Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Famous Last Words

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C][M] Famous Last Words Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:13 pm

((Mature for extreme violence))

"Famous last words, Maks," Lyo snorted with a grin as his broad shoulders nudged his boyfriends.

They were just exiting their boss' office of sorts after Maks had been bragging about how easy their next job was going to be and how quickly they were going to get it done.

Back before lunch, Maks had assured with an easy grin as they made their way through the halls. Bets had already been put down as to whether or not they'd make it back by lunch.

Knowing their luck they'd end up being held up in traffic and getting in just as lunch was finishing.

"Don't bet with the mafia." His hand ruffled through Maks' spiky black hair. "Even the mafia knows not to bet with the mafia."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Maks gave a snorted laugh as he was nudge, brushing it off.

"Oh please, I'll make a killing on this bet."

They were the best in their field and they hadn't come up against anything that had slowed the two of them done, this job was simple, an easy day.

They would be back in the office by lunch then home early.

"You can bet with the mafia all you want, just don't be stupid enough to bet against it."

He replied with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:29 pm

"And what did you just manage to do in half a breath?"

Bet against the entire mafia.

Not one person was sure that they'd be home before lunch. Everyone had bet varying time-gaps for after lunch. Maks was the only one that was certain that lunch was going to be a celebratory affair.

Lyo ran a hand through his long blond hair, pushing it back over my shoulder. "I dont know whether I should cut it or grow the rest of it out," he mused.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:35 pm

"Yeah well when we make it back before lunch they will all owe me money."

A wide grin spread across his lips.

"And you know what that means~"

He chirped happily, after having gone through their savings this job and the money from those bets would be enough that they could finally do what they had discussed since they were kids, they would get out of this frozen hell hole and travel, hopefully ending up somewhere warmer.

Maks' hand reached up to grip a long part of Lyo's hair, giving it a playful tug.
"Grow it out, gives me something to hold onto when we fuck."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Lyo grinned widely at the thought.

"We are that close, aren't we?" He'd hardly realised, but they had been saving for a few years and they finally had a good amount of money under their belts.

Almost enough to-

The blond span Maks around gleefully and leant down to take him in a searing kiss. "We're gonna get out of here."

The tug on his hair caused him to snort in amusement. "You haven't had your hands free while we've fucked in months." Lyo was getting more and more partial to a bit of bondage when they play.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Maks gave a yelp as he was span but pressed into the kiss happily with a small moan.

"Damn right we are, this giant ice cube can kiss my ass."

He would be happy to be away from it and they were so close now.

"True, but when I do have my hands free, I wanna be able to touch it."

The thought of Lyo cutting off his hair made his curl up his nose in disgust, it was too nice long to cut.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:53 pm

"You're very optimistic."

The man grinned widely as he ruffled Maks' hair again. "Im not gonna stop using the straps for a long, long time. I'm thoroughly enjoying them." The two had definitely got their money's worth out of the leather straps.

"My bike or daddy dearest's car?"

It was pretty chilly out. He didnt really want to be riding on his bike. But the car was technically one of the mafia boss' cars. Not something they really should be borrowing without permission.

Not that that had stopped them before.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:56 pm

"You're not the only one."

He replied with a chuckle, those straps had been a lot of fun and it wasn't sick of them yet.

"What do you think?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow before giving Lyo a playful smack on the ass before running toward the car.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:02 pm

"I'll get you back for that," he called with a chuckle, following behind Maks in a slow stroll.

He made a show of rubbing his ass as if the slap had actually stung him. It took a lot more than a playful little swat to sting his skin now. Lyo had become almost resistant to slaps now with the amount Maks gave him.

"You can drive. I just feel like kicking back."

He wanted to rev himself up for this fight. Driving never gave him that chance.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:42 am

"Sweet."

He replied as he got into the front seat of the Boss's car, he always loved driving this thing, it was pure luxury and more expensive than he would ever be able to afford.

Still he got comfy on the heated leather seats as he started it up.

The engine purred to life and Maks couldn't help but purr in return.

"Lets get this shit done quick, I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:07 am

Alyosha settled into the passenger seat and wriggled a little until he was sure he was comfortable.

"We can go pick up the stuff for pizza on our way back."

After getting the money for this, they needed a good meal to celebrate.

And what better than the meal they had when they were talking about their dream? Home made pizza and milkshakes. Something they hadn't had much recently.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:31 am

Maks gave a pleased groan at Lyo's suggestion and gave a nod.

"Sounds great."

He replied as he sped off down the street, more eager than ever to get back to their tiny apartment.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:35 am

"Extra anchovies for you?"

He ducked in his seat, expecting the hand to lash out and try to punch him for the suggestion.

He knew Maks' love for anchovies and the reactions he gave in response to them.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:39 am

Maks gave a hissed growl as his arm blindly lashed out to strike at Lyo but unable to make contract he just huffed.

"Dick."

He muttered with a pout, he hated anchovies and the thought of ruining perfect food with them made him shudder.

"Don't fall asleep back there, we are nearly there."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:41 am

"Not sleeping."

Lyo grinned widely as he kicked his feet up onto the dashboard. "Quite the opposite."

He was getting more and more excited for this.

This was going to be an awesome day. He couldn't think of a single way this day could end badly.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:44 am

Maks grinned widely, he felt the same, he was far too pumped up to consider taking a nap.

"Excited?"

He asked, just knowing that this part of their lives was ending and they were going to start over somewhere new had him happier than he had been in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:49 am

"Relieved."

He was relieved that this part of his life was over. He regretted ever getting into such a rough lifestyle and was beyond relieved to know that it was coming to an end.

He smiled and leaned over to nuzzle his boyfriend's neck, pecking a mark he'd left earlier gently.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:51 am

He had never wanted this life for them, not really, but it was the only way he had to make money, other than selling himself and that was something he outright refused, no matter how bad things got.

"Same."

He replied with a smile as Lyo leaned up and nuzzled him, sending a soft shiver down his spine.

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:55 am

"You're driving like my mom."

Lyo grinned widely. "Can't you put the peddle to the metal a little more? I wanna get this over and done with so we can start packing."

He wanted to get home and start their exciting move out of this shithole.

Getting out of Moscow woud be the best thing for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:58 am

"If I drove like your mom we would still be in the parking lot checking the mirrors."

He replied with a snort before putting his foot down.

It didn't take long until they were pulling into a parking lot and stopping in one of the bays.

"Lets get this over and done with."

Maks muttered, stretching his arms over his head, he wanted to get home.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:02 am

"We'd still be stood outside the car checking to see if we had everything and had a spare coat just in case it got too cold." His mother, for her general bitchiness, was cautious about the cold weather.

Lyo reached for his gun to check it over.

"Ready to go get us a little money?"

The man slid out of the car and grinned as he tapped his boots against the front wheel of the car.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:12 am

"Hell yeah."

Maks replied enthusiastically, probably the only time he had ever actually been excited to get to work.

After this they were retiring from the mafia.

He got out of the car and checked his own gun, making sure it was ready to go before tucking it back into the waistband of his pants.

"Get this done in under and hour and we win."

He added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:14 am

"We'll win either way."

Lyo smirked. "This bet will just determine whether we'll be flying first class or economy."

He was more than excited for this.

"And we couldn't have gone out with an easier job, either. Just some collecting."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:17 am

"It's gonna be my first plane trip, first class or nothing."

He wasn't losing his flight virginity in some second rate seat, not after all the hard work they had put in to get this far.

"Get in, pick up the goods, get out, hand em in and win."

He didn't see how this could take any longer than that.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:21 am

"Prissy bitch," he snorted softly.

Lyo ambled towards the parking lot, his boots crunching in the thick snow.

"Do you want me to pay for someone to sit at your feet and give you a foot massage while we're flying, too?"

Lyo locked his lips slowly.

"Oh, tonight, there's something I gotta ask you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Famous Last Words   [C][M] Famous Last Words Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Famous Last Words
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next