Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Misbehaving

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:52 pm

"Group fucks like that create a lot of monsters."

Zuri spent his time on cleaning the boy out gently but thoroughly.

When he was content with how clean he was, Zuri dropped the sponge and helped the boy sit up again.

"Lets wash all that shit out of your hair."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Decebel did his best not to flinch or writhe despite his discomfort, through he breathed out a thankful sigh when he was sat back down.

How water worked wonders for an aching body.

"Not ones for being clean and tidy are they?"

He muttered, his hair was a mattered mess, he usually took such good care of it.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:00 pm

"The mess is hot sometimes."

While it was being done, the mess was the hottest thing ever. Not so much when you had to clean yourself up.

His fingers combed through the Elf's hair gently, trying to get out the majority of the tangles before he did anything else.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:07 pm

"Fun to make, a bitch to clean up."

He replied as he reached for the shampoo, passing it back to Zuri.

He was thankful to have the man here to help him, it was funny how much you could come to depend on someone without even noticing.

"Would have preferred that it be you to make a mess of me, instead of being the one to clean it up."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:10 pm

"Always the case."

He began massaging the shampoo into the boy's hair and scalp.

"We've got plenty of time to make a mess in the next few weeks." They definitely needed to have one hot, hard fucking session while they were away.

His strong fingers worked through the Elf's long hair firmly.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:15 pm

"I'll hold you to that."

He replied with a soft purr, the feeling of hands in his hair was divine.

While Zuri's fingers worked through his hair he lathered the wash cloth with scented soap and continued to stroke it over his skin slowly.

Once they were done he was going to be good as new.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:18 pm

"I wouldn't expect anything less."

He rinsed he boy's hair before lathering it with shampoo again.

Once that was rinsed, he held out his hand for the boy to pass him the conditioner.

Dec took very good care of his hair and this would definitely help him feel more normal again.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:20 pm

He reached over for the conditioner and passed it to Zuri.

His hair had always been something he could take with him no matter where he went.

It reminded him of where his roots were, it rarely got cut and when it did, he cut it himself.

Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:24 pm

"You must go through a fortune in hair care products."

Zuri, thankfully, didnt spend a lot himself. He didn't really need to with his hair constantly in braids. The easy hair care was always a good thing with braids.

"I'd hate to see the shopping bills here."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:37 pm

"Tony pays for it."

He replied with a dismissive shrug, he went through a lot of hair products.

"But at the moment I can't bring myself to feel bad about it."

For the moment it was her problem not his, he wouldn't be looking favorably at her for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:39 pm

When Dec's hair was all cleaned out, Zuri helped the Elf stand and lifted him out of the bath.

"Do you want to sleep now or should we pack our bags?"

Zuri wanted to get out of here rather quickly. But if Dec needed rest, then he wasn't gonna stop the boy from getting the rest he needed.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:42 pm

Dec thanked him as he got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around himself.

"Lets pack and leave, I'll sleep in the car."

Car, train, bus, where ever it didn't matter, he preferred it over sleeping here.

His body could hold out for a little bit longer, then he would crash and sleep it off for a while.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Zuri carried the Elf into the bedroom and set him down on the floor next to his bed.

"Pack anything you want."

He brushed the boy's damp hair out of his face and kissed his forehead gently. "Call me if you need any help."

Then he moved aside to pack his own bags.

Dec didn't get the peace that he wanted. He was immediately surrounded by girls, fluttering about and asking if he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Being carried in naked and cared for by Zuri wasn't a new sight for anyone in the room.

Most of them had been washed, fed and put to bed by the man more than once.

Decebel gave a soft sigh as he was surrounded, he loved the girls for caring so much but at the moment he was too drained to deal with it.

"I'm fine, I promise."

He muttered over and over as they fussed him though he grew tired fast and had to sit down on his bed.

He asked a few of the girls to stay with him, telling them he needed help with his bags, at which point they fluttered around his area, getting the clothes he requested as well as his toiletries and anything else he requested.

At the rate they fussed he was dressed and packed well before Zuri and lay down on his bed was he waited for the man.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Zuri dropped his bag onto the floor next to Dec's bed when he was packed and leaned over to stroke the Elf's hair gently.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

He didn't know where they were going as of yet, but away was good right now.

"Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Decebel gave a soft smile as his hair was stroked, grudgingly pushing himself up to sit.

The longer he stayed still the more he felt fatigue claiming him.

"We could start by getting back onto the mainland. We could go to Venice, or France... where ever takes our fancy."

He replied with a little shrug, anywhere was fine right now, plus, they didn't have to stay in one place too long if they didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:24 pm

"I think I wanna stay somewhere in the south." France could get pretty cold and they were moving into the winter months.

"What about Spain? I know a great city there that'll be nice to stay in." It had been a couple years since he was last there, but he doubted it would change too much.

Zuri picked up his bag and Dec's, slinging them both over his shoulder before he held his hand out to help Dec stand.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:29 pm

"That sounds better, somewhere warmer."

He wanted to be able to sprawl out in the sun instead of freezing.

Dec took Zuri's hand and hoisted himself up with the groan, he was wearing simple clothing, jeans and a t-shirt with a coat.

When he was standing he didn't release Zuri's hand, instead he gripped onto it softly as he followed the man.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Zuri gave his Elf's hand a gentle squeeze as he began leading him towards the exit.

It wasn't long before he had Dec settled in the car and was on his way towards the mainland.

His gaze kept flickering to Decebel and he gave a little smile.

"Try and get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Once in the car Decebel reclined the seat as far back as it would go and curled up comfortably on his side, his body curled toward Zuri as his back pressed against the door.

His eyes slid shut with a soft smile.

"I wont have to try too hard."

He muttered, he was exhausted, had they not decided on running off he would have been asleep long before now.

It didn't take long and soon enough his breathing became a little deeper as he rested finally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Misbehaving
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: