Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[c] New on the block

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

[c] New on the block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:16 pm

"I never liked cats."

Rai muttered under her breath, drawing a laugh from Silt who shook his head.

Though hearing Liq call Hanna a bitch made the woman smirk a little, that was comforting at least.

"Ask Rai nicely to lick it better for you."

Silt chirped, getting a small glare from the woman before she rolled her eyes and picked up her bag that she had dumped on the ground when she arrived.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:21 pm

"Asking Rai nicely has never got me what I wanted," Liq chuckled.

"And I don't want her to lick it better. The longer I can stay away, the better I'll feel." He wanted a little time away from the craziness of the club.

Liq began towards the door.

"See you later."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 pm

"See you're catching on."

The woman laughed, asking nicely rarely got you anywhere with her, especially if it was something that she didn't want to do.

"Ciao!"

Silt called out, waving lazily from his spot laid out on the couch.

Rai followed after Liq, padding behind him as she ruffled through her bag to find the keys to the studio.

"Pups then dinner."

They could eat on the outside tables with the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:27 pm

"Sure."

They got almost to the edge of the parking lot. As they were passing the very last car, Liq gave a small sigh and turned around.

His hands found Rai's waist and he lifted her, setting her on the car's bonnet. He leaned forwards to capture her lips in a long, slow kiss.

"I'm sorry," he muttered in her hair as he buuried his face in it.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:32 pm

Rai made a small, surprise noise as she was lifted and set down on a car.

Her eyes widened as she was kissed but slid shut as she eased into it, kissing him back slowly as her arms wrapped around his waist.

She gave a small sigh as he apologized, resting her head on his broad chest as he hid in her hair.

"So am I, I fucked up and over-reacted."

She should not have caused a scene like that in his workplace, she knew how important that job was to him and she had still gone wild at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:35 pm

"I fucked up and didn't do anything."

Liq huffed softly but pulled back and held his hand out to help her off the car bonnet.

"Lets go feed ourselves. The we're gonna go back home and lock Ti and Daji out of the room for a day or two."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:39 pm

She took his hand and hopped off the car, not letting go of it as they walked.

"Sounds like a good idea."

Things were easier when it was just the two of them, they rarely fought, unless there was someone else involved who was provoking anger.

She led Liq back to the tattoo studio and unlocked the back fence, grabbing the dogs who were enjoying a nap together.

"Here."

After locking up she passed Liq one of the leads and started toward Don's.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:43 pm

"We must look a sight," Liq mused as he too Hatshepsut's lead.

"A giant, a midget, a golden dog and a bear."

They weren't your average group, that was for sure. They looked quite mis-matched together.

"It good to be out of there."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:46 pm

"I'm hardly a midget."

She huffed, 5'5" was average height for a woman, she just looked small next to her collection of overly massive friends.

"I'd ask how your day was, but I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that."

Being away from the club did feel better, hopefully things would cool down in the next few days and she would just actively ignore that woman from now on.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:51 pm

"Keep telling yourself that." He laid a hand atop her ehad and ruffled her hair playfully.

"You're tiny."

Rai was quite small and dainty. Especially when compared to his massive size.

"I see Don's shop."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:53 pm

"You're just freakishly large."

Rai swatted Liq's hand away from her hair with a playful growl before leaning against him as they walked.

"Good because I'm starving."

It was fortunate that Don always did huge portions for them so hopefully they would be some left overs for the pups to munch on.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:58 pm

Liq's brows raised and a smirk curled his lips. "Oh, yeah, I know. Your fans remind me quite often."

He chuckled to himself as the two of them made their way towards their favourite shop.

"Speaking of your fans, how much would thye enjoy seeing me get a dydoe piercing or two?"

There'd been a few hints on Rai's part recently about him getting another piercing and he'd been mulling over the idea for a while.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:03 pm

Rai laughed at that, they did comment quite often about his size, both height and otherwise.

"I think a fair few of them would end up with nose bleeds."

She replied with a smirk, if she made the piercing session hot enough they might fork out some big money.

Rai gave a happy groan as they finally got to Don's scoring one of the good outdoor seat and tying Zeus' leash to the table leg.

"I'm so hungry."

She whined, picking up a menu.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:06 pm

"Well, that's something they can think about overnight when we announce it'll be happening tomorrow."

Liq sat down with his own groan, unclipping Hatshepsut's lead and fussing the girl. Her ears flopped around as he rubbed at her neck and cheeks and he pulled little faces at her.

"You picked up a menu? You already know you're going to get the meat feast with extra artery-clogging goodness. Why even bother?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:10 pm

"Tomorrow? That was a quick decision."

She had been dropping hints about piercings for weeks now.

Rai looked up sheepishly from behind the menu.

"I was going to pick out something for Zues..."

She knew she was going to be devouring all of her pizza easily so she wanted to get something the dogs could share since they wouldn't be getting home for their dinner for a little while longer.

Hearing his name Zeus put his large head onto Rai's lap, licking her fingers affectionately as she held the menu.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Liq shrugged.

They had the time to do it, so why not?

The Necromancer grinned as she looked up at him sheepishly. "You know exactly what you were going to get him, anyway. Two heart attacks and a BBQ chicken, then, huh? I'lll go order."

He stood and grasped Hatshepsut's collar, leading her around the table to lump her off on Rai.

"Coke?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:20 pm

Rai chuckled and nodded, she was going to be Zeus' favourite tonight, he was having pizza was dinner.

"Sounds good."

Rai pulled the pup into her lap and held her until Liq got back, smiling as Zeus nuzzled his head against her.

"You two are behaving so well tonight, you know you're getting pizza huh?"
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:23 pm

Liq returned a few minutes later, carrying two glasses of soda in one hand and a two empty bowls with a bottle of water balanced inside them in the other hand.

"Don's not working tonight. I had to pay out for the extra meat."

He sat down opposite Rai and placed the cokes down, licking the few drops off his fingers before pouring the water in the bowls for Hatshepsut and Zeus.

"You're gonna have a shit-tonne of toppings, though."

The extra toppings had cost enough, so there better be a shit-tonne.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:47 pm

"That sucks, the old man is always working."

She hoped he was alright, he was getting to that age where he would have to start slowing down.

"Go on. Go to daddy."

She muttered, placing the dog down on the ground, she trusted Hatshe enough to stay around the table while they ate, she usually stuck close to Liq anyway, Zeus on the other hand liked to follow his nose and ended up wandering off then getting upset that he was lost.

"That's what I like to here."

The more toppings the better.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:27 pm

"He has his days off every now and again. We're just unlucky that today was one of those days."

Liq balanced the drinks when Hatshepsut barelled towards him, just getting them to safely touch earth when she started circling his legs, almost like a cat.

"What are you like? C'mere." He pulled the hound closer so her head was resting in his lap, much like Zeus and Rai. "That's it, you stay there."

Liq scratched behind her ear, smiling as she whind in delight.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:13 pm

Rai took her drink and gave it a sip, earning her a whine from Zeus, who looked up at her with big sad eyes.

"No, you have water."

She drew the line at feeding her pup soda, she didn't want his teeth to fall out.

Zeus gave a deep exhale that sounded distinctly like a huff as he rested his head on her lap.

"You're getting a pizza soon, don't sulk."

The woman muttered, playing with his large, floppy ears.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:17 pm

"Like a grumpy little kid." Both their pups had very distinnc and quite funny personalities.

Zeus was good at acting like a sulky three year old when he got denied something he wanted. It ws quite funny watching him sulk like that.

Liq hummed as he looked down at Hatshepsut.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:55 pm

Zeus gave a whine as his ears were toyed with, rubbing his large face up against her thigh.

"Can you imagine what it would be like if we never decided to get dogs?"

Life would be cheaper, but a lot less fulfilling, she loved being able to bring the dogs everywhere with her.

She was just thankful her boss was fine with her locking them in the back courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Liq shook his head.

"No, I couldn't." The dogs were pretty much everything for them now. After some pretty bad fights in the past, it was the dogs that had bought them back together again.

Without the dogs, there would likely be no Rai and Liq.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Raisa just smiled at she watched Liq and the dogs, they were probably the two least likely people to settle down and now look at them.

"You think I'm going to get into much trouble with Giacinto?"

She asked as she took a sip from her drink, no doubt she had bruised one of Tony's girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [c] New on the block   [c] New on the block - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[c] New on the block
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next