Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Scolding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

[C][M] Scolding - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:54 am

Zakhar watched Deme buzz around the kitchen with a little smile on his scarred face.

"I like him," he murmured to his Master, not daring to look up at the Fallen. Genuinely liking the boy had never been in their plans. It made things difficult. Belial's main objective was just to push Lucifer. Their involvement was never intended to be permanent.

"It'll be a sad day when he leaves us."

He leant against Belial, cuddling against his Mate.

"He's so delicate," Zakhar noted absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:08 pm

"We'll see what happens, but don't get your hopes up."

He too liked the boy, but this hadn't been his plan. Lucifer needed the boy more than they did.

However, if his brother continued his current behaviour, he may step in.

"Lucifer needs him, it would be difficult to find another human like him. Though my Brother is a hard person to get along with. Still..."

Turning him or extending his lifespan was out of the question, he had to be human.

"Keeping him would only break your heart."

The fallen muttered softly, pressing a kiss to Zakhar's neck, watching the boy grow old and die would upset Zakhar more than anything else, he knew that.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Zakhar only sighed softly.

He knew all this. Some art of him just desperately wished that something would happen that meant they could keep Deme. A pretty foolish part of him, he knew.

"How good do you think his pancakes are?"

Now wasn't the time to get sad about losing Deme. For now they had just got hi and they would enjoy having him for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Belial gave a soft smile and pressed another kiss to Zakhars head.

There would be others that came.into their lives, Deme wasn't the first and he wouldn't be the last, if he had his way, Zakhar and himself would live a very long life together.

"They smell good."

He could already tell that they were a very basic recipe but the boy was putting a lot of love into them.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:20 pm

"They do."

He sniffed the air as he settled down comfortably. They smelled really good.

"What other things do you think he could make?"

He wondered if he could find some old recipes that he enjoyed and see if Deme would be willing to try them. Belial had been good at cooking a lot of Russian dishes, but it would be nice to include Deme in some of the intimate but not sexual things they did together.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:24 pm

"You would need to ask him that."

Belial laughed, they wouldn't know that until Deme either made them or was asked to.

"I would guess that he can make more than you can."

The fallen teased, Zakhars cooking ability was amazingly terrible.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:27 pm

Zakhar pouted and nudged Belial.

"It's not difficult to do that," he pointed out. His cooking ability was nil. It was one skill that he hadn't learnt in they hundreds of years he had been alive.

He leaned comfortably against Belial again, nuzzling at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:30 pm

"True."

Belial nuzzled against him happily while Deme cooked.

A small while later the boy was placing items on the table, cut strawberries, cream, syrup, honey and ice cream before setting a stack of pancakes in front of each man.

"There's mor where that came from!"

He announced excitedly before padding back to the stove to finish up the ones in the pan.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:33 pm

Zakhar eyed everything that Deme had set down on the table and smirked. "You've bought over everything needed to have a little fun after breakfast."

Was it an unconscious thing, that he had bought over a lot of foods that were well-known to be involved in foodplay?

Zakhar didn't swell on it much. He was content to pull his pancakes close and drown them in honey.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:36 pm

"Huh?"

Deme asked innocently, bringing over the last of the cooked pancakes, leaving the rest of the batter for later.

The boy had a little sweet tooth and he had just grabbed everything he liked on his pancakes.he piled strawberries on top of the stack before adding a scoop of ice cream, syrup and a whirl of whipped cream.

Belial shook his head at the sugary mess, opting just to add a little honey and cream into his own.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Zak grinned and licked some honey off his chin.

"Master, we should show him how fun it is to play after breakfast." It would definitely make the morning fun. The thought of having honey and cream licked off him definitely was a bad one.

Zakhar shifted a little in his seat to adjust the plug that he was suddenly hyper aware of.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:14 pm

Belial grinned at that thought.

"We can definitely do that, take all the extra back to the room.

Dont fill up too much Deme, we'll be having a little more afterwards."

He'd enjoy introducing the boy to foodplay.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Zakhar thought himself an opportunist at times.

So when Belial was talking to Deme, he striked, because it seemed like an opportune moment.

His fork pushed into the edge of the top pancake on Belial's pile and yanked it quickly over to his own plate.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:32 pm

"I saw that."

Belial muttered without looking Zakhars way, the Lycan wasn't overly stealthy.

"No need to theft, There's more on the counter."

Deme explained, digging into his own pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Zakhar jusst gave a grin as he bit into his stolen pancake.

"Stealing makes it more fun." He licked cream from the corner of his lips. "Tastes better."

His gaze turned up to Belial. "And Master enjoys punishing me for the little things I do just as much as he enjoys punishing me for the big things I do. He has to get creative with ways to punish me."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:29 am

Belial gave a small laugh at that, Zakhar did like intentionally getting punished.

Then again, you couldn't blame a painslut for wanting to be punished.

Still, it did take considerable effort to find something that he wouldn't like.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Zakhar inhaled the pancakes on his plate then got up to serve himself seconds.

Just as he was setting his plate down at the table and moving to take a seat, the room went cold. The Lycan shivered as he dropped into his seat, looking up at the door. He could see nothing.

But advancing from the doorframe, and moving at a steady pace towards the dining table was Lucifer, stood tall and holding the book that Deme so hated in this moment.

When he reached the table, he didn't bother with preamble, just slapped the book on the table and rested his hand atop it, looking down at his human.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:08 pm

Deme knew that cold and Belial sensed him coming a long while ago.

The boy glared down at the book, still upset about the events of the previous night.

Instead of addressing the man he just went back to eating his pancakes.

He didn't want to start another screaming match, at the same time he wasn't about the roll over and go back to slaving over that book and being yelled at.

Belial smirked a little as he set down his fork.

"Good morning Lucifer."

He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Lucifer's eyes narrowed in his annoyance and the temperature around them dropped even further.

Zakhar's eyes flickered back and forth between Belial and Deme, wanting to be in on the situation.

"You've had your time to rest. Testing my patience with your silly games is not a wise move on your part," Lucifer murmured, his eyes still boring into Demetri's head.

He ignored Belial's greeting.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:20 pm

Demes lips pursed as a shiver ran through him, the room was so cold he could see him breath frosting in the air.

"This isn't a game Lucifer..."

He muttered, looking back up at the man, a sad look in his eyes that he knew Lucfier would disregard.

"This is my life."

He was going to devote his entire life to this book for an ungrateful ass like Lucifer.

"It is MY life and I don't have to give it up to your cause if I don't want to. Why would I?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Lucifer's eyes narrowed.

"You summoned me to give you power. In return you gave your soul to me. Why would you give up your life for my cause? Because you've already given it to me. The moment you uttered those words, the moment I felt the pull of your demand, your life belonged to me."

The Fallen hunched over, bringing his face closer to Demetri's.

"Your life is mine and it will be spent under my guidance."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 am

Demetri's eyes narrowed in return, glaring up at the man spitefully.

As Lucifer spoke the gravity of the situation slowly sunk in, even if he sent the Fallen back now, it was already too late.

He felt his prior bravery slipping away under than gaze and slowly his eyes fell to the table, Lucifer's close proximity left him shivering.

Having what your life would be like dictated to you, it was degrading and confronting.

Demetri's head bowed a little, enough for his eyes to be covered by his hair.

He sat there with pursed lips, that trembled as he tried to stay quiet, his breath hitched in his throat and small droplets of water hit the table beneath him.

He had never wanted Lucifer to see him cry, he thought he could be stronger than that, evidently not.

"T-that's not what I wanted..."

Not at all, he had never desired Lucifer's power, the only reason he had summoned the man was for companionship, and he had barely been given that, least of all from Lucifer.

What he was giving up and what he was receiving in return for it seemed hugely outweighed. He felt cheated, out of his own life and his afterlife.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:46 pm

Lucifer's eyes narrowed as Demetri's gaze dropped.

He only just managed to fetter the need to roll his eyes as the smell of salt filled the room. Crying. Pathetic. What would crying achieve?

"You'll find in life that you rarely get what you wanted," he growled caustically. This was something that he had learned the hard way. His gaze flickered to Belial for just a second before returning to Demetri's form. It was Belial that had taught him that lesson.

What had he wanted? All he had wanted was for Father to treat him and his Brothers equal to humans.

In return, he'd watched the world fall around him. He'd watched Belial's silver tongue start a rebellion and pin it on him. He'd watched his life crumble away as Father punished him for his brother's tongue. He'd suffered innumerable years alone in a cell.

T-that's not what he wanted...

But that was life.

"Come. I don't have the time for emotional outbursts."

On the other side of the table, Zakhar was tensed and confused. And he was starting to get just a little angry. Who was this Lucifer to make Deme cry?

A quiet growl sounded from the Lycan's throat.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:13 pm

"Zakhar, quiet."

Belial warned firmly, his hand moving to grip the Lycan's leg to prevent him from attempting something stupid.

He knew well enough what was happening, typical jealous Lucifer, unable to share anything. Even if it was something he didn't want.

Demetri was too upset to defend himself, it was time for him to step in.

"From what I've heard of your bargain, you have no right to demand this of him, not until the moment of his death, at which point he will obviously be useless to you. Since he isn't satisfied with you I see no reason for you continued stay on Earth."

Perhaps he could provoke some honesty from his brother. It couldn't hurt. Lucifer was weak here and he couldn't hate Belial more than he already did.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Zakhar snarled but fell silent when Belial gripped his leg, still clearly very unimpressed by what was happening.

In opposition to Belial calming Zakhar down, Belial just angered Lucifer further. The Fallen snarled, turning to his estranged brother. "I have no desire for you to concern yourself with my wants and desires again, Belial." The first time had ended abysmally for him. Something that he was still suffering with.

He'd had more than enough of Belial's meddling ways in his lifetime.

Lucifer reached out to snatch Deme's hand, pulling him from the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Scolding   [C][M] Scolding - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Scolding
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library-
Jump to: