Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Misbehaving

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Decebel Voue

[C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Decebel's body lay limply against the table, without the chains forcing them to contort they couldn't keep themselves up.

His lips were chapped from being stretched harshly for so long.

He was tired and his body was sore but he could still feel the warmth of a body up against his own and though he couldn't tell through the aching that his body had been untied he knew it was Zuri against him.

Groggily his eyes fluttered open, looking up at the Vampire, he felt disgusting and hated that the man was seeing him in this state.

"...g'na t'row up."

He murmured hoarsely, he could feel that heavy sensation in his stomach and feel it rising up his throat, he was going to vomit but he couldn't move on his own right now and he didn't particularly want to choke to death on it.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:58 pm

"Lovely, hooka."

Zuri lifted the Elf into a sitting position and titled his head gently so he could thrown up and not manage to get it all over either of them.

"Yous gonna be feeling shitty for an age."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:36 pm

"Don't look."

He murmured as his body was moved, now that he wasn't laying down he would feel his stomach churning, it was uncomfortably full.

Decebel gave a deep heave as he expelled his stomach contents out onto the floor and a second one in reaction to the first until he had given it all up.

His lips pursed in disgust as he looked down at the pool on the floor. He hadn't brought up any form of food or bile, it was milky white, an unpleasant reminder of how many men and women he had been made to service throughout the night, he was sure his backside wasn't much better.

He gave an irritated exhale as he leaned back against Zuri, letting his eyes slide shut as he tried to forget about what had happened.

He had always been slutty but it wasn't until tonight that he felt like and actual whore, that his body wasn't his own.

Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Zuri rolled his deep red eyes.

Dont look? What was he, like, twelve? Zuri had seen people in worse states than this. He wasn't just going to not look. He needed to be able to look to help.

"Come on," he muttered softly, carefully lifting the Elf into his arms and standing himself.

"We need to get your pretty little self all cleaned up."

He was quick and quiet as he made his way through the dorm room to get to the bathroom.

Zuri sat Dec on the toilet and ran a hand gently through his hair, pushing it back out of his face.

"I think a nice hot bath is in order."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:20 pm

He may have been owned by Tony for many years, and he may sell himself and his blood to anyone willing to buy but he was still and Elf.

He was still quite a proud creature.

Decebel didn't protest as he was lifted up, not that he could even if he wanted to.

A soft grunt sounded as he was placed down, his backside was hurting quite a bit but he toughed it out, he had been in conditions like this before.

He gave a nod at the offer of a bath, it definitely sounded like a requirement right now.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Zuri began the process of drawing a nice, hot bath, then moved to kneel at Dec's side.

"We'll have you back to your usual self in no time."

His lips curled up into a little grin. "Then yous and I can say fuck Tony and go out for some fun. A shopping spree, a picnic in the woods. Whatever you want."

They were going to get away for a little while either way. Dec just needed to pick what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Decebel offered up a grin that matched Zuri's as the man spoke.

"All of the above."

He replied huskily, Tony may have been punishing him but that didn't mean he wouldn't get some payback of his own.

He was a moody little shit at the best of times and had no issue with escaping this place for a little while.

Besides it was as she had said, it is hard to sell a whore that looks like a whore, he simply decided to take that as a free pass to have work off until all of his marks were gone and all those Vampires had left a lot of marks.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Zuri's grin widened in return.

That was his Dec. He hadn't liked the quiet Elf that just laid there in his arms silently. That wasn't his Dec.

"We'll get packing when we've got you cleaned up."

Zuri leaned over to add cold water to the steaming bath.

"Got anything else you wanna do, hooka?"
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:39 pm

He was sore and tired, but he was still the same, a night of punishment wouldn't change that, if anything Tony had only increased his desire for the man, he wanted what wasn't his, what he wasn't allowed to have.

"Swimming sounds nice, some river in god-knows-where."

He had been stuck inside clubs for far too long, he wondered if he could convince the Vampire to venture off of the island for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:43 pm

"Swimming does sound nice."

The man grinned. "Wonder if we could wrestle you into a bikini and fool a few people." That had been a game they played for a long while.

Both of them liked seeing people's strange expressions when they thought Zuri and Dec were boyfriend and girlfriend, then Dec having a little slip and flashing his penis to others. No two expressions were the same.

Zuri leaned forwards to press a gentle kiss on the Elf's lips before pulling back and standing.

"Let's scrub you down, hooka."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Decebel gave a chuckle and nodded.

"I'll have to find my implants."

For such occasions he had a little bit of silicon stuffing for bras or bikinis, with a little bit of dolling up you would never suspect he was a man, that was unless you got into his pants.

A smiled into the kiss, kissing Zuri back before gripping his hand for support as he pulled himself onto his feet.

He felt a pang of desire travel through him from the kiss, but even a incubus's kiss could only do so much for a body that was exhausted.

As he slid into the water a little shakily he gave a hiss, the hot water on his skin stung a little.

"Fucking vamps...what assholes."

Some of the bite marks stung like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:53 pm

It would be a little bit of fun for them.

And Zuri couldn't help but admire Dec as a woman. He made a fine woman.

"Every last one of us, I'm afraid," Zuri chuckled at the Elf's curse. All Vampires were assholes. It was just the way of the world.

He perched on the edge of the bath and picked up a bath sponge. He was gentle as he began cleaning the Elf's back gently.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:57 pm

There use to be a time that he would dress as a woman, granted that was a long time ago, people tended to underestimate you more as soon as you put on a skirt.

"You would know that better than I do."

He replied with a little smirk, outside of work there were very few Vampire's that he actually spent time around.

Dec gave a soft groan as his back was cleaned, sweeping up his hair so Zuri could get to it more easily, he too grabbed a wash cloth and slowly wiped down his face.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:59 pm

"I've known a few Vampires in my time."

He knew thousands of Vampires. And all of them were assholes. Absolutely all of them.

A nice Vampires were a myth.

He squeezed the sponge over Dec's shoulder so the hot water tricked down over his chest and back.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:04 pm

"Only a few?"

He replied with a soft laugh as he washed his face.

Decebel tutted as he began washing his arms, he had bruises from the bindings around his wrists.

"This all seemed a little excessive, still, can't work if I'm marked."

He may or may not have been planning to add a few marks of his own a couple of days time when these healed to validate more time off.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:07 pm

"Tony has a very excessive personality. That woman doesn't do things by halves."

Zuri laid a kiss on his Elf's shoulder as he washed his side gently with the sponge.

"Though having Rich play with you was a bit on the mean side." Zuri's lips curled upwards. "You're not his type though. He prefers more muscular men. Likes to dominate the strong."

Rich often got Zuri to play with.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:10 pm

"I should blame you for all of this, but then I provoke you."

He had crawled into Zuri's bed that night knowing full well what he was doing.

"Are you saying I'm not strong Zuri? Well, you know how to break a girl's heart don't you."

He replied with a chuckle, he knew he wasn't Rich's type, he was too feminine for that man.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:12 pm

"Don't blame me, hooka. You were the one that gave the first slap if I remember right."

Zuri had been innocently jerking himself off. It wasn't until Dec got himself involved that things had taken a turn.

Not that Zuri was complaining.

"I's saying yer an Elf."

Elves weren't known for being particularly strong.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:17 pm

"Should have slapped you harder, I'll remember it for next time."

He would be nice and rough with the Vampire when he got the chance, though sex wasn't exactly on his mind at the moment.

"Racist."

He retorted with a soft snort, he knew well enough that he had lower limits than most supernaturals, the fact that he could get sick quite easily was witness to that.

"If I end up having another STD scare because of tonight I am going to be pissed."

No way in hell he was going through that again.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:20 pm

"Slap me as hard as you want." He nipped the boy's ear playfully. He wasn't trying to start anything, but this playful flirting was something the two of them always did. He couldn't help himself.

"Guilty." He was a racist asshole. He knew that all well and good.

"I don't think you will. In that lifestyle, you need to get regular checks. I doubt any of them would have an STD without knowing it." And if they did have one, he was certain they wouldn't have come out here.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:36 pm

A little shiver ran down Decebel's spine as his ear was nipped, that always happened, his ears were sensitive.

"I plan on it."

When he was feeling up to it again he would enjoy leaving a few of his own marks on Zuri in return.

"I hope you're right, last time was a pain."

All that fussing for nothing.

He ran the cloth over his legs before slipping it between his thighs with a hiss, this was always the worst part.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:38 pm

"Bend over. I'll clean it out for you."

His hand slid down the boy's back gently.

"We'll get it cleaned out then you can have some blood." That would help with the healing process a little.

He couldn't do a lot more than that at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:43 pm

If there was one person he trusted to care for him it was Zuri, in the past few years they had been working here it was always the Vampire who would clean him and patch him up if he got hurt or over worked.

That hadn't changed in his mind since they had started sleeping together, he had been him protector first.

Gingerly he bent over, gripping onto the opposite side of the bath to keep himself up so Zuri could clean him.

"Tell me doctor, will my tight little ass ever be the same again?"

He knew he was going to be loose for a few days, but as usual he would tighten back up.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Zuri chuckled softly and shook his head as he began to carefully clean the boy's cheeks before moving towards his entrance.

"Now it's been used so much, it's going to be sluttier than ever."

He ran the cloth over the boy's entrance gently a few times.

"Mine always does. Once you've been fucked hard and used by a lot of people, a simple fuck just isn't enough to do it for you."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Decebel bit his lip as Zuri cleaned his entrance, it was sore and didn't want to be touched but cleaning himself would avoid possible infections.

"Well that is a shame, I was slutty to begin with, I think we may have created a monster."

If he did end up being harder to sate then work was going to be that much more irritating with people leaving him wanting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Misbehaving    [C] Misbehaving  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Misbehaving
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: