Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Morbid Curiosity

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:29 am

"Gluttony's a good vice to indulge in."

Gorging on blood very rarely happened for Zuri. He fed on the girls in the brothel. Gorging on their blood wasn't an option.

Zuri ran a hand through his braided hair, the tips of his fingers stroking over the roots of his hair. "I need to get these redone soon," he sighed. Microbraids took so long to put in.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:33 am

"I suppose so, but my stomach can't hold any more, it would be a waste to force more in and end up being sick."

He had no intention of wasting blood because he couldn't keep it down.

"I'll wait a little while longer before I try to eat more, until then, would it be alright it I lay down?"

He asked, nodding over toward the bed, being active after so long took it out of him fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:37 am

Zuri gave the man an amused little grin. "You don't have to ask to lay down, baby boy. You aren't a servant here. You're a person. You do what you want."

The Vampire laid on his side and patted the bed to beckon the older Vampire to lay down.

"So what's your name? Dont suppose we can carry on calling you Amam."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:43 am

He gave a slightly confused look as to why the younger Vampire kept calling him baby boy but didn't question it, it was endearing enough and he didn't mind the pet name.

He got to his feet and moved to lay down on the bed beside the man, giving a soft sigh and he sprawled out on the comfortable mattress.

"Rasmiran."

He replied with a soft chuckle as he shook his head.

"I suppose you could but I would be obliged to just call you Vampire."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:49 am

"Better than what we've had to sleep on in the past, ain't it?" The comfort of modern beds was almost magical.

"Rasmiran," he repeated, rolling the name on his tongue.

He liked that name. It was easy to purr. His tongue caressed the name as he purred once again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:53 am

"Definitely, I have to admit common luxuries like this are definitely something I am going to enjoy experiencing."

Sleeping on a bed like this each night was going to be heaven.

Rasmir chuckled softly as the man purred his name.

"Better than Amam?"

He asked, looking up at him as he nestled in against the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:57 am

"Wait till you get back to the mansion. The beds are to die for there." More comfortable than here.

"Mmmm," he responded with a little smirk.

"Its a name I could growl while fucking," he admitted. He could definitely cry out that name as he came. It felt nice on his tongue.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:01 am

"I can't imagine a bed being better than this."

He replied, pulling the blanket over himself as he fully appreciated the comfort.

That response caught him off guard a little and he couldn't help the small blush that formed on his cheeks.

Sex was something that had been barred for him for so long, due to the lack of hormones flowing through his body he simply didn't feel sexual desire and rarely felt attracted to anyone.

Still, the thought of himself in a sexual context was a little confronting.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:12 am

"This is shitty and cheap."

Zuri's back arched as he nuzzled into the bed. "The beds in the mansion are like heaven. Not that I get to try them often. I live in a brothel in town. Beds there aren't quite as good."

The Incubus grinned when Rasmiran blushed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:18 am

"It is?"

He asked, looking down at it, it seemed fine enough to him but he hadn't experienced the better side of bedding yet.

"You're an Incubus."

He finally drew the conclusion, that explained a hell of a lot, especially the way the two of them spoke, they were highly sexual beings.

Rasmir narrowed his eyes a little at Zuri, the man knew what he was doing and seemed smug.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:21 am

"Yes. Giacinto's a Succubus."

Another point against her. Succubae found it more difficult than other Vampire subspecies to fall pregnant.

Best warn him now, just in case it did happen.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:25 am

"I see, that makes a lot of sense."

Everything seemed to piece together now, it made him feel even worse for the woman, he couldn't imagine how long she had been trying to fall pregnant.

Rasmir gave a soft yawn, nuzzling into the pillow.

"Polar opposites, sexually at least."

They were highly sexual and he felt nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:29 am

"Its something that she hates at times."

Zuri nuzzled into the cool blankets. "Get some sleep. Tony'll be back soon and then we can get sorted to leave."

The sooner they got home, the sooner he could go to Belial.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:30 am

Rasmir nodded softly and let his eyes slide shut, it had been an eventful day and he was growing tired.

"Good night."

He murmured, despite the fact the sun wasn't even setting yet.

It didn't take long at all before he drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Morbid Curiosity
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: