Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Watching A Movie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Lyo repeated the process with Maks' ankles on the other end of the couch then leaned over his lover to kiss him deeply.

He grinned as he pulled away, taking a moment to twist Maks' nipples painfully before disappearing into the bedroom with his phone.

He returned a few minutes later with a medium sized plastic box with something laying on top of it.

The two of them had collected two sets of toys over the years: their own set to play with and a set to play with Dani when he came over. They liked toys a lot and when Dani joined the fray they started picking up toys and restraints to use specifically on him.

"He'll be here soon."

Lyo set the box down and picked up the toy that had been resting on the box. A personal favourite of his at the moment: a vibrating inflatable plug.

He grinned widely as he held it up for Maks' inspection.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:35 pm

Maks relaxed back on the couch as he was bound there, at the very least their couch of immensely comfortable.

He kissed the man deeply before crying out as his nipple was twisted painfully.

"Asshole!"

He called out to Lyo as he disappeared into the bedroom.

Maks' gaze trailed over the box as it came into view, his thighs pressing together as the plug was picked up.

"Dani will love it."

He muttered, passing off the threat of that toy, he had a love/hate relationship with it, it was absolute torture for long periods of time.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Lyo shook his head.

"Dani's is in the box." This one wasn't Dani's. Maks would know exactly where it was going if it wasn't Dani's.

"Spread your legs for me."

He leaned down to stroke the toy slowly over Mak's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Maks bit his lip as he eyed the toy, of course Lyo was going to use it on him.

Tentatively he let his thighs part, spreading them for him as his head fell back, his eyes sliding shut in mild dread.

He gave a soft shiver as the toy ran over his thigh, his entrance clenching at the thought of it inside of him.

"I can't wait to tie you to this god damn couch.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Lyo chuckled softly.

"We'll see." It would take a fair bit of convincing for him to allow Maks to tie him up on the couch.

The man leant down to open the box and snatch up a bottle of lube from the top.

It only took a moment for him to prep the toy before he was pressing the slick toy against Maks' entrance.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Maks squirmed a little on the couch while he waited, getting comfortable while Lyo was fussing with the toy.

He didn't want to think about how long he would go with having it inside of him.

The man bit into his lip as the toy was pressed against him, his body tensed for a moment in anticipation before he relaxed a little, he was just going to let his body enjoy the experience of being tormented.

Besides, there wasn't anything he could do about it now.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Maks' relaxed body accepted the toy easily. As it was right now, the toy was slim, only a little larger than the bullet that was pushed inside of it.

Lyo leaned down to press a kiss to Maks' hip before pushing himself to his feet.

"Now, what lovely torture do you want to see Dani suffer through?" Maks would be the most important of the three to get off on this session. He wanted Maks to see a few things that he wanted on top of the few things Lyo already had planned.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Mak's body clenched around the toy slightly as it was pushed into him, it was deceptively small at this point and fitted into his body easily but he knew it wouldn't stay like that for long.

He kissed Lyo back and tried to push up against him, pouting as the man got yo his feet.

"Maybe you should finally introduce him to your one true love."

He replied with a smirk, nodding down toward the knife on the floor.

"I wonder just how much he can fit in his ass...or down his throat..."

He mused with a smirk, he would love to see the man struggle with so much inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Lyo's gaze turned down to the knife and he pursed his lips in an almost pout as he leaned down to pick it up. He ran the pad of his thumb over the blood-stained blade gently.

"It's a hard limit." As with any rough relationship, they had had the hard limit conversation. Knifeplay was one hard limit that Dani wouldn't budge on.

"Stretching him can be arranged, though," Lyo purred.

He ran the back of the blade down over Maks' cheek gently and leaned down to follow the path of the blade with his tongue. But just as his tongue touched skin, the front door pushed open.

Lyo looked up just as Dani began pulling his thin shirt over his head and knock the door shut with his hip. "Hows all, bros?" he asked in his usual lazy drawl as he tossed the shirt aside and swaggered forwards.

"Looking all up and fine there, Maks."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Maks huffed a little at that response, he hated hard limits, between him and Lyo they really didn't have any, the only real limit he enforced and would no budge on was the fact that he only ever allowed Lyo to actually enter him.

Other people could use toys on him, use his mouth for their own pleasure but he wouldn't let them actually fuck him.

Maks gave a soft groan at the touch of the blade and Lyo's tongue.

"CBT."

He muttered softly to Lyo as there was a knock on the door, knowing full well that it was Dani.

"Yo."

He replied with a grin as he nestled in against the couch.

"Man, I am comfy as fuck."

He added with a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:24 pm

"Also something fun to try out," he purred.

Lyo stretched and leered at Dani as the older man's hands descended to his jeans.

"Look comfy as fuck with that hardon, bro. Having fun with that?" Dani chuckled as his jeans slid down over his thighs. He kicked them off, leaving him in just his underwear and shoes.

"Shoes off," Lyo ordered with a grin as he closed up his knife and set it on Maks' bare chest.

"Kick aside the coffee table and kneel there."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:29 pm

"You know how it is with Lyo, he likes it when I'm hard."

So far being hard wasn't bothering him too much, he was use to be hard almost constantly, Lyo was always giving him little touches, saying things to get him worked up when they were alone.

That wasn't to say he wasn't horny as hell.

A shiver chased down his body as the cold metal was set on his hot flesh.

"More fun than you'll be having if you don't hurry up and do as he says."

He chirped in with a grin, Lyo wasn't a patient man when he wanted something badly.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Lyo chuckled softly to himself as he reached down to pet Maks' hair gently.

Dani shrugged carelessly as he shucked his shoes and pushed side the table. He moved to kneel in the space he had made, resting his hands on his bare thighs.

"What shall we play with first?" Lyo asked Maks conversationally.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:50 pm

Maks gave a soft purr as his hair was stroke, it was one of those little things that he wouldn't admit that he liked, but not-so-secretly adored.

He leaned into Lyo's hand as he watched Dani undress and kneel down, a small smirk pulling up on his lips.

"His nipples look like they need some love."

He replied as he glanced down at their box of toys, he knew well enough that they had plenty of clamps for this sort of occasion.

"And you know I like it when you decorate his dick."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Dani rolled his eyes as the two of them talked in front of him like he wasn't there.

"You two are all kinds of kinky," the oldest of the three snorted softly. But he didn't move from his spot as Lyo moved from his spot perched against the couch to get to the plastic box he'd become quite familiar with over the past couple of years.

Ever since he'd become their sort of paid bed-warmer, they'd collected a lot of toys to use against him.

When Lyo knelt in front of him, Dani seized a handful of blond hair and pulled the larger man into a deep kiss.

Lyo returned it eagerly as his hands sought out Dani's nipples.

The brunet gasped loudly into the kiss as he felt the pinch of weighted clamps.

Lyo leaned back to admire the clamps with a little grin, reaching out to flick one firmly, drawing a half-pained whimper from Dani before he leant back against the couch.

"It's a start," he said with his head cocked to the side. A little smirk curled his lips as he reached out between Maks' legs, flicking on the vibrator buried inside of him.

Let the fun begin.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:03 pm

"Pot calling the kettle black Dani, you get plenty kinky when you're with us."

The man had experienced a lot by their hands and this sort of treatment wasn't exactly new to him any more.

A purr sounded in Maks' chest as Dani whimpered, hearing those sounds come from someone else by Lyo's hand was a huge turn on for him.

He moaned deeply as the toy inside of him was switched on, causing him to writhe a little until he could feel it pressing against that sweet spot inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:07 pm

"I'll never be as kinky as you bro's are. Getting turned on by my pain." Dan snorted, though he had very little room to talk. His member was swelling quite obviously in pleasure in response to his own pain.

Something Lyo bought attention to as he palmed the growing bulge in Dani's skin-tight black boxer-briefs.

Dani moaned softly, his hips pressing upwards a little.

"Already getting hard, you little slut. I've only clamped you. You're still dressed." Lyo grinned widely. "If you're this hard now, how hard are you going to be when I bend you over and fuck you like a common whore?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:13 pm

"As if you wouldn't get turned off if you were watching him do it to me."

Maks snorted, Dani could tell them they were kinky all he wanted but it wouldn't change the fact that he was too.

His lips pulled into a grin as he watched the two of them, moaning softly at Lyo's words as he pressed back on the plug inside of him, pushing it deeper, causing his own arousal to twitch in need.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:18 pm

"I'm betting I'll be pretty hard," was Dani's reply.

He was quite a submissive person in body. That much was proof now, as he was knelt perfectly still as his body was being teased, no restraints on him at all.

But he'd never quite gotten the hand of not talking back. His mentality wasn't all that submissive. He chatted back and forth like they were having an ordinary conversation, not like they were discussing his sexual torture.

"If you're not hard, I'll paddle your stones until they're bright fucking red."

That got Dani to move. His thighs pressed together and he writhed in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Maks lay back and watch the two of them with amusement and jealousy, he was stuck tied up where as Dani got to sit there, he had even pulled Lyo closer by his hair before.

Movement was something that he was being denied but he knew that was because Lyo wanted to put on a show and he couldn't be trusted to sit still long enough to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:26 pm

"I might just paddle you anyway," Lyo mused.

A wide grin curled his lips. "And dick-head up there, too, of course." It had been a while since he had paddled anyone. He missed it.

"I bet both of you would enjoy a good paddling."

Lyo laid his hand on the beanie covering Dani's brown hair.

"A nice fucking rough paddling that'll leave you both so fuckin sore you wont be able to sit," he crooned softly.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:39 pm

"I'm surprised you can sit after last time I paddled you."

He muttered with a chuckle, it was a rare event that he managed to out maneuver Lyo's immense strength but when he did he made the most of it.

The thought of being paddled though, it made his thighs press together and he squirmed a little in anticipation of his cheek burning with hot pain as Lyo bent him over his knee.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:43 pm

"I managed all right."

Maks was unforgiving with a paddle. Much more rough than he was himself.

Lyo's fingers slid under Dani's chin, pushing his face up.

"Just one more thing before we can start playing, I think."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:51 pm

"Alright then, I'll be rougher next time."

Lyo had a high pain tolerance, perhaps even more so than himself, if he ever actually wanted the man in pain then he had to put a lot of force into his strikes.

Maks watched with intrigue, idly wondering what Lyo would do next.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:55 pm

"You're gonna have quite the list of things to do when you can finally get me strapped to that couch, huh?" Lyo asked with a grin.

Maks was going to have to start writing a list.

Knifeplay
Major paddling
Teasing and denial
More to be added

Lyo dragged the box towards him and rifled through up until he came up with a device almost exactly the same as the one Maks was currently suffering.

"Show me that slutty ass," he chuckled.

Dani licked his lips as he moved to bend over, presenting his ass to the younger Rus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Watching A Movie
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next