Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:33 pm

The crooked smirk returned to Darragh's pierced lips. "Now, why would I let you get rid of those aches?"

He pressed another kiss to the boy's chest before pushing himself pup.

"I want you to remember me inside of you for as long as you can."

He ran his hands through his hair, pushing it back out of his face.

"I'm out my fucking ass. Breakfast time."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:36 pm

"I suppose I could forgo the hot shower then."

He replied with a chuckle, it was his first time, he should just leave it and enjoy the aching inside of him.

"Breakfast sounds like a good idea."

He murmured, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he sat up as well.

Chris gave a moan as he stretched out his sore, marked limbs.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Darragh gave a smug little grin as his eyes roved over the boy's naked form.

"I might have gotten a little tooth-happy last night," he chuckled softly. He'd left way too many marks on the poor boy.

He was proud of each and every one of them.

Darragh pushed himself to his feet and stretched himself.

"Think we should go wake Tilly and Jermain up with pots and pans?" He was going to get killed if he did try to do it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:18 pm

"You think?"

He replied, rolling his eyes a little, he knew well enough that he looked like he had been mauled.

"Hell no, she would skin us alive."

He warned as he got out of bed, shrugging on a pair of boxers before pulling on one of his hoodies.

He didn't bother putting his jeans on, he never did in the mornings or when he was being lazy around the house.

"Food is a definite though."
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:25 pm

"She'd skin you alive," Darragh corrected as he began rummaging through Chris' drawers.

Eventually he found his underwear drawer and pulled on a pair of boxers. Darragh rarely wore underwear and right now he really didn't feel like pulling on all of his clothes just to go downstairs for breakfast.

Borrowing a pair of Chris' boxers would do.

"She wouldn't be able to catch me."

Darragh padded towards the door.

"Nice, greasy English fry-up. I haven't had a full English since the last time I went back to Eire."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:58 pm

"Yeah well for the moment I have to live with her so let's avoid making her mad."

Chris gave a little purr at the thought of having a nice breakfast normally he only had cereal.

"Eggs sunny side up, bacon, sausage, maybe even a hash brown or potatoes?"

He asked with a grin, he did enjoy a good meal and he wasn't too bad in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:55 pm

"You're no fun."

Darragh ran his hands through his hair and curled his nose when he felt the sticky mess on a section of the ends of his hair. There had been a point in the night where Darragh just hadn't bothered trying to keep things clean.

Which resulted in the mess his hair was currently in.

"I'm going to have to grab a shower."

He paused in his walking at the boy's list and gave an appreciating groan. "Marry me now." A nice big, greasy breakfast with everything above was just what he wanted. "Don't forget fried mushrooms and fried bread."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Chris gave a chuckle and shook his head.

"Who knew it was so easy to find a husband."

A grin spread across his lips as he gave a soft nod.

"As if I would forget."

He replied before heading down toward the kitchen, luckily the fridge was fairly well stocked, they had been eating out the last few nights so a lot of the grocery shopping hadn't been used yet.

Chris went about making breakfast, putting on the bacon and sausages before throwing on the hash-browns.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:45 pm

"Cook a wolf breakfast and he's your for life, kid." He didn't realise his slip as he made his way to the bathroom. That was what his father always said.

Darragh busied himself washing out his hair in the shower, thankfully cleaning out the mess easily.

He towel-dried his hair, causing it to form into loose and messy ringlets, before donning his stolen boxers again and heading downstairs.

He draped himself over the boy's back and inhaled the scent of cooking breakfast deeply.

His stomach rumbled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Chris raised a quizzical eyebrow at that saying, he hadn't heard that one before, though he shrugged it off, maybe it was something he picked up from his parents, Darragh clearly wasn't Italian.

"Hope your hungry."

He murmured with a smile, Chris had over done it a little and cooked enough for four people when it was only the two of them.

Oh well, if it didn't get eaten then he would put it in the fridge for later.

"Will be ready in a sec."

He added as he flipped the bacon and mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:02 pm

"Pile it up."

He could eat enough for four all by himself. Darragh had a ravenous appetite.

Chris could feed him all the English fry up in the world and he'd never be done. Darragh had his father's appetite. That wasn't a good thing.

He laid a kiss on the boy's shoulder before sitting down at the table. Waiting. Impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:05 pm

It took a few more minutes before Chris was piling plates up with the food and setting them out for the man before handing him an empty plate and cutlery.

"Dig in."

He sat down and started filling his own plate with a bit of everything before getting up to grab the jug of coffee.

"Want some?"

He asked as he poured himself a mug full.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Darragh dug into the pile of food before it had even touched the table.

He loved food. Far too much.

He shook his head at the offer of coffee.

"I'll be up for a week straight if I have coffee," he said through a mouthful of bacon.

Darragh was not a coffee person.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Chris lived off of coffee, normally he didn't sleep very well and more often than not caffeine was the only thing keeping him on his feet.

With the amount of gusto that Darragh was digging into the food Chris made sure to have everything he wanted on his plate, which was far less then even Darragh's first plate of food.

He chewed on a piece of bacon with a purr, this was definitely what the doctor ordered.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Darragh would be going mad if he drank coffee. He was careful about drinking coffee.

Darragh continued to inhale his food contentedly. This was good. He was thoroughly enjoying breakfast.

Anything that someone else cooked for him was good.

It wasn't long before Darragh had finished his first plate of food and was going up for his second plate.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Darragh was well into his second plate when Chris finally finished his first.

He sat back with a content groan and sipped at his coffee, picking at a piece of fried bread.

He was already full but he would pick at a morsel of food until he finished his drink.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Darragh didn't stop until he had inhaled everything that had been sat out on the side.

Now he was contentedly sat back in his chair, rubbing his stomach as he purred softly. That was good.

And he said as much as he rubbed his stomach gently.

He was happy.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Chris gave a chuckle as all the food disappeared, it was amazing how someone so lean could eat so much.

"And I thought there would be left overs."

He gave a laugh and shook his head, it had been deluded wishful thinking obviously.

Not that it mattered, he would just have to cook something else later.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Darragh ate a lot. Ridiculous amounts, really.

"Nah." No leftovers with Darragh around. He had a Wolf's appetite. When Darragh was there, food wasn't.

"I feel so much better."

He was now content and very happy.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:35 pm

"Still feel like I need a hot shower."

He replied with a small smirk. He was more than a little sticky, he could feel the fabric of his clothing stuck to his body in some places.

Most of the mess was covered by his hoody and boxers, no doubt a lot of it had been smeared over his sheets as they slept.

It was fun but messy night.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:39 pm

"Nope."

Darragh leaned forwards to steal a long kiss, his hand fisting into the boy's hair.

It had been a fun but messy night.

Darragh had enjoyed it. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Chris kissed him back, a soft moan sounding as Darragh gripped his hair.

He licked his lips as he pulled away from the kiss, the man tasted quite good.

"But you left a mess all over me, my clothes are clinging to it."

Already he could feel the material of his boxers stuck to his backside.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Darragh patted the boy's cheek gently.

"Too bad."

He liked knowing that there were physical reminders of him fucking someone. Hickeys only bugged you for so long.

A mess against your skin would remind you for a long time.

He pressed a quick kiss to the boy's nose.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:48 pm

Chris gave a pout, his nose wrinkling as it was kissed.

He didn't like being all sticky but he would just have to suck it up until Darragh went home.

The boy gave a soft yawn and stretched out again.

"Plans for today?"

He asked, wondering what he was going to do himself.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Darragh shrugged.

"I dunno. Usually we all just mong out for the day when we have a night like that."

His lips quirked up.

"Most the time we hide as Tilly goes berserk at the mess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood   [Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Possible Future][C] Clint Eastwood
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next