Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Boy-Talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:03 am

Jason hummed to himself ideally, coating his fingernail's in a deep red. He planned to go out tomorrow to feed. Early in the evening, so that there will still be plenty of people about. So he did not want to be rushing around to get ready.

Spread out on the couch, head on one arm and his feet on the other, he blew on the hand he finished painting before glancing at his mobile.

He was also planning to meet up with a human male sometime this week, to feed again. Single, lack of parental figure. But he had a few friends, who will cause a commotion about his death.

Glancing away, he started the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:10 am

He walked into the room, shutting the door quietly behind him. A happy smile flickered over his face as he caught sight of Jace and he wandered over to perch on the little spare space of the couch, watching the man paint his nails.

"Hello."

He cocked his head at the man's work.

"An occasion?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:34 am

Looking up from his nails, he beamed at his 'little brother'.

"Nope. Not tomorrow night, anyway."

He nodded towards his mobile, which bleeped as a text came through.

"But there might be an occasion sometime in the week though. I am going on a date~! With a cute guy from Germany."

His lips stretched a little wider at his brother. He left out the slight detail that it was a date for the man he was going out with. For him, it was just a simple game of hunting.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:12 am

Camille looked surprised. A date? But... the word "date" implied some kind of commitment... though, knowing Jace, probably not.

It was strange. He seemed to have heard more about Jace's sex life from other people rather than Jace himself. Probably said something about something about Jace, really.

"So what's he like?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:26 am

He glance up at the ceiling in thought, before back down at Camille.

"Slightly taller then me, red hair, well built." Jason shrugged. "Fairly average looking. Nothing really special about him. In looks and personality. Really he is fairly boring. But it is hard to make him scream. What can you say? I like a challenge."

Finishing off the coat on the final finger, he screwed the nail varnish shut and placed it down on the coffee table beside him. He turned his attention back to Camille, a teasing smile in place.

"I can hook him up with you, if you want?"

Though, considering what he heard on that night, he really did not think that Camille would want to get any type of lover any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:43 am

His mind flashed back to the night that Sergei... He shuddered.

"Maybe not." he paused, trying to rationalise it to Jace without telling everything. "Sex isn't really... Well... not at the moment, anyway."

That didn't mean that he wouldn't want to be in love, though. Perhaps...

"Maybe if someone eased me into it..." he continued, now more talking to himself rather than Jace. "But I couldn't start a relationship like that."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:34 am

Jason did't let the line between his brows become apparent as he notice the smaller male shudder. Instead, he kept his smile in place and shrugged, keeping up his oblivious act.

"Well, whatever works for you. I have a few brothers and sisters who also like to have sex after they get into a relationship. Or at least until they are close to the person they are having sex with. Though, I don't see the fun in that."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:47 pm

He shook himself out of it, forcing himself to grin and roll his eyes. "Of course you wouldn't."

He could feel his legs cramping up from the curled up position he was in, and stretched them out to flop over Jace's. It was amazing how open he had managed to become with Jace, really, compared to what he used to be like. It made him think that perhaps if there was someone... not completely the same, but if he got to know them like Jace, it might just work out.

"So this guy's just a quick..." he coughed, face glowing bright pink.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Jason's smile stretched into a grin as he watched Camille's face bloom pink.

"A quick fuck? Yep, pretty much."

He rolled his feet under Camille's legs, listening to the soft click that came from both of them.

"If you could not figure out already, I am not into romantic relationship's. They are too much hassle."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:41 am

Hmm. Funny. He wasn't into sexual relationships. Not for the moment anyway.

"So... you would never get into a romantic relationship?"

In a way, it sounded like a clever idea. One of the main reasons that he had got dragged into that mess with Sergei was that he loved him and was too dependent on him to leave him. Perhaps if he didn't let himself fall in love then there wouldn't be a danger of that happening again.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:19 am

"Nope. Like I said, too much hassle."

Jade eyes flicked down to his hands in a fleeting thought of his deceased mate. And the gut-wrenching heart-break that came along with loosing her.

Pushing the thoughts to the back of his mind, he looked back up at Camille. His grin bright again.

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:10 am

He cocked his head. That expression that just flickered across Jace's features... He had never seen Jace look like that before...

But he wouldn't probe. If Jace's past was hurtful, then he wouldn't want to be quizzed about it.

"Possibly." He was still scared after Sergei, but maybe some time in the future. With someone he knew he could trust. "If I found the right person."

Someone who wouldn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:26 am

"Maybe I could hook you up with one of my Brother's, or Sister's? That is, if you like older men or women." He winked at Camille, sliding his foot from under the French Vampire to poke his in his side.

Though, there was a possibility of that happening. It was not like he was running short on siblings. All of them different and unique. And not all of them like himself. Their are probably a few that had the same sort of ideas of a relationship as Camille.

"And then you will be may brother in law, rather then my 'brother'. Unless you got together with one of my nephews or nieces. Or even great nephews and nieces."

He shrugged, his smile growing as he jabbed the smaller male in the side again.

((Just realised I mentioned this only a few posts ago >> I really should reread threads I abandoned...))

Last edited by Jason 'Jace' Valentine on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:37 am

He squealed and wriggled away from the man's foot.

"I... I...ah!...Don't know." he forced out, through ticklish giggles and squeaks, trying to bat the man's foot away half-heartedly.

Although he doubted Jace was being serious, if there was a chance of that, he would be wary. He would definitely want to get to know them well before he rushed into things. After Sergei... he would find it very difficult to trust someone like that again. It felt vulnerable. He could only be like that with someone he really trusted.

Though if Jace knew them... there might be a chance.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:41 am

"Don't know? Come on, you can give a better answer then that."

He poked Camille in the side again, finding his sequels and wriggling amusing.

"Most of the are good looking. And I am not saying that because I am their brother, or whatever, because I do have some ugly looking siblings. Unless you are not interested in looks?" He prodded the male again, grinning.

"Unless," he dramatically gasped, before he let the giggling Vampire answer. "You don't want to be related to me?!"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:06 am

He squeaked again, slapping the man's side playfully.

"No. That's not it. I just think it would have to be the right person." he paused, staring up at the ceiling. "I've had... trouble before, and I don't really know what I'd be like if I don't know them. Do you know what I mean?"

He didn't expect Jace to necessarily understand. Most people didn't. His past was the kind of thing that people would feel sorry for him for, and that would make them sad, but they couldn't possibly understand how he felt. But even if Jace didn't... he felt that he could still talk to him.

Maybe get him to understand, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:26 am

While his smile was still in place, his more playful side dropped. He kept the smile bright and cheery, rather then sad and sorry smile it really was.

"Heartbreak? I get that."

No, he was not the type to dig. Neither was he the type to talk about his own history. He felt that he should keep himself to himself, and others should also do the same. Besides, why bring up the past when you got the whole future in front of you? No matter how long or short it may be.

But, for some reason, he felt a small need to let Camille maybe open up about it. Even if it was only a little. And to do that the other normally had to do the same. He was not going to tell his whole life story - just let Camille know what he had and have not felt. And from what he pieced together from that one night, this talk was not heading on a cheery road.

He sat up, s twiddling with his fingers, waiting for what Camille will say next.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:50 am

"Yes... and no..."

Camille rolled over to face him, propping himself up on one arm. A wave of depression threatened to crash over him again, but he felt that this was something he had to talk about. He wouldn't feel right if Jace didn't know. And it would make him feel better in the long run. Of that he was certain.

"He just... turned out to be someone different from what I expected." he murmured, quietly.

It wasn't that he didn't want to talk about it. He just... had to ease himself into it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:06 am

So, he really did love him back at one point? Both Camille and his lover? (That was, if his lover really did what he suspected he did.)

He glanced up at the ceiling. Realising someone turned out to be different from what you suspect was not something only a few people went through. Sure, it was different levels for everyone. For Camille, he suspected it was on a who different level then from what he went through.

He hesitated for a second, his smile dropping.

"I assume not in a good way, either?"

He wondered if that was the right comment to make. Probably not. He had a vague idea what happened, not that Camille knew. It was not like those questions needed to be asked.

Hearing his mobile vibrate, he ignored it once again. Resisting the urge to check it so he could get out of this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Camille laughed dryly. "No. Not in a good way."

Feeling his mood begin to plummet, he shifted a little closer to Jace, needing the comfort of the man's body warmth. Sergei had become so different, so quickly. He used to be his lover, his teacher, his friend. But then... everything changed, and he wasn't even sure why.

"He...um..." he hesitated, drawing a shaky breath as he prepared to open up completely. "He started drinking.

His voice cracked.

“And then I just… didn’t recognise him any more.”
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Feeling Camille shift slightly closer, he pulled the smaller male against his chest to hug him. He rubbed soft and soothing circles on his back.

Drinking? So that is what caused it. Not really much of a surprise their.

He hesitated again, a little unsure on whether he should speak or not. But he kept silent - deciding to let Camille take his time and tell him what he wanted. Instead, he just let the hand on his 'little brother's' back do the comforting. Sometimes, touch speaks more then words.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Camille let out a shaky breath, slightly soothed by the contact. He had got a lot better since he had first arrived here. A lot better. But it still hurt to open up about it, although he knew that he had to eventually.

"He..."

It was difficult to find these words. These words couldn't describe how he had felt. They felt empty to say.

"...Sergei... he..."

The word caught at the back of his throat, and he stumbled, shaking in the man's arms. But he refused to cry this time. He wouldn't.

"He raped me."

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Jason almost felt hi heart stop when he heard those words. It was one thing to have suspicions about what happened to Camille. But it was another thing entirely to he here those words spill out of his 'little brother's' mouth.

Glancing down at Camille, rather ten up at the ceiling, he almost felt sick.

And a desire to rip Sergei to shreds.

But he did not let his anger get to him. That was probably the last thing Camille wanted. Instead he continued to rub circles on the boys back and pulled him closer, gently wrapping his other arm around the boy's waist. He left it lax, so the shorter male could move away if he felt uncomfortable.

Opening his mouth, no words came out. What do you say to that? He closed it again, biting his lip as he racked his mind for words. Only to come across nothing.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:08 pm

He nestled into Jace, breaths shaky, but looked up into the man's eyes, forcing a smile onto his face.

"It's fine." he lied. "I feel better about it now."

His head leaned down onto the man's shoulder, biting his lip hard as he willed down the urge to cry.

This made him feel sick to the pit of his stomach, forcing himself to remember by talking about it. But he wanted to open up to Jace. He wanted Jace to understand why sometimes he was like he was. And why it was so difficult to be around people sometimes.

"I just-I thought you should know."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Jason threaded his fingers through Camille's hair, running them through the Ginger locks.

Finally finding his voice, he mumbled a quiet: "Thank you."

As much as he did not like talking about pasts, he was glad that Camille opened up to this. And felt oddly honored that Camille trusted him enough to confined in him. His sister did always say it is good to get things off your chest, especially to those you trust.

He hesitated again, wondering whether to turn the conversation in another direction, or to continue letting Camille dwell on the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boy-Talk        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy-Talk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next