to the dog's Master.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:00 am

Aodh glanced up at the second yap. Someone else had a dog here?

Had Alexis finally given in and gotten herself a dog?

"What?" A person? Was it him that barked? Nah, couldn't have been. "Hey there. Mac been bothering you?"

Maccon wriggled in Aodh's grip, giving a bark.

Tuzik, this is my Master Aodh. He's super nice.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:05 am

He's a Lycan, not wonder he doesn't speak to you, he doesn't understand.

He explained as he looked at her with a soft little smile. He took a step forward on all fours, giving her a small bark in return.

His bright red eyes turned up to the man, Lycan were similar to Hellhounds, really they were opposites, Hounds that took on human form, humans that took on Wolf forms.

"Aodh."

He translated from what Maccon had told him, he placed his bundled hand on his own chest.

"I'm Tuzik."

He replied, his voice still lower, gruff and rumbling.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 am

Aodh wrinkled his brows at the barking.

"Are you into that kinky pet shit?" he asked warily.

He hadn't met anyone that was into it. He couldn't understand it himself. It was... weird. Not something he'd do, that was for sure.

His mouth flapped open uselessly for a moment.

"How the fuck do you know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:11 am

His held tilted to the side and he whined in confusion, he didn't understand half of what the man had said.

He understood enough of the second thing he had said though he didn't understand the profanity.

His nose pointed towards the husky in his arms.

"Maccon, tells me his name."

He replied, his English was getting better Alyosha had sat down with him almost everyday to learn new words from the brightly coloured books.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:19 am

Maccon?

She... told him his name? Right... That wasn't possible. People didn't understand animals. How could they?

He doesn't believe you. Aodh thought logically a lot of the time and he just couldn't comprehend the thought of people being able to talk to animals.

Maccon wriggled out of Aodh's arms and padded towards Tuzik.

Tell him I think Fluffy is an evil abomination of a sock that should be blown up. That should show him that you can speak to me.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:25 am

He nuzzled up against her as she moved towards him.

When she spoke his brows furrowed and he gave a loud whine.
I'm new to this language, it is hard.
He responded, another whine sounding as he looked back up at Aodh.

"Maccon tinks Floofy is an ebil abob-abobidation of a sock that sood be bluen up."

He said the words as best he could, he wasn't use to long sentences or words.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:30 am

Both Aodh and Maccon winced when Tuzik butchered the English language. And as if rehearsed, both muttered about how bad that was in Irish.

Thank you. That was...close enough.

Aodh wasn't as kind as Maccon was.

"You messed up in the head or something?" How could someone kill a language so perfectly?
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:35 am

He turned back to Maccon, frowning slightly as he moved closer to her.

I don't understand him, Master Alyosha speaks much slower and uses easier words, I've only been learning English for a few weeks.

The Hound lay down on the ground and whimpered softly, resting his head on his paws, his Master had learned that when he came to trying to speak, he felt defeated quite easily.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:44 am

The dog growled a warning at her Master.

It's... better if you don't know what he's saying, quite honestly.

Aodh was being his usual charming self. It really was better if Tuzik didn't know what he was saying.

Tell him to talk slowly. That you don't understand. Something to get him to speak slower. Do you know any other languages? Try that.

She didn't want Aodh to carry on insulting him.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:49 am

I thought you said your Master was nice.

Tuzik shook his head softly as he looked up at the Lycan.

"Speak slow, don't understand."

He replied, he tried so hard to learn English and Alyosha kept praising him telling him how good he was doing yet he couldn't talk to this man.

"Difficile anglicus magister Lorem illud loquebatur."

He muttered softly, the words flawless Latin.
His English was bad but this was a language he knew every well, he had been using it for millenia.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:56 am

He... can be.

He wasn't always the nicest but he wasn't the cruellest person around. He had his good days and he had his bad days.

Like Tuzik, Alek had been speaking Latin for millennia. Granted, only two compared to the... a lot more than Tuzik had.

"Finally a language we can both speak."

His lips pursed a little.

"Etiam, Anglorum durum est."

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:03 am

"Latine loqui docet magister mensem nunc. Maccon ait nescio quid melius dictum est."

His voice still sounded like it came from someone who didn't talk much, his tone sounded like a deep rumbling growl, but his words were easily recognizable.

"Non creditis quia possum loqui ea?"

He asked as he looked back at Maccon, rubbing up against the side of her neck softly.

You don't believe that I can talk to her?
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:08 am

Maccon says, does she?

Bullshit.

He gave a disinterested hum in return to the comment. If he believed that he'd believe everything that everyone said to him. Not. A. Chance.

"Quidni ego non faciunt. Quod suus 'plene inconveniens." People couldn't understand animals. It was that simple.

Maccon gave a soft sigh. Master is a little headstrong.

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:13 am

"Quomodo consequens potest dupliciter communicare se canini?"

He tilted his head at the man, a soft whine sounding as he looked back at Maccon and shrugged softly.

"Auditur logicas ad me."

Even when he was able to talk to people no one in the coven besides Alyosha and Belial seemed to understand him.

Though he wasn't about to go and hang around with the Demon.
He just wished that his Master was with him constantly to help him in moments like this.

That sounds completely logical to me.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:17 am

"Et non communicabo cum caninis sum."

Aodh crossed his arms over his chest. "Vis scire quid? Nam qui minus intellegere possunt animalibus." He raised a brow challengingly, daring the man to say something to disprove that statement.

More than a little headstrong. He's a hot headed idiot that doesn't believe anyone that doesn't speak logically. Idiot Master, Maccon sighed softly, shaking her head a little.

Do you want to know why? Because people cannot understand animals.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:23 am

"Caninis te non es Lycan, qui in lupum vertat. Ego sum Inferno canis qui potest vertere in hominem. Maxima est differentia."

He replied, his eyes narrowing slightly, he didn't like people getting the two mixed up.
Even a pureblood Lycan was still a person who could change into a Wolf.

If Master didn't insist on me wearing these silly clothes I would show him exactly why I can talk to you.

He whined, trying to tug the shirt over his head by biting onto the collar.

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves Empty

Back to top Go down

Dogs, Hounds and Wolves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next