Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Reconsider

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:51 am

"Funny, isn't it? I hated you for hundreds of years and you did so little to me." In hindsight, the way he was treated really wasn't all that terrible. He was a favourite of Lycus', which meant he got punished hard for his wrongs, but he also got more luxuries than a lot of the slaves ever had.

"I loved her with my whole heart and she left me to die."

His lips captured Lycus' again.

"I'm glad I found my way back to you."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:56 am

"When I realized why I favored you over the others, I was harder on you to mask it, I wasn't surprised when you finally escaped, though I thought I had done enough to trap you."

He had a funny way of showing his affections back then, but Aleksandr hated him so he had taken what he wanted from the man by force instead of trying to gain his favour.

"You're not the only one."

He replied, kissing the man back as he stroked his neck softly.

"So am I, this time I'm not going to screw it up, this time you'll know how I feel about you."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 am

"I was too stubborn back then to stay in that place." Back then, he would have kept trying to escape, even if it killed him.

An amused little smile played on his lips. He really had been a stubborn fool back then.

His smile faded a little, though.

I loved her with my whole heart and she left me to die.
You're not the only one.

"What do you mean?"

Alek pushed himself up to face the Elf, his brows drawn together in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:05 am

"You were a free spirit, young and wanting to see the world, not to be locked down in the same place for your whole life. If I had loosened your leash perhaps you wouldn't have lashed out as much."

But he was stubborn too and determined to keep the man by his side.

Lycus' brows drew together in confusion as well as Aleksandr's smile faded, he had thought they were having a tender moment.

He had spoken without thinking and hadn't realized what he had said.

"What do I mean about what?"

He asked, genuinely confused, he had thought he was being quite clear.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:09 am

"If you had given even an inch of leash to me, I would have tried to strangle you with it." His hatred of the Elf had run almost as deep as his stubbornness and wish for freedom.

"I'm not the only one. What did you mean?"

His expression wasn't drawn too seriously. He looked a little confused and a little upset.

"You loved her?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:13 am

Lycus almost choked on his breath at that question before laughing and shaking his head.

"Me, love Giacinto?"

He gave another chuckle, he couldn't remember loving anyone other than Aleksandr in his entire existence.

"Definitely not, try the other end of the emotional spectrum."

He hated the Vampire, if it wasn't for Alek and Chester he wouldn't be able to stand living in the same country as that woman.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:14 am

That answer just had him even more confused.

"Then what did you mean?"

He was genuinely curious now. What did Lycus mean when he had said that?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:18 am

"Just a slip of the tongue, it's nothing to worry about."

He reassured, he hadn't meant to say that to Aleksandr.

If he could avoid ever telling the Lycan the truth then he would, just to spare him a little pain.

Especially with how well everything had been going lately, the last thing he wanted was the stir up unnecessary trouble and cause the man distress.

Leaning forward he pressed a kiss to Alek's lips before nestling in against him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:20 am

Alek's eyes narrowed a little.

Didn't Lycus know he knew when the Elf was trying to get out of things? He was damned good at seeing through Lycus' poor attempts at escape.

But he sighed softly and let sleeping dogs lie.

"I think I should clean up a little before this weekend. Cut my hair a bit." It was starting to look like a mop. He didn't want to be scolded by his mother for looking messy.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:26 am

Lycus smiled, he knew Aleksandr was still suspicious but he was glad the man had let it go, that wasn't a discussion he wanted to have right now.

Reaching up he ran his fingers through Alek's hair.

"A trim would probably be good."

He agreed, he did like Alek's hair a little longer but it was best to be clean and tidy when doing business, hopefully Ana would be pleased with Lycus' decision.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:28 am

"I'm starting to look as messy as my sons."

Both Aodh and Coilean had long hair. Aodh's was the messiest, though that was down to the choppy cut and the fact that Alek wasn't sure that Aodh even knew what a hairbrush was.

Either way, he didn't want his hair to grow too long.

"I'll have to go down into town soon. Do either of you want to come along?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Chester immediately nodded, he always enjoyed going into town to look around.

"We can all go down, I wanted to take Chester to get some new clothes anyway."

He obviously didn't grow out of his old clothes but his casual clothes he wore during his free time got worn down quickly with him exploring the woods.

"We can make a day of it and go out to eat once we are done."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:38 am

Alek's lip's curled up as he toyed with the ends of Chester's hair.

"I've been meaning to take him out to find some nice lingerie, and he definitely deserves a treat after the fucking he's just given me. I'm thinking a sexy black lace number. Your opinions, Lycus?"

His smirk widened a little. "Perhaps you can help me pick it out for him." His eyes trailed lower, purposefully oggling Lycus. "And perhaps we can find something for you."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:27 am

"We've been eyeing that new lingerie store down on the boardwalk, might be a good time to see what they have to offer."

He replied with a purr, his grin widening as Aleksandr began oggling him, he already knew what the Lycan was thinking.

"I might be persuaded into something."

He teased, he would like to see Aleksandr trying to convince him into it.

"I wonder if they would stock anything in leather for you, considering how we ruined your last pair."

Alek had, had these leather pants that made Lycus drool, they had been getting hot and bothered one night when the zipper jammed and given their state they had simply torn the pants from the man's body and left them shredded on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Reconsider
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Lycus' Room-
Jump to: