Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Famous Last Words

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maksim

Maksim

[C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:26 am

"Damn right I do."

He replied with a laugh, that wasn't actually a bad thought, wasn't like Lyo was going to be touching his feet since he had been trudging around in his wet boots all day.

"Alright?"

He said as he looked up at Lyo quizzically but shrugged it off, completely oblivious to the man's train of thought.

The smaller male shoved his hands in his pockets with a shiver.

"First plane to somewhere that doesn't snow."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:28 am

Lyo rolled his eyes.

"You can fucking pay for that, bitch."

With one swift roundhouse kick, the wood around the lock splintered and the door swung open.

"Let's go have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:33 am

"I will and you can sit there the whole time, jealous of my feet."

He replied with a shrug, by the end of this they would have cash to burn so why not enjoy it?

Maks grinned as the door nearly flew off it's hinges and he rushed through eager to enjoy their last job.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 am

"We'll have to take some time to join the mile-high club."

That was an achievement Lyo wanted under his belt, for sure. He and Maks could brag about that one.

Lyo rushed in after Maks, holding his gun firmly.

Excitement was coursing through him.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:39 am

"If we don't cause a queue for the toilet, I'll be annoyed."

Maks chuckled at that thought, a bunch of people standing there waiting only for them to stubble out half dressed and panting, he liked that idea.

He pulled his gun from the waistband of his jeans as the rounded the corner into the main part of the building.

A smirk curled up at his lips as he managed to sneak up on a large man guarding a door.

"Arms up fucker."

He ordered, pressing his gun to the back of the man's head before he even knew he was there.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:43 am

"We'll definitely be able to manage it."

Lyo rolled his eyes as he followed after Maks. "Speedy bastard. We should start call you Sonic."

He strolled around the two of them so he was looking down at the man, frozen in place with Maks' gun pressed to the back of his head.

"You'd think after years of this you'd know not to press the gun against your target." Lyo smiled down at the frozen guard before knocking him out with the butt of his gun.

"I'm thinking someone warm, like Italy or Spain to begin with."

He stepped over the crumbled body and opened the door he was guarding.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:48 am

"Yeah I know, but I like the feeling of someone pressed against my barrel."

He replied with a smirk, you were too easy to disarm like that, but Maks was too fast to be caught out like that and would have just shot the guy if he so much as flinched.

"Italy sounds nice, I'll stuff myself full of pasta and pizza."

Sounded like heaven on Earth to him.

Maks followed after Lyo as he opened up the door, now they just had to find what they came here for.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:50 am

"How do you manage to turn anything into an innuendo? It's quite a skill."

Lyo's blue eyes turned over the room slowly.

"I'm not going to let you get fat on pizza." He'd make sure Maks had a decent diet rather than too much of a good thing.

"Where do you think they are?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:53 am

"A horribly perverse brain?"

He asked, that would probably do it, if he was always thinking about sex then it was bound to come out in his speech.

"But that's like...my dream."

Getting fat sounded awesome, getting fat on pizza only sounded more awesome.

"Probably hiding away like vermin."

He replied, rolling his eyes, no doubt they had barricaded themselves in an office somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:40 am

Lyo rolled his eyes. "Yeah, that'd do it. You're a nasty slob." That, though, was one of the reasons he was so attracted to the younger Rus.

His sexuallness made things interesting.

"Your dream is to get off this ice-cube of landmass, not to get fat on pizza."

Lyo grinned over his shoulder. "If you get fat, I won't think you're hot and I wont fuck you any more." That was incentive enough to keep a healthy diet.

The man sobered up, rolling his shoulders.

"Let's go play some hide and seek, then."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:17 pm

"Hey, I can have two dreams, stop crushing my hopes of being fat somewhere sunny."

He had simple enough desires, he wanted to sprawl out on a beach and do sweet fuck-all while eating pizza.

"You only like me for my good looks?"

He replied, sounding mock insulted.

"You're screwed when I get old then."

Maks quieted down as they got into work mode.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Alyosha's body felt wired.

He was excited for this little game as the tense muscles and sadistic gleam in his eyes indicated.

He licked his lips as he stepped forwards, looking around the room. This was apparently their general hide-out. It was decked out with luxuries even Alyosha took a second to admire with a low whistle.

Some people really went overboard with spending their money.

There were a handful of doors on two levels.

"Hey, Maks, do you prefer gold or silver?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:52 pm

If they weren't quitting later today Make would have been taking some of the things in the room back to the car for their apartment, there was no point now, paying to fly it all around would be crazy expensive.

"Gold, why?"

He asked as he pushed open another door, checking that the attached room was empty before stepping back into the main lobby.

Makes groaned at the sight of a state of the art coffee machine, that would have been his if they were staying, even if Lyo protested against his thieving.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:57 pm

"I'll tell you later. Not the time right now."

Alyosha's eyes strayed to the coffee machine over Maks' shoulder. It took a few moments to peel himself away from it.

"I could always spend a week or two driving down to Italy with some stuff. Like, say, our toy box, the good TV, a coffee machine if we were to come into possession of one."

With a firm shove from his foot, Lyo sent a desk toppling over.

"Come out, come out wherever you are..."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:04 pm

Maks smirked as he looked over his shoulder up at Lyo.

"I think we might just get one today, you know, as a very generous gift."

It would take both of them to haul it out of here once they had finished up but it would be worth it, he would happily bet that the coffee they could make with that thing would be worth it.

"Lyo."

He muttered nodding toward a door on the other side of the room, right as a shadow passed under it, someone had moved in there.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:12 pm

"People are so kind when bright-eyed young couples move away together," Lyo chuckled. "We'll have to thank them a lot, won't we, dear?"

His blue eyes snapped to the door and a grin that could only be described as feral curled his lips.

"Do you remember that English song I taught you when I heard it when mom took me on holiday there?" Alyosha asked, his eyes almost sparkling blue.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:17 pm

"Of course, it would only be polite to thank them for such generosity."

Make smirked as Lyo grinned, he had always loved the feralness his boyfriend had in moments like this.

"As if I could forget it."

He reploed.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:20 pm

"Shall we take it from the top then?"

Alyosha began to creep slowly towards the door.

"Round and round the Mulberry bush
The monkey's chased the weasel," he sang softly in English. The quietness of his tone made the children's song seem almost ominous.

He clicked open the door and pushed it open just an inch. Then stopped.

"The monkeys stopped to pull up their socks."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:14 pm

Maks sang along with Lyo, his English was still a little rusty but he knew how to sing this song all too well.

When the door was pushed He readied his gun and stood on the opposite side of it ready for all hell to break loose.

They had done this dance countless times and it was all well practised.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:32 pm

The door was yanked open and before the man could even gasp in shock, Lyo had plugged him between the eyes.

"Pop goes the weasel," he finished; the end of the song was punctuated with the thud of the body hitting the ground.

Lyo stepped out of the way and jerked his chin with a little smirk, giving Mak the chance to have his fun first.

He raised his hand to wipe the blood off his face with his sleeve.

Killing people at point blank like this was messy business.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Maks was fast and as soon as he was given the signal he darted into the room, and knocked over a table, using it as a shield as he shot round after round from behind it.

He gave a wild chuckle as men fell before they had a chance to fire back, by the time they did Maks was safe behind the thankfully metal table.

"Lyo, you're up."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Lyo stepped into the room and observed the carnage.

There were just two men left alive, shaking as they held their guns.

"You didn't leave all that many weasels left. I hope you left the important one alive."

He stepped over the metal table and glanced down at the bullet dents. "Wow, they tried, didn't they?"

His gaze flickered back up. "Right then. You still owe us a bit of money. We've been nice and come back over and over. We're done playing around. We want that money."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:58 pm

"Couldn't decide which one was important. They're both fat so that's always a good indicator."

He replied with a gleeful laugh.

"Didn't try hard enough."

He added as he sat back and let Lyo intimidate the two others.

Checking over his gun he was at least relieved that he shot straight, he was all out of bullets.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Lyo chuckled softly.

"Ha, that's quite a good indicator."

Lyo strolled past the two shaking men to grasp the back of the plush chair. He brushed it off and tutted softly as he examined a bullet hole.

"Great aim, Maks."

He took a seat in the chair and kicked his legs up onto the desk, crossing his legs at the ankles.

"So where's our money?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:12 pm

"One shot wasted. No harm done."

Makes chuckled as he lay back against the flipped table and waited for their answer.

"We don't have your money."

One of the men answered shakily, clearly the two of them had made an impression.

"If we believed that you would be dead already."

makes chimed in, no point keeping them alive if they could make the money back harvesting their organs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Famous Last Words
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next