Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] A Talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:45 am

The fingers on his chin kept his gaze up on the man, not that his gaze wanted to deviate much at the moment.

As Tabitha spoke his eyes darkened with lust, that tattoo had tormented his thoughts, he couldn't imagine what it might be from the tiny glimpses he had manage to catch of it.

The volume at which he said it made him writhe in his position on the ground, someone could recognize his voice and come to see why he was in this particular part of the library talking about his cock.

The pressure of his foot against his crotch made him jolt, then grind up against it with a purr, he was a lustful creature and he would take any touch Tabitha would give him even if it was slightly painful.

He thought over the deal for a moment, chances were that he was going to lose, though a piercing wasn't too much of a punishment.

"Deal."

He muttered huskily, his tongue trailing slowly over his lower lip before he leaned forward his tongue tracing up the length of Tabitha's zipper before clasping the tab between his teeth and slowly pulling it down, he wouldn't actually touch the man's body, he knew well enough that Tabitha would expose as little or as much of his body as he wanted.

Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:55 pm

The part of the tattoo that Louis had seen looked so vague. A splash of blue watercolour tattoo. No outline, no other dead give-aways. All Louis had seen of the tattoo was a splash of blue just creeping onto the base of his cock.

His smirk widened when Louis writhed.

This must have really been playing on his love of exhibitionism. There was every chance someone could appear. And with their very taboo relationship, it was best that no one appeared. The conflicting thoughts of wanting to be seen and knowing he couldn't must have been driving the boy mad.

"Maybe we should take a trip up to the cove at some point in the future." The cove that Tabitha was referring to was at the top end of the beach, outside of the city boundaries. A small enclosed nudist beach, frequented, thankfully, by people younger than fifty. That, he was sure, would sate Louis' exhibitionism.

Tabitha allowed himself a small appreciative moan when Louis ground up against his foot. A blush curled into his cheeks. As pale as he was, it was very easy to make him blush, and Louis knew that. The blush meant good things, though. It means he was starting to become affected by what was happening.

The Shifter yanked on the tie when his zipper was pulled down.

"Dirty fuckin' little whore," he growled lustfully, through gritted teeth. His thick accent coated his tongue as he spoke. Usually he tried not to use his Scottish accent, but right now he couldn't help himself. "Grinding up against the foot crushing you. Painslut is what you are."

Louis' unintentional show of submission was making him hot. He loved seeing these little shows of submission. They were what turned him on; the act of someone bodily submitting themself to him and letting their mind descend into the carnal pleasures that it wanted.

He dragged the tie upwards and leant down to meet Louis half way down, pressing their lips together in a searing kiss.

His free hand slid into his open pants and drew out his member. It was stirring to life slowly.

"Suck, whore," he murmured, pulling away from the boy and pushing down on the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Being in the library was torturous, he wanted to be able to whine and moan but any sound he made would lure people closer, if someone saw them...

That thought made him hard instantly, being at school they were under constant threat, if someone saw them kissing all hell would break loose, he couldn't imagine what would happen if they were caught fucking in the library, it was that element of danger which had him both on edge and more excited than ever.

His tongue ran over his lips at the mention of the cove, the thought of a nudist beach was alluring, he had to wonder if Tabitha would join him in exposing his entire body in front of others, he doubted it but the imagery made him purr.

His wolf's ears pivoted forward immediately as Tabitha moaned, it was a rare sound and it cause him to writhe further, a sound of pleasure made by the man he was trying to please, the small sound had gone straight to his cock which twitched in delight.

When he was growled at and called a painslut a shudder ran through him, causing him to grind up against the firm foot more needily.

He desperately wanted to see the animalistic side of Tabitha.

A small choked sound occurred when the tie was yanked upwards, Louis muffling the sound of his moan in against Tabitha's lips, which he nipped firmly as he was pushed back down, the Lycan left panting softly from the passion of it.

His lips parted eagerly, a keening whine sounding as he took the limp, yet sightly firm member into his mouth, Tabitha's taste of his tongue caused a deep purring as he gave a firm suck and began to bob his head slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:40 am

Those desperate, needy little movements were getting to him. There was nothing better than dominating someone that was so horny that they rubbed against you like a cat in heat. Louis was very good at pulling off the 'cat in heat' look.

Tabitha gave an amused little chuckle when Louis bit at his lip.

Even as submissive as he was, the boy's Lycan pride still had to play rough. Louis was a slave to his nature.

His fingers ran through the boy's hair as he was taken into his hot mouth.

Tabitha allowed an amused little smirk. "I'm thinking a single dydoe piercing. I can lead you around by it while we're at the cove."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:39 am

Slowly he was learning what got Tabitha excited, he could stimulate the man's body for hours or try to be as sexy as possible and nothing would happen.

But as soon as he allowed himself to really surrender to the man was when he actually got reactions.

Not that he could help being a little naughty sometimes.

Louis gave a moan around the man's member, the thought of being paraded around by a bit of metal in his cock made it twitch in excitement.

Despite the taboo nature of their relationship he still wanted to be seen out with the man, for people to know who his dominant was, even if it was people at a beach that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:04 pm

It wouldn't be that long before they could reveal their relationship.

Graduation wasn't a long way away. As soon as the ceremony was over, they didn't need to be secretive about their relationship.

Tabitha nudged the boy's cock firmly with the toe of his shoe.

"Raisa will be the one piercing you. The woman at the con. you remember?"

He was so confident that he would be the one winning their little bet. It hadn't even passed his mind that he would lose.

He was already planning around the boy's new piercing.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:22 pm

Louis' eyes rolled back a little as his arousal was prodded with Tabitha's foot, his hips pressing forward into the firm treatment with a whine.

He was hard and desperately wanted to be touched, instead his cock was being crushed into the tight compounds of his jeans.

He gave a little nod as he kept his eyes up on the man, his head bobbing as he sucked him off.

His tongue lapped around his tip before he pulled back a little and ran his tongue over the small patch of the tattoo that he could see.

Louis' hands reached up and gripped Tabitha's pants, pulling him closer as he took all of his flaccid cock, slowly dragging his teeth against it before lapping at the soft flesh.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:29 pm

The whine caused the flush in the man's cheek to brighten and a shiver to chase up his spine.

Desperate little whore. His desperate little whore.

He could feel himself hardening slightly as his eyes followed the path of Louis' tongue over the little patch of blue. Louis was so desperate to see his tattoo that he was acting like a total whore to get it.

Tabitha's finger stroked through his hair in a slow, affectionate manner.

The boy made a good submissive.

"Not getting too far on your end of the deal, are you, pet?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Louis was coming to adore that flushed colour in the man's cheeks, it was good to know he was getting to the man, even if it wasn't causing much of a change in his state of arousal.

The hand in his hair was all he needed to make him persist in his fruitless endeavors.

He leaned into the feel of Tabitha's hand with a small purr radiating from his chest, at the very least the man gave him small moments of affection to fend off any disappointment he may have felt in the fact that his dominant held very little desire toward him.

Louis looked up at him as he spoke, his lustful eyes softening as he looked at the man.

He couldn't speak with his mouth full but it was obvious enough that despite not getting far on his end, he was still enjoying himself and for as long as Tabitha wanted him to suck, he would suck as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Tabitha's nails raked over the boy's scalp.

"I don't have long. I have another class soon. My schedule isn't as free as yours."

An idea slowly began to form in his head, though. The more it grew, the wider his little smirk grew.

"I think I have a way of making your fantasy a reality," he purred deeply, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Tabitha pulled Louis back and crouched down so they were on the same level. His grasped the tie firmly and pulled Louis forwards so there was only a hairsbreadth between their lips.

"You failed in our deal, but I'm willing to make another with you for a chance to see my tattoos." His smirk darkened. "Do you want to take that chance?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:51 pm

A pleased shudder ran through him as his scalp was scratched by the man's nails.

No lycan would ever admit to it but being scratched and petted was the best feeling in the world.

That smirk slowly creeping onto the man's lips made him worried, he didn't trust what ever idea was causing him to smirk like that.

Louis gave a small whine as Tabitha pulled away, that hadn't been long enough to get a normal guy off let alone make Tabitha hard.

His breathing hitched as the man knelted down and pulled him closer, his eyes deviating and staring down at his lips, it was cruel how badly he wanted to kiss him right now.

"A deal?"

He muttered, his gaze finding it's way back up to Tabitha's face.

That dark smirk made him uneasy but the thought of seeing the tattoo, it was enough to make him risk it.

"Yes."

He replied with a little nod, he knew he was going to regret this.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Taibtha slid the tie from around Louis' neck and tied it and smoothed it out around his again.

He stood and tucked himself back into his pants.

"If you can make me come during my next class, you can have all night tonight to worship my tattoos in any way you want." He began strolling through the maze of bookcases. "And you can ask one thing of me. Anything at all that you want me to do, to you or otherwise."

Out of the library and into his room again in seconds.

Tabitha kicked out the chair from under his desk. It wasn't as large as his one in his office, but Louis would fit.

"Its the last class of the day, so not a lot of people are motivated to pay attention. Even myself at times. More often than not we're sat in our respective seats and don't move." A big chance from Tabitha's usual hyperactive way of teaching. He had the entire front of class and he liked to use it in most of his classes.

"If you're quiet, no one will know you're here."

He leaned forwards to kiss the boy, long and slow. "Do you want to take this deal?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Once the tie was gone from around his neck he tidied himself, fixing his hair before tucking his dog tags back into his shirt and straightening the chain around his neck, the dull clunk of metal hitting against his chest sounded as he stood up.

When they were back in Tabitha's class room he glanced at the table, it wasn't large, but it went all the way to the floor so no one would see him.

"I've never been able to make you come before."

He murmured, sulking a little, he had barely managed to make him hard a few times, not for lack of trying.

He kissed the man back, reaching up to grip his hair softly as he enjoyed the long show of affection.

This was his fantasy though, hidden away servicing the man while others were unaware.

Tabitha might not get off but he definitely would.

"Yes...deal."

He replied, chewing on his lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:10 pm

"You've never had the amount of time awarded to you to attempt tp make me come before," Tabitha pointed out.

This was an entire class length. Usually Tabitha got bored and had Louis stop after about ten minutes. Louis had never had this amount of time to get Tabitha off.

"You'll just have to use every little bit of knowledge you have about getting me hard."

Tabitha caught Louis' lower lip between his teeth and gave a playful little growl, before releasing him. "Don't make me come and you'll be spending the weekend being milked for everything you can produce."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Everything he knew about getting Tabitha hard involved noises and reactions.

He wasn't going to be watching him for the entire class, so he had to be submissive toward the man whilst being ignored.

This was going to be a bet that he was bound to lose.

That playful growl made him growl in response, he loved that noise coming from the man and his wolf responded to it.

He gave a wolf-like whine at that promise, being milked for a weekend would start out great but he knew he would quickly end up sore with nothing else to offer.

"I'm going to see that tattoo."

He promised, he was going to win, he had to.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Tabitha's hands descended to Lous' jeans, unbuttoning, unzipping and pulling out Louis' member. He gave him a few firm strokes.

A bright smirk lit up Tabitha's eyes.

"Which tattoo?" he crooned teasingly in the boy's ear before nudging him towards the desk.

"Don't presume that I only have one tattoo you haven't seen."

He had two. The one that he'd teased Louis with and another.

Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Louis moaned as he was stroked, pressing closer to Tabitha in a bit to get more of his touches.

His mouth dropped at that smirk, he had more than one tattoo? Bastard.

Now he needed to see both of them.

"Will you show me both of them if I win?"

He asked with a purr as he moved to slide under the table after stealing one last short kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:32 am

His smirk widened when Louis' jaw dropped open. Oh, how he loved that shocked expression. It was truly beautiful.

"I believe the deal was for you to worship my tattoos if you won. No limit on which ones." He'd give the boy this; he'd promised that the boy could worship his tattoos and he would allow the boy his time to worship any and all tattoos he had.

Tabitha took a seat in his chair and scooted forwards a little, leaning comfortably forwards on the desk. With his legs spread, his clothed crotch was bared to the boy knelt between his thighs. "You don't get to touch until class begins." Louis could suffer staring at his crotch without being allowed to touch for ten minutes.

"And be quiet during class. I don't expect you to be silent." He would personally make sure the boy wasn't silent. "But you cannot be loud enough for my class to notice. If anyone shows any recognition of your presence, no matter how small, I'll paddle that ass of yours black and blue."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:58 am

Louis gave a whine as he was trapped beneath the desk, it was hard to believe that this was actually happening.

Still, he could feel excitement bubbling up inside of him.

He gave a small pout as he was instructed not to start until class began.

"No fair."

He grumbled, resting his head against Tabitha's thigh with a huff as he stared at his clothed crotch.

He cringed at the thought of his butt being paddled for alerting his students.

"I'll be quiet."

He had no other option that than, normally he was quite vocal in bed so trying to not alert anyone would be a hard task.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:50 pm

"What's your basis of comparison on what fair is?"

Tabitha thought he was being very fair. It wasn't like he was restricting all of the boy's movements and giving him nothing in return for this. In fact, he was being quite generous. Louis would get to see him completely naked for the first time, spend as much time as he wanted worshipping his tattoes, then he could request that Tabitha do absolutely anything to or for him. Having the boy wait ten minutes until class started was hardly unfair treatment.

Tabitha's fingers stroked through the boy's hair as his head was rested on his thigh.

"Be patient. Soon you can have your fun."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:34 am

Tabitha was very fair, but Louis was highly impatient when he wanted something badly.

He gave a whine as fingers stroked through his hair and nuzzled against the man's thigh, watching him from his position on the floor.

"Not soon enough."

He replied, he had been worked up in the library, taking a break was making him squirm.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Tabitha tutted softly, giving the boy's cheek a couple of firm pats. "Patience, boy."

He hooked two fingers under the boy's chin and pushed his thumb into the boy's mouth. "Patience is what earns you rewards." He pushed down on Louis' tongue firmly.

"Now sit back and wait. The early birds will be here soon. When there are... five people here, you can begin."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:46 pm

Louis tongue pressed against Tabitha's thumb as it pushed into his mouth, trying to lick at the offered digit as he sat on the floor.

He swallowed thickly against the finger with a soft whine, soon enough that wouldn't be a finger in his mouth but the man's member.

That thought alone was enough to sate him for the moment and leave him sitting quietly under the desk.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:57 am

It was another twenty minutes before anyone bothered to show up.

The first person to show up was five minutes late and didn't seem to care. Not that that was unusual. It was the last lecture of the week and by this point just about everyone had given up.

Even Tabitha wasn't exactly thrilled to be here at this point.

Another ten minute later another three students wandered in.

A few minutes later a steady trickle of students finally came through the door and class began.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:45 am

Louis sat impatiently under the table, irritated that people were so late to class.

He would sit there and count them as they entered.

One, two, three, four....five!

Once the fifth person entered he slowly leaned forward and licked the seam of Tabitha's trousers, catching the zip in his teeth and pulling it down, his tongue dipping between the open fly to lick up the length of his soft member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] A Talk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next