Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Looks can be deceiving

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:39 am

Demir purred as Doc pressed closer to him. He bit down harder with a pleased purr.

And when his head was yanked back he gave another purr. Now this was looking up.

His hands slid under Doc's shirt, nails dragging roughly down his back as his neck was bitten into roughly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:42 am

A shiver ran through his body as he felt nails on his back, that had always been a weakness of his, he loved that feeling.

Deacon pressed his teeth in deeper as he bit the man, sucking on the trapped flesh with a groan as he slowly let it go, his tongue lapping over the mark he left behind on the man's skin.

His own hips began to move, grinding his crotch up against Demir's body, his arousal more than evident.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 am

Demir let a dark smirk curl his lips as he grabbed the man tightly, flipping their position so Doc was laying on the ground and Demir was hovering above him.

"I would have thought you would know the policy on marks here," he tutted.

While the rule for no marks was only really enforced for the most popular acts, Demir still got pulled up for having marks on occasion.

"Now, how should I punish you?" he asked with a deep rumbling purr.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:47 am

Deacon growled and narrowed his eyes as he was flipped back onto the ground.

He had marked Dario countless times when they had been back here, granted he knew he shouldn't and usually got scolded, it was still fun.

"Don't know what you're bitching about, didn't even draw blood."

He muttered, his voice becoming thicker the more aroused he became.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:51 am

Dario was a different kettle of fish. Dario wasn't a popular act. The head bitch didn't give a toss about marks on Dario.

"Shame you didn't. My wife used to tell me not to open my mouth unless I was going to give my all," he mused. "It meant that if I wasn't going to speak with utter conviction she didn't want to hear what I had to say. But I think not giving your best when marking someone can apply, too. If you're not going to do your best when marking me, don't do it at all."

Demir's hand curled around Doc's throat, constricting slowly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:54 am

Deacon gave a snarl as the hand wrapped around his throat, he didn't trust this man enough to let him play dangerously with his body.

Last thing he needed was to get hurt, or expose himself trying to escape.

His own hand gripped the man's wrist firmly trying to force it away with his neck as his other hand grabbed Demir's throat in return, applying the same amount of pressure as he squeezed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:59 am

Demir's eyes flashed with excitement as Doc's hand constricted around his throat.

This one was ballsy.

He liked that.

His hand slid from Doc's throat as his hips thrust forwards, grinding his barely clothed erection against the Warlock's bare body.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Deacon groaned as Demir ground down against him, he had gone without any attention for a long time now, Dario had been too busy recently.

His hand tightened around the man's throat as his own neck was released.

He had meant what he said about simply taking what he wanted.

His free hand slid between them and pushed Demir's thong out of the way, grabbing the man's arousal and stroking his flesh roughly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Demir groaned softly when the hand around his throat tightened.

His legs moved, kicking Doc's legs further apart as he jammed two fingers into the Warlock's mouth, not caring whether he was being rough or not.

If Doc was going to take what he wanted, so was Demir.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Deacon coughed as the fingers were forced into his mouth, growling around them as he bit onto them firmly.

His legs tried to pushed back together, he didn't want the man assuming he could do anything he wanted at the moment.

He was still pissy about his balls being crushed so being defiant seemed like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:55 pm

With his legs pressed between Doc's thighs, as a result of Doc straddling him a few moments ago, pressing his legs together wasn't going to stop Demir from spreading them.

The man grinned widely as he pulled his sore fingers from Doc's mouth; seemingly unaffected by being bitten so roughly.

His wet fingers pressed to the Warlock's entrance, circling it slowly.

"Will your body betray you?" he asked teasingly, voice slightly hoarse from the strain of the hand around his throat. "Will it enjoy my fingers? Will it clench and throb as I fuck it, even if you still have that anger in your eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:01 pm

"Of course it will."

Deacon snapped back, looking unimpressed. The mind and the body were separate entities, despite his anger, or maybe because of it, his body was needy and desperate.

He could try to say he didn't want the man, but the evidence that he did was currently pressed up against the man's stomach.

"I can't help what my body wants."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Demir grinned widely. "So angry."

He pushed his two wet fingers into Doc's body slowly. The thrusts of his fingers started at a painfully slow pace, pushing all the way to the knuckle before pulling out just as slowly.

"Which is going to beg for more first? The body or the mind?"

Demir leaned over, his tongue teasing a nipple through Doc's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Deacon pursed his lips, of course the man was purposely going to try and make him beg.

He shouldn't have expected anything else from a man who had decided to be cruel right from the beginning.

"I'm putting my money on body."

He muttered with a soft groan as he felt the man's fingers inside of him, pushing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:20 pm

"How quickly will the mind follow suit?"

The fingers continued their slow pace, twisting and scissoring gently with his thrusts.

He was betting on quickly. Doc was hot-headed but hot-headed people cracked quickly under the pressure of greater pleasure being denied.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Deacon didn't answer, he wanted to say his mind wouldn't follow but he knew better, chances were he would crack at one point, it depended how long he was denied pleasure.

He couldn't help but press his body down against the fingers inside of him, he wanted more pleasure than this, he couldn't stand these gentle strokes for long.

Gentle wasn't something he handled well with when he was frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Demir had guessed that. Doc liked it rough. Just like Demir.

So teasing him with something gentle was the best way to go. He enjoyed watching people crack under gentle teasing.

"This isn't enough, is it?" he asked with a pleasant smile. "Your body wants more, doesn't it? Wants me pounding into you. The tear of my teeth, the scratch of my nails. You want me to take you like an animal. Put you in your place like the little sub you are."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:30 pm

Deacon couldn't help but shudder as the man spoke, this was cruel, discussing this stuff while those fingers barely touched him.

Doc could play that game too, as such his hands fell away from the man's throat as his arousal, simply laying at Deacon's sides.

"I think you are fairly harmless kitten, there is not chance of you putting me in my place."

He replied with a chuckle as he looked up at the man, he wouldn't mention that he could tell this one was a shifter, but he couldn't help the small insult.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:37 pm

"That what you think, is it, Doll-face?"

His pace didn't change, but a grin curled his lips.

He found it amusing that people always seemed to think he was hot-heated and so easily manipulated into acting rough. A lot of people tried to get him to speed up his teasing like this.

"I assure you, I'm a real tiger when I'm put in the mood."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:46 pm

"And my body doesn't put you in the mood to be rough?"

He asked with a grin, as he looked up at the man. He knew his body and style wasn't to everyone tastes but he was a fairly confident person.

"That's a shame, I don't see what I am paying you for if this is all I get."

He mused, planting his foot in the middle of Demir's chest and kicking him away as he moved to stand.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Demir shook his head, his mane of hair whipping around him. "It does. I just like seeing people struggle before I play with them."

He slipped back when he was kicked off the Warlock.

"If you leave now, how long will I plague your mind?" Demir asked curiously.

"How often will it return to me? Wondering what would happen if you hadn't kicked me away. Will you wonder how hard I could have fucked you into the floor?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Deacon smirked and knelt down in front of the man.

"Probably a good, long while."

He muttered, sweeping Demir's hair from his face before pressing a heated kiss to his neck and jaw.

"I will most likely find myself wondering that, but the night is young and I still have time to find someone who will fuck me into the floor as opposed to someone who might."

He replied, he didn't want to play games, he wanted to be ravaged hard.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:00 pm

"I hope I bring you a lot of wet dreams." His hand curled around Doc's arousal, giving him a few hard strokes.

Demir grinned as kisses were pressed to his neck and jaw.

"Have fun looking. I'll be around all night if you can't find anyone."

The Shifter tugged sharply at a lock of long red hair, yanking him down into a deep kiss before he pushed himself to his feet and adjusted his thong.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Deacon moaned as he was pumped and his hair was pulled.

He kissed the man back, regretting his decision already but too proud to ask the man not to go yet.

"I'm sure it wont be a problem."

He was sure he could find someone else that suited his tastes. Doc got up and grabbed his clothes, quickly pulling his pants back on.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Demir strolled out of the room as soon as Doc pulled away, a satisfied little grin on his face.

He sidled up to the bar to pick up a serving tray and return to work.

He was flirting with a hot Necromancer who's fingers were teasing at his entrance as he groped him when he caught Doc leaving the hall that led to the back rooms.

He grinned as he scribbled down drink names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Looks can be deceiving
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: