Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

All According to Plan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

All According to Plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:32 am

Gerhard gave the Adze a charming smile before crouching down and grabbing Fawzi by the cheeks roughly, forcing her lips to puff out.

"You will pay for this." He said, his voice low and dangerous.

"He will pay for this." He said, putting emphases on he. Tom would suffer for her defiance.

He began to tie the woman up again.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:34 am

Her eyes clenched shut at the threat.

Fucking bastard.

"You're a low, pathetic excuse for a Vampire. I hope you get caught at sunrise and burn," she hissed loudly as he began tying her up again.

She lowered her head in defeat. She couldn't let Tomaso get hurt.

"I need you to show us the child," she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:37 am

"Oh it's too late for that hündin." He sneered, making sure to tie the ropes exceptionally too tight.

"But how's this? I won't kill him, I'll just bring him back here for you to see the damage you've caused." He decided.

He placed the gag in her mouth and began to leave the cave.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:39 am

"No! Please, no."

She fought against the gag that was forced into her mouth, slumping pathetically against the cave wall when Ger left the cave.

She didn't want Tomaso involved in this. She didn't want anyone involved in this.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:47 am

Hours passed by.  

And then a day.  An entire day, until it was again nightfall.  

There was a groan breaking the quiet, dragging noises.  

Gerhard pulled Tom in the room, the man was wrapped up in a blanket but wore nothing under except for his boxers.

Gerhard was much older than him. He didn't stand much of a chance at all.  Especially when Gerhard knew his weaknesses.  
Luckily for Tom, he was a lycan.  Gerhard had been hoping to rape the man, but he'd never lie with a disgusting dog.  Tom was saved from that fate.  

He wasn't saved from torture though.  

Using Fawzi's phone, Gerhard had called Tom and sent him the cryptic message that he had Fawzi.  He gave orders on what to do, and sent a few pictures he'd snapped of the woman when he came back with the baby.

Of course, Tom didn't think twice about trying to come and rescue her.  Gerhard had played if off as a ransom. Tom had brought the money.  He drained his account $5,000 and brought it to the place where Ger had wanted to meet, an old abandoned farmhouse outside the city.  

When Gerhard sensed Tom was lycan he was pretty bummed out.  But that didn't stop him from cutting the man up and beating him senseless.  Of course Tom had tried to fight back, and in the process had given Ger some nasty wounds himself.  But in the end the older vampire was the winner.  

Gerhard placed Tom in front of Fawzi and stepped back, wiping off his hands.

"I always keep my word." He sang, and kicked Tom, earning a pained grunt from the lycan.

"See? She's alive.  As promised."

Tom looked up and somehow managed to smile at seeing that Fawzi was not dead.  He looked horrible though.  Ill even.  In addition to the wounds, he was covered in a cold sweat.  Gerhard had shot him several times in the thighs with silver bullets.  Some of the silver broke off and was infecting his system.

He mouthed her name, so relieved that she was, for the moment, alright.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:50 am

Fawzi spent the entire day awake and fretting. She was rightfully worried for Tomaso. She was fucking terrified for the man.

Gerhard wasn't the sort of person you wanted to cross. She had learned that the hard way.

So when she heard Gerhard, she began struggling in her bonds again, desperate to see if Tomaso was with him; to see if the man was okay.

She gave a sob around the gag in her mouth as Tomaso was dumped in front of her, tears welling up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:53 am

Seeing Fawzi tied up and hurt like this pained Tom much more than any of the torture he had to endure. He reached up and touched her face, caressing her cheek with his hand.

She was bruised. Had Gerhard done this, or her lover?

"Shh." He begged, he hated seeing her cry.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:56 am

Gerhard felt disgusted as he watched the two of them. He cleared his throat as he walked over and yanked Tom away by the hair.

He then proceeded to tie the man up as he'd done to Fawzi.

"Don't make me kill him Fawzi." He said, glaring at the woman as he bound Tom.

"How do we show the Adze the baby? Physically? A photograph? What?"
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:57 am

She'd comply.

Having Tomaso here in the flesh was too much for her. She wouldn't risk doing anything that could end up in Tomaso being beaten.

The woman stared up at him with watery eyes as he began rattling off questions.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:03 am

Oh right, she was gagged.

"Silly me." He thought, finding it to be more funny than anything, that painful look in her eyes as she couldn't even respond.

He strode over to her and again yanked the gag from her lips.

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:04 am

"Physically. The Adze needs to see the child and be close enough to sense it's aura," she murmured softly.

"In the same room as the child, preferably. Close enough to identify it, at least."

Being able to see it from a small distance would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:11 am

Gerhard nodded.
"Take the Adze to the Coven." He ordered.
"If there are more children there, then let it feast as it wishes. But tell it to search out the baby belonging to a vampire woman with long silver hair and golden eyes. If anyone gets wind that I'm behind this, I will execute your friend before you have the chance to blink, understood?" He gave his orders.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:13 am

When Tom heard the plan, he let out another moan in protest. He shook his head no.

"F-Fawzi." He coughed, trying to speak. It was hard to form words from the pain inside though.

"Don't do it..." He wouldn't be able to live with himself if children died for his sake.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:15 am

Fawzi swallowed thickly, nodding slowly.

Tears welled in her eyes again. Long silver hair and golden eyes. Alexis. Gerhard wanted Alexis' baby killed. She'd met the woman numerous times when her brother had invited her out for the night. They were on friendly terms.

And now she was condemning her child to death.

Her eyes turned up to Tomaso before falling to her lap again. "I'm sorry, Tom," she whispered weakly.

She had no other choice.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:16 am

Gerhard gave an annoyed scowl to the lycan before returning his gaze to Fawzi.

He began to untie her restraints, giving her a few pats on the head first.

"Good girl. Have the Adze bring me proof of the child's death, and you and your friend are free to go." He promised.

"But if anyone finds it was me who put you up to this, or the child lives, you and your friend will die." He said with a tone that left no room for debate.

"And I would hurry if I were you. Tom is poisoned. If he doesn't receive help soon..." Gerhard left Fawzi to figure out the rest.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:18 am

She gave a disgusted sneer when he pat her on the head. "I'm not your pet."

She stood when she was finally free of the ropes, rubbing her arms gently.

"The Adze isn't a direct hunter. It takes its time when hunting and you cannot push it any faster than it wants to go. It could take weeks for it to take to hunting the child."

She chewed on her lip. "I can show it to Jem, but I cant make it kill him any faster than it wants to."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:19 am

She wasn't his pet? He laughed.

She sure as hell was, it didn't matter if she liked it or not.

He thought about what the woman was saying. She was telling the truth.

"I see." Was all he said. He tossed her her cellphone.

"I will take care of Tom so he doesn't die. Call me when it's over. If you keep your end of the deal, your friend will live. If not, he will die."
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 am

Tom heard every word that was being said. He still couldn't believe that this was happening. It was all a bad dream, a horrible dream. He didn't want to die. He was scared, not only for himself, but for Fawzi too.

Using the little strength he had left, he lifted his head to look at her.
He loved her.

He knew it was so. Even if she didn't love him like that back, it didn't matter.

He loved her with all of his heart, and now he was being used against her.

"You don't have to do this Fawzi. Get help. Forget about me." He coughed and slumped over again.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:22 am

She clenched her hand into a fist. She seriously wanted to punch that smirk off his face.

Fawzi caught her phone, looking down at it for a moment before shoving it into her pocket.

"I'm coming back here when it's over." When she had given the Adze it's task, she was going to come right back here to make sure Tomaso was okay.

She headed towards the mouth of the cave, stopping abruptly when Tomaso spoke. Her eyes clenched shut and she pulled a pained expression before it smoothed out onto a cool mask. She had to do this.

"Two hours," she uttered simply before leaving the cave.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:58 am

When Fawzi would return, there would be no one in the cave. A simple note was all that remained.

"You get the lycan back when the child is dead."
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:07 pm

Fawzi stopped abruptly when she noticed no-one in the cave and growled a curse under her breath.

Her eyes caught the note and she dropped down on one knee to read it. She felt her stomach churn. Fuck. Fuck.

"I'm so sorry, Tomaso." She crumpled the note in her hand and dropped her head. it rested against her wrist as she let outnanfew quiet sobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All According to Plan   All According to Plan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All According to Plan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2