Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Watching A Movie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Maksim

Maksim

[C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Maks groaned loudly as he was pushed into Dani completely, he chewed on his lower lip and looked up at Lyo lustfully, his arousal was encased in Dani's tight body and the toy was vibrating against his member strongly, as well as another still buried inside of him.

He didn't know how long he would last like this, but he doubted it would be long at all.

His body began to rock roughly, thrusting into the man without remorse as he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Dani whined softly as the rough pace started.

"I expected more from you, Maks," Lyo tutted softly.

"Two slaps and a little stretch?" The blond tutted his disappointment softly as he slapped Maks' backside harshly.

"If this is what you think is rough play, I don't think I have to worry about you dominating me like I thought I had to."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:13 pm

Maks yelped as he was slapped and turned up to growl at Lyo, his eyes narrowing.

"He isn't you."

He replied, what he did to Dani differed greatly to what he would do to Lyo.

Lyo deserved the rough treatment and could handle it. What he would do to Lyo were things that the eldest man would not be able to handle.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:15 pm

"He isn't a breakable piece of glass either."

Lyo snatched up the pump and gave it a few ore squeezes, inflating the toy even further inside Maks.

"He enjoys being treated roughly. Sometimes I handle him just as rough as I handle you. The tears that I get out of hi are beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:30 pm

Maks gave a groan as the toy inflated inside of him, a shudder chasing up his body as his entrance was stretched, he really was filled now and he could feel his ring gaping around the toy.

He didn't like having his ability to dominate being questioned, in truth it had been a long time since he had been able to do so.

He wasn't about the let the fact that he was rusty act as an excuse.

Seeing Lyo disappointed in him was like a slap across the face, though, so he couldn't afford not to rise to the challenge.

"You want tears? I'll fucking give you tears."

He replied as he pulled out of the man just as roughly as he had pushed into him, knocking Dani onto his side as he pushed pass Lyo and went to the box.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Lyo's lips curled into an amused grin as Maks' trademark anger at being challenged reared its head.

He watched as Maks jumped up and headed to the box.

Dani pushed himself up to sit and watch Maks warily.

"I wont let him do any lasting damage," Lyo assured, never taking his eyes off Maks. His partner always looked hot when he was angry.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Maks' head whipped around as Dani moved to sit up.

"I put you on your side and I expect you to stay that way."

His words had bite to them now, he wasn't going to be taking shit from anyone, least of all these two.

Reaching back he deflated his plug and pulled it out, dropping it to the floor, he was in charge now and he wouldn't let Lyo's influence cause that to waver.

He looked down at the box and pursed his lips, he didn't need a bunch of fancy toys to dominate someone, instead he simply grabbed a clipped chain and a riding crop.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Dani arched a brow as the clipped tone Maks was using.

"You sure know how to get up and under his skin, bro." His tone was that of awe. He'd never seen Maks so easily riled up before.

Even with the anger in his face, Dani didn't move to lay on his side again. He sat still, one arm resting on a bent knee.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Lyo was the master of knowing how to make Maks tick, it was infuriating in moments where Lyo was purposely being a pain.

Maks walked over, not commenting on the fact that Dani was still sitting up, instead he just lent down in front of the man and clipped the small chain to each of the weights on his nipples.

He let it dangle against Dani's chest as he got up again, walked around him, planted his foot in the middle of his back and pushed him forward roughly, forcing his head to the ground as he pressed his weight against him to keep him there.

Walking back around him Maks put his foot on the chain which was attached to both of Dani's nipples, keeping it firmly on the ground but leaving the rest of his body able to move.

"Ass up."

He ordered, the crop slamming down against Dani's lower back roughly.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:55 pm

Alyosha moved back to lean against the couch so he could watch the show with a satisfied grin.

Dani's lips curled upwards as the chain was attached to his nipples. His brown eyes followed Maks as he strolled around him.

The amused curl of his lips dropped when he was kicked forwards.

In a moment of self-preservation, he didn't move. He was thankful for that when Maks' foot pressed down against the chain. He wouldn't have put it past Maks to force his foot through the chain even if he wasn't on the floor. That would have been painful.

A hiss escaped his lips when he was whipped firmly with the crop.

Maks wasn't playing around now.

He raised his ass and arched his back obediently.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:02 pm

If Dani had resisted again and moved to sit up his foot would have definitely been going through the chain regardless.

Maks smirked as he looked down at the man, the crop moving to hook under his chin, pushing his head up so Maks could look at him clearly.

"Sit up."

He ordered, his foot still on the chain, which was obviously not long enough for him to be able to sit up, and Maks knew it.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Dani arched a brow as he was made to look up at Maks.

It was strange seeing Maks so deadly serious. It was almost amusing. Maks didn't do serious very often so when it did happen, he was either far too amusing for his own good, or almost scary.

Dani winced at the order given, eyes dropping to the floor.

He really wasn't playing nice right now, was he?

Almost hesitantly, Dani pushed himself up until the chains began to pull at his nipples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Watching A Movie   [C][M] Watching A Movie - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Watching A Movie
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6