Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Rasmiran went rigid for a moment as Zuri's lips brushed against his ear and spoke those words.

His cheeks flushed from the thought of that actually being possible now and that stirred something inside of him.

The Vampire winced and gripped his stomach, not game enough to actually touch his pelvis.

"Don't talk like that right now."

He growled, getting hard right now would probably have him in tears.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:27 pm

"Yes sir."

He ruffled the man's long hair playfully.

"I'll give it a few days." And then he was going to play with fire until he got burnt. That was always a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Rasmiran gave a soft sigh as the pain faded and leaned his head against the younger Vampire.

"Thank you for doing this for me."

He muttered, his lips curling up in a soft smile.

He did appreciate it, it hurt but that would fade then he would have a part of himself that had been lost for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Zuri gave a half shrug.

"I said we would try. We were just lucky that my first choice was a good decision. My next plan of action was probably going to get me killed anyway," he laughed.

He was glad he didn't have to resort to that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:35 pm

"What were you going to do?"

He asked curiously, looking up at the man, he didn't like the thought of Zuri getting himself killed in this endeavor, it simply wasn't worth it.

"This may be a sign I have been spending to much time around Succubi and Incubus the last week but I look forward to being able to try it out."

He muttered, nodding down to his pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:38 pm

"Give it a week before you decide to try it out Make sure you're all healed up. Wouldn't want your first experience in thousands of years to be shitty 'cause you hurt."

Zuri's grin turned sheepish.

"I was going to seduce Belial and get him to fuck me, run as soon as he gave me the goods and harvest them for IVF treatment. Then go ask someone else if they thought it was possible to get your dick back."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:41 pm

"With the way it feels at the moment that wont be an issue."

He wouldn't dream of touching it at the moment, no way in hell.

"You don't think he would figure out what you did if the child was born?"

He hoped for Zuri's sake that he would be able to give Tony want she wanted because he was definitely going to end up dead.

"You really would do anything for her, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:49 pm

"Probably." He knew that Belial wasn't dumb. He'd figure it out.

He just hoped that it would be himself in the shit for it, not Tony or the baby.

"Most things. Tony isn't always that great. My little sister can attest to that," he laughed.

But when she was nice, she was the best mother to have. He loved her and would do what he could for that little part of her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:53 pm

"Little sister?"

He asked, he hadn't had a chance to meet anyone else here, he wondered how many people Giacinto had turned to form her little makeshift family.

"Still, it is nice to see someone so determined to at least try to help.

Once I've healed hopefully I can give her what she wants."

He was prepared to try as much as possible to get her pregnant, it wouldn't be easy but to see that cloud of depression fade would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:55 pm

"Another one of Giacinto's children. She hates Giacinto. Refuses to accept any offer to live over here with us."

He shook his head with a fond smile. Imagen really did hate Giacinto. He was glad that she at least tolerated him.

"We'll see how it goes. Perhaps you should just pretend to be enthralled by her instead of outright telling her you're trying to get her pregnant." The man gave a soft, thoughtful hum. "That way, at least, she won't get too disappointed if she doesnt catch."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:59 pm

He pursed his lips a little at that thought but nodded hesitantly.

He wasn't sure how he felt about that, he didn't like the idea of lying to the woman.

It was the best way to make sure he didn't upset her if it didn't work.

"She wont expect more from me if I did that?"

He didn't want to have some delusion of him having those sort of feelings for her if there were none and she did get pregnant, he could be the father but not the husband, not with his emotions how they currently were.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:01 pm

"Of course not."

Zuri grinned widely. "You fall in 'lust' with her and she'll give you all the sex you could desire. She catches, you get what you want and she gets what she wants."

It was a kind of back-handed way of doing things, but if they pulled it off, it would be best for all of them.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:04 pm

He nodded again, it was playing a little dirty but he could do that just in case she didn't fall pregnant.

"Alright, I can do that."

First he had to wait out the week to see if his body could function properly now then he could work toward getting into the woman's bed.

"Do you think this could actually work?"
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:05 pm

"I'm hoping it will."

He really didn't know if it could happen. The last time Giacinto had gotten pregnant was fifteen hundred years ago. That was a long, long time.

He didn't know if the fifteen hundred year gap could work in their favour or pit against them.

They could only hope and wait.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:11 pm

"So do I."

He replied, laying against the bed comfortably.

Even without the thought of the pregnancy he was glad to have his manhood back.

He finally felt whole again and a lot more possibilities were open to him now.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:13 pm

"Well, rest up and we can find out."

Zuri ran a hand through the older Vampire's hair.

"I have to get going. Giacinto doesnt know Im here and she'd only ask questions if she found out I was. I'll be back in a few days to check up on you."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 pm

Rasmiran gave a soft nod as he leaned into the hand in his hair, physical contact was definitely something he had missed immensely.

"Alright then, I'm going to sleep here for a little bit then head back to my room."

He could hole himself up in here for a few days until he felt better.

After all Giacinto knew he was more than happy just curled up reading for the moment, that or he would glue himself to the television in the activity room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour   [C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] I Dont Know You But I Need A Favour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2