Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Reconsider

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:23 am

Lycus had lured Aleksandr into his room and promptly tied him to the bed using the vines that coiled their way up his bedposts.

He had spent the entire day teasing and tormenting him then when he had grown bored of that he had pleasured the man's body over and over until he had nothing left to offer.

He had even got Chester involved near the end, he had swapped spots with the boy and had him enter Aleksandr as he had a go at being a power bottom, having already dominated the man for the majority of the day.

They had both ridden the Lycan until they gave sounds of utter pleasure, their bodies offering up the last of what they could muster.

Lycus sat on top of Aleksandr, his body slick with sweat as he panted and Chester pulled out of the man with a content whine before curling up beside of him and nuzzling in against his neck, peppering the Lycan with kisses.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

The Elf purred as he pulled back his vines, releasing Aleksandr's limbs from his position still on top of the man.

He had covered Aleksandr with marks and cuts after having gotten a little rough with him a few times during the session.

All three of them were covered in a layer of sweat, semen and blood.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Being dragged into the room and tied to the bed had come as a surprise. And not an all-together unpleasant one. It wasn't very often recently that Lycus took the initiative to be dominant like this.

He'd thoroughly enjoyed watching Lycus in his element as he teased and fucked him hard.

Panting heavily, Alek hardly even shifted when he was finally free of his bindings. The plants had rubbed his wrists and ankles raw with all the movement the man had been doing during the day.

"Would have been better," he murmured softly, "if you'd bought out the whip." He had loved the constant teasing and fucking, but that whip really got him going when they played. Its brutal sharp blade cutting into his skin made him shiver, just thinking about them now, even if he couldn't muster the energy right now to get hard like he usually did when thinking about the whip.

He wrapped an arm around Chester, bringing the boy closer to his exhausted body, nuzzling into the hybrid's hair contentedly.

"What's the occasion?" He had thought before during the session that it had seemed very strange and spontaneous. Lycus had fumbled and had to pause for some minutes to decide what he would do next numerous times during the day. That was uncommon. Lycus was the sort of person that liked everything planned in advance.

So, there was either something big on his mind that had caused him to create major flaws in his planning, or there was some other, equally- worrying was not quite the right word, but it served its purpose - reason for the man's stumbles.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Chester cuddled in against his Master with a pleased purr, he always enjoyed snuggling after a long session, it felt more meaningful to be close after sex.

Lycus shifted, pushing himself off of Aleksandr's lap and lay himself out next to the man on the opposite side that Chester had claimed.

The Elf raised and eyebrow down at the Lycan.

"Do I need an occasion to have sex with my Mate?"

He asked, that word still felt strange on his tongue, though in a very good way.

Despite trying to reject any alterior motive something had been on his mind for a long while.

He ran a hand through his long chestnut hair, brushing it away from his face.

"I've been meaning to ask you about something I've been considering for a long while now."

Being with Alek had changed his perspective on a lot of things, for the better he hoped.

"Would you be opposed to expanding the pack here a...little."

He asked, it may very well be more than just a little.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:39 pm

Alek arched a brow.

Did Lycus really thin that silly little tactic would work? He'd been with the man for years now. He had re-learned all his old ticks, and learnt some new ones on top of that.

He knew when Lycus had things on his mind.

And that was just confirmed by the Elf opening his mouth again.

"The pack?" His voice was shocked. He hadn't thought that Lycus was thinking about the pack. "Perhaps by a few. The pack here is full of too many loose canons to consider expanding here. But the mainland pack, perhaps, could take more."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:49 pm

Lycus gave a nod, it would be hard having a pack that was too large here, though if it could home a few more...plus the mainland pack...

It was a viable option though.

"I want to close down my estate."

He replied, it had been on his mind for a while, he had no use of all those slaves if he was living here and with Aleksandr's influence on him it had broadened his view on Lycans.

It was about time that he tried to set some things right and set them free.

"I'm not foolish enough to think that they will be able to blend flawlessly back into society, nor will I kick them out without any assets behind them to live on."

At least here they would be fed, have a place to live and a pack to adjust to before going out on their own.

"They would of course be welcome to live in the estate itself as guests but I doubt any of them will want to stay. Plus...dangerous as it is, I want to relocate Ana here, to be with her kin."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:00 pm

"To close down the-?!" That estate had been the pride of Lycus' life for over three thousand years. To want to close it down... He didn't think Lycus would ever have the ability to consider doing something like that.

Alek pressed his lips together firmly. "I will have to talk to Giainto about what we could do to house some of them here." There were far too many Wolves to be able to house them all here. Lycus' estate was much larger than the mansion. There were a lot of slaves.

His body almost completely froze up t the final murmur from his Elf.

Mother...

"I'm going to get killed," he murmured in a breathless, idle murmur.

His mind hadn't quite caught up with the fact that his mother would be coming here properly, and he had murmured the first thing that had come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:05 pm

"I have no need for the estate now except to use as a holiday house, I can't be here with you and lord over all those Lycan. It's better to sort it out now before they realise I'm not there and start causing trouble."

He gave a weak chuckle as Aleksandr's murmur, it would be strange having Ana here, but he could imagine her liking it, plus he could still guard over here if she was close.

"She will want to be with you and Zephyros, I don't know how many will want to follow her, a few I suspect, you know how she is about her children."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:10 pm

"Some of her children would want to follow her to the ends of the Earth."

He had been one of them for years. Perhaps even now, if she wanted to go somewhere in particular and asked him to come along, he would do so.

Mother was a strong person and she burrowed herself deep into people's hearts.

Alek,s fingers weaved through Chester's blond hair idly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 pm

"It's something we would have to discuss further, I'd like to head back to Greece, regardless of how many we can take here I will be letting them go and I wish to be there to sort out any issues."

Some of the men he had came from violent backgrounds even before they were turned, he had to be careful with his plan for those few troublesome Lycan.

He just hoped they didn't all come after him for imprisoning them, though he wouldn't be at all surprised if they did.

Still, fending off a few pups wouldn't be too hard, as long as he had Ana on his side.

Chester nuzzled into Aleksandr's hand, pressing a kiss to his large palm.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:16 pm

"I almost feel...jealous towards them," Alek murmured softly, pulling Chester to lay on his chest so he could hug the boy tightly.

He almost looked like he was sulking as he stared up at ceiling.

"It's utterly stupid, but I am envious that they are being given their freedom, while I had to fight so hard to get it." He gave a little chuckle. "I'm too old to be this petty."

Alek tipped his head and grinned at his Mate.

"We will have a lot of new Lycan to attend to. I may give Zephyr the job of caring for them all."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:20 pm

Chester accepted the tight hug eagerly, wrapping his arms around the much larger man.

"I wouldn't feel jealous of them if I were you."

He mused, rolling onto his side to brush a hand against Aleksandr's face.

"I never would have given you, your freedom, even now, I wouldn't have been able to do it."

He had always wanted Aleksandr to be his, but the Lycan had resented him to strongly, the only way he could have kept him close was with chains.

Lycus gave a chuckle.

"I am sure he would enjoy that."

He replied with thick sarcasm.

"Well, at least the young ones, he wouldn't mind too much."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:24 pm

"I suppose I'll always be your slave in some way or another," Alek chuckled lowly, leaning forwards to kiss the Elf deeply. "I think you proved that well today... Master."

He nipped Lycus' lip sharply before laying back down comfortably.

"Oh yes, I know." Alek gave a feral grin. "That's exactly why I'm doing it." He knew Zephyr would hate it. But, Zephyr needed something to do and this was a perfect opportunity to make him do something.

"I bet he'll manage to find someone young and cute to act like a big brother to."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Lycus smirked into the kiss, giving his Lycan's lip a little nip, purring softly as he was called Master, he couldn't remember Aleksandr ever calling him that.

"As much as he will hate it at least it will give him a place in the pack, I've seen him wandering the gardens a lot, he seems a little lost still.

Perhaps having Ana around will help him too."

A mother could heal you in ways nothing else could.

"I don't doubt that at all."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:32 pm

"He doesn't know what to do when there's no one around to protect from trouble."

Zephyr was lost without someone small and vulnerable to protect from the troubles of the world. This would do him some good, he was sure.

Alek smirked. "He found me, after all."

He fluttered his eyelashes jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:38 pm

"He needs some pups to call his own."

Lycus replied, he needed pups to care for and look after, but Lycus knew well enough that Zephyr couldn't reproduce, he had never been able to have a successful pregnancy with any of his females.

"I dare say you were not a cute child, so small and meek, half the time I forgot you were even around."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:41 pm

"He really does."

Alek snorted in offence. "Excuse you? I was a perfectly cute child. I was just small. That's why you hardly noticed me until I grew a pair of balls."

Alek pulled Chester closer.

"Look, here's proof that small means cute." He squeezed the boy's cheeks playfully, causing his lips to puff out. "Small and cute. I was just the same. Just less...blond and elfy."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Lycus laughed as Aleksandr got offended, he was cute, kind of, he was always scruffy and dirty for laying in the wolf's den, it was hard to see him as cute under all that grime.

"Small doesn't always mean cute, Chester just happens to be cute and small."

Chester pouted as his face was played with, poking his tongue out at his masters.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Alek caught Chester's tongue between his teeth, biting down on it before meaning forwards to kiss him deeply.

"You know the rule. Don't stick your tongue out unless you intend to use it." It was a rule he had to remind the cheeky Elf of constantly. Not that he minded that.

He pressed a kiss to the hybrid's nose.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:18 am

Chester gave a whine as his tongue was caught but smiled as he was kissed on the lips and nose.

It was rare that he got in trouble for these little things when they were out of session so he was happily be a little cheeky with his Masters and have some fun.

"Sorry Master."

He replied with a smile before leaning forward and letting his tongue dart out over the tip of Alek's nose in a wolfish show of affection.

Chester cuddled into the man's chest, their lives had become so much calmer and pleasant lately, he always felt very well loved when he was with the two men, even Lycus had began to show his softer more affectionate side and they cuddled quite often now.

His little hand reached out to stroke through Lycus' long hair, causing the older Elf to smile and lean forward, pressing a kiss to Chester's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:21 am

Every now and then, Alek had these moments of deep thoughts; where he felt strange being here, laid in bed with two men he loved without a care in the world.

These thoughts made him realise how lucky he was, how thankful he was to have the two.

He held Chester closer and pressed his lips to Lycus'.

Yes, he was so lucky to be here.

"When do you plan to travel to Greece?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:27 am

Chester nestled into the man's chest, his thoughts mirroring that of Aleksandr's.

He had to smile when he thought about the day he had met the pair of them, how nervous he had been, how afraid he was that they would not like him.

He didn't have any of that doubt now, not a drop.

"Hopefully this weekend."

He replied after kissing Aleksandr back, his hand gently stroking down the man's neck, his finger tips circling the place he had bitten when they had first mated.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:31 am

"I best talk to Giacinto as soon as possible," he hummed softly.

His eyes slid shut when Lycus began stroking his neck. The neck that he hated.

"I'm still surprised you can still tolerate touching my neck." Lycus had loved his neck when he had been young. It was a Wolf thing. Lycus knew it made him uncomfortable when he was around his neck, so Lycus constantly bit at it, or had a hand around it.

But since his time with Giacinto, he had come to despise his neck and the scar there. He found it repulsive and he was still shocked when other didn't find it repulsive.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:36 am

"Don't misunderstand, the scarring on your neck makes me jealous because someone else had a claim on you, but it doesn't repulse me at all."

He replied, leaning down to press a kiss to the marred skin.

Lycus gripped Aleksandr's hand and brought it to his own neck, running it over his skin.

"Would you find me any less attractive if I were scarred?"

He asked, trying to put this in perspective to the man, the scar didn't change Alek at all.

He had only wished that if the man was going to be scarred, that he had been the one to do it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:41 am

Alek's breath hitched in his throat when his scarred neck was kissed.

When his hand was bought up to Lycus' neck, his long fingers encircled it, constricting his breathing with a firm grip.

"I'd be more..." He leaned down, his grip loosening around Lycus' throat as he took his throat between his teeth. He bit down firmly before pressing a kiss to his skin. "Pissed off that someone else had dared touch my most precious thing thank repulsed."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:48 am

His eyes slid shut for a moment as his neck was constricted by that firm grip, taking a sharp breath as Alek's teeth bore into his neck.

The kiss made him smile softly as he looked back at the Lycan, slightly taken back by the man's sweet words.

"That's exactly how I feel, you were mine for so long, and we both know how I feel about Giacinto. The scar...it doesn't make me think you are any less handsome, nor does it stop me from wanting to touch you. It just makes me angry at myself for pushing you to the point where you would leave me and go into the arms of another."

With everything he had done to Aleksandr in his youth, he had never done anything to him that caused this sort of lasting damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Reconsider Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Reconsider   [C] Reconsider Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Reconsider
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Lycus' Room-
Jump to: