Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Old Friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[C] Old Friends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:39 pm

"My old one finally stopped working so I needed a replacement."

He had his old bike for way too long but he always managed to get it working so he couldn't justify getting a new one.

"Yeah."

Deacon replied, petting Ian's leg softly, he wasn't sad about it any more, it had been a fair while ago and the cat had lived a happy life with him for the time he had him.

"Passed away in his sleep, on his windowsill of course."

Doc was sure he had a happy end.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Ian rolled his eyes. "For someone who lives the life you do, you sure do weigh a lot on necessity. What did you do with Frankenbike?" That bike had been patched up so many times that it was more new parts than original bike.

"I wouldn't expect him to have gone anywhere else." He was an old boy when they found him. Lasting for the years that he did was an incredible feat for a rescue cat who was in such dire straits when he was found by them.

"No new pets running around?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:52 pm

"You can't be wealthy if you blow all your money on shit you don't need."

He replied with a shrug, he had always been careful with his money, lately he had been a bit more loose with it though, he got his bike, ate out nearly every night and paid for a fair amount of sex.

"Nah, not yet, was too happy about him dying on me so I dunno if I want another one, I could cook up some sort of immortal pet, but I don't know how ethical that is."

He added with a shrug, it had crossed his mind a few times.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:55 pm

"Find a shifter gone feral or something," Ian chuckled. Obviously a joke. Ian wouldn't react well to Doc taking on someone of his species as just a pet.

"Bet you could have a really interesting pet if you went for a shifter."

Shifters did come in many shapes and sizes.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:03 pm

"Keeping a shifter as a house pet, kinky Ian, I like it."

He replied with a grin, clearly thinking it over seriously even if the man meant it as a joke.

"Maybe even a Lycan...dunno how I feel about a wolf walking around my loft.

Know any stray shifters needing a new home?"

He asked, lifting an eyebrow cheekily.

"Or....I could keep you as a pet."

Doc laughed at that thought and pointed to Ian with a wide grin.

"Verto."

He said clearly, forcing Ian to shift into his animal form.

Swap/Transform
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:06 pm

The man shrugged. "What can I say? Being around you all those years made my a kinky fuck."

His amusement faded a little and he raised a disbelieving brow. "Me?" he asked dully.

He was shocked with the force of the change and just sat under a pile of clothing for a long moment before nosing out of it.

The bibly looked up at Doc silently.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Deacon laughed and Ian shrunk down immediately, ruffling through his clothing before pulling out the fluffy creature hidden inside.

"I forgot how cute you are like this."

He cooed, holding Ian in his grasp, looking at him with a smirk, no doubt he was going to end up bitten and scratched because of this.

"I could totally keep you like this and have you as a pet."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:12 pm

A downfall shifters had was that they couldn't communicate with others when they were in this form. They were, for all intents and purposes, the animal that they turned into.

Not a good thing when in situations like this.

The bibly gave a loud huff as he wriggled in Doc's hold.

His body moved in fast jerky motions as he tried to break free of the Warlock's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:14 pm

"Careful, don't hurt yourself."

He warned instead grabbing Ian by the scruff of his neck, the soft, loose skin there letting him hold the creature without fear of him squirming free.

"I can definitely see you running around the loft like this, I'd buy you a hamster wheel to run about in, would have to be a big one, you're looking a little pudgy."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:16 pm

His squirming stopped dead.

Even as an animal, Ian managed to pull off the insulted look extraordinarily well.

He did not look pudgy.

Ian was muscular and in amazing shape. He had worked damned hard to get the body he had.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:20 pm

"Keeping you like this."

He decided before he lay out on the couch and placed Ian on his chest, stroking his soft little head gently.

"I don't see why you don't use your animal form more."

Deacon played with Ian's ears idly, toying with the soft tips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:23 pm

The little animal huffed in mild annoyance.

He settled against Doc's chest, resigning himself to becoming the pet at the moment.

His ears flicked as they were toyed with.

Ian didn't use this form often because he hardly knew any supernaturals any more. His family were all human and only his mother and grandmother (and his nieces but they were under sworn secrecy to not tell any other family member) knew what he was.

He lived the life of a human pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:28 pm

Deacon always had a fascination with other Supernaturals, Shifters were some of his favourites, their gene pool was so diverse that if two shifters had a child, even if they were both dogs, they could have something completely different.

It was all a matter of heritage and surrounding.

"I need to get a new pet."

That was a given as his hand stroked over Ian's fur covered back slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Hopefully Ian wasn't in consideration for being the new pet.

The bilby slumped on his side so he was laying down against Doc's chest, looking up at the Warlock as he was fussed and stroked.

His ears and nose flicked and twitched as he began to relax a little.

Being pet like this was actually quite nice.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Deacon continued to stroke and pet Ian softly, toying with his little paws, running a finger down the slope of his nose and stroking his ears softly.

His favourite spot was a thicker tuff of hair under the bilby's neck, his fingers twirling through it slowly.

His gaze turned down to the small creature as he smiled, this was nice.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:37 pm

His eyes stayed open through most of the petting, looking up at Doc with his forced silence.

They had to find a way to get him to communicate with others while in this form. His lack of ability to communicate in this form was well beyond frustrating.

His eyes slid shut and he tipped his head a little, rubbing the side of his furry face against Doc's chest in pleasure as the Warlock's fingers teased at the thick fur of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Having Ian unable to talk was kind of the moment he needed just to think about everything that had happened today and think it all through.

A smile spread across his lips as Ian rubbed his face against his chest, that was really adorable.

His fingers continued to stroke over his thick chest fur.

Without telling the man he removed the spell, he would be able to shift back when he wanted to now, though he hoped it wasn't too soon.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Ian barely felt the magical pressure keeping him in this form lift.

He was far too concerned with the way those fingers were teasing through his hair and stroking him like that.

They felt so damned good.

He rubbed himself against Doc's chest, content to lay here and be petted as much as Doc would pet him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:48 pm

His fingers stroked through his fur before stroking his soft underbelly, then back up to his chest, he was much softer and squishier in this form.

Leaning down Deacon pressed a gentle kiss to the top of his head, nuzzling his face against him before relaxing back against the couch.

"Glad to have you back, Ian."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Ian nuzzled against Doc's face happily in return, pressing his long nose against Doc's in his own rendition of a little kiss.

He was glad to be back.

He'd missed Doc a lot and being back felt great.

Though Doc would pay for making him a bilby when he eventually decided to transform back.

Right now, though, he was happy to just lay here.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:57 pm

He already knew that he was in for it when Ian turned back, using his magic on the man always ended up in revenge.

Not that he minded at this point, even the man's negative attention was better than him not being around at all.

The little kiss he got made the look in his eyes warm, he was actually happier than he had been in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:00 pm

The bilby had almost fallen asleep due to the petting, his body relaxing completely against Doc's chest.

He jerked awake, though, when he was balancing on the edge of sleep and wakefulness and looked around in confusion, blinking sleepily.

He whined and covered his face with his paws.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Deacon found it all to easy to relax like this, he smiled and stroked Ian's head softly.

"You can go to sleep, no one can get in here."

He looked up at the light and it dimmed under his gaze, enough that you could still see but dark enough to make it comfortable to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:04 pm

He knew no one could get in. He had locked the door himself and shoved the key in his jeans pocket.

It was still there, on the chair in his pocket.

The bibly stretched out in Doc's chest and opened his mouth wide in a yawn before curling up again.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:07 pm

He wouldn't mind a nap himself, Deacon gave a soft yawn and let his eyes slide shut.

His hand still stroked over the Bilby's small body, the fur under his hand only lulled him into a sense of relaxation more quickly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Old Friends   [C] Old Friends - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Old Friends
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4