Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Looks can be deceiving

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:37 pm

"I'd guessed that much."

Demir rubbed his thumb against the corner of his lips, licking the blood that he'd collected on the pad of his thumb.

"The fuck's up with your blood?" he asked as he moved to nudge Doc aside, crouching in front of the counter.

He knocked out the wooden panel beneath the counter and reached into the dark space beneath the counter.

His hand returned, covered with cobwebs and holding a key. That key fit into the lock on the front of the counter and a moment later he was hoisting a medical kit onto the counter and unpacking it.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:45 pm

"How am I meant to know?"

He asked, raising and eyebrow at the man. Deacon was a good liar, no, a great liar, he had been living a lie for most of his life.

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a real doctor. Even I don't know what kind of shit is floating through it.

I'd be getting yourself tested though, should have fucking eaten it."

Perhaps the threat of something like HIV would scare the man enough to drop the subject and think about his own health instead.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:50 pm

"I'm a Shifter," the man murmured.

His eyes cut up to Doc and he arched a brow. "It'll take something nastier than HIV to get to me."

This guy had to be supernatural with that sort of blood running through him.

"Right, let me take a look at it." Demir pulled on a pair of gloves from the kit and reached forwards to turn Doc's head so he could get a good look at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:56 pm

"You say that like I am meant to know what it means."
Deacon replied, looking confused.

Of course he knew exactly what Demir was talking about, he had know from the moment the man got close to him that he was a shifter.

If you knew what you were looking for they were easy enough to spot, even in their human form.

Deacon didn't protest as he tilted his head, removing his hand, knowing full well he was still bleeding, he didn't heal as fast as other supes.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:09 pm

"That's bull and you know it."

Demir poked around the wound he had left and gave a little tut. "I did a number on you." His canines had sliced right through layers of skin. That'd have to have a few stitches; especially with how slow it was healing.

"Suppose it was a good thing you dragged me in here instead of someone else."

He turned to the medical kit, returning a few moments later to mop up the blood around the wound.

"Not cleaning it out will do it more good," he murmured softly as he opened up the suturing kit.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:13 pm

"Don't fucking prod at it."

He hissed as Demir looked over the wound, he would have enjoyed this experience if he wasn't trying to hard not to blow his cover.

"If I dragged someone else here they probably wouldn't have mauled me."

He added, rolling his eyes, just his luck he happened to pick up a biter.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:25 pm

"You're kidding, right? We're all animals here. I'm not the worst biter here, either." The Shifter grinned widely. "Ian's a worse biter than me. Enjoys receiving too. You should see his neck after the fact."

Demir picked up a pair of tweezers and the needle.

"This might hurt a bit," he crooned in a way to happy voice as he pushed the needle into the Warlock's skin.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:29 pm

"I should have just stuck with Dario."

He muttered, rolling his eyes, Dario was always a safe bet. The man liked to make him bleed but they had an understanding with one another and the man knew well enough not to ingest any of it.

Deacon grit his teeth and hissed as the needle punctured his skin, the first one was always the worst.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Demir hummed a far too cheerful tune as he sutured up the wound. It only took a couple stitches.

"Do I need to give you the low down on stitches?" he asked as he dumped the used equipment into the sink.

He pressed gauze to the stitches and taped it down.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:52 pm

"Had enough stitches in my time to know it all."

He replied, rolling his eyes, he just didn't expect to end up with stitches after sex....actually, that was how he got most of his stitches.

"Could use a beer though, once I can walk without tripping."

He added as he leaned up against the counter, his bottom half was still bare and his legs were trembling from the rough ride Demir had taken.

Doc could already feel bruises forming on his pelvis from being smacked against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:33 pm

"You have someone to take them out for you or do you want me to do it?" he asked as he pulled off the gloves, balling them up and dropping them onto his used equipment pile.

Demir snorted softly as he began packing up the medical kit again.

"I'd give it a while before you go out there. Get nudged too hard and you're gonna pull your stitches. Then you can stitch yourself up."

He leered at the Warlock's half-naked state as he dropped down to put the medical kit back, locking up the cupboard and setting the board underneath to rights.

"Or we could go for round two. I might be nice enough to stitch you back up again if I'm the reason you pop your stitches."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:47 pm

"I can do it myself."

He replied as he looked down at the gauze on his neck. He wasn't too happy about being stitched up like this, he wouldn't be able to heal himself up properly until he was in the comfort of his loft.

"We might as well make the stitches worth it and go again."

He added with a smirk as he leaned up against the counter and looked over at the man lustfully.

He looked a little worse for wear, he had gauze on his neck and blood staining the front of his shirt but he was no less willing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Demir grinned back widely.

He leaned against the counter, arms crossing over his chest as his gaze swept over Doc slowly.

"Spose we should be a little more gentle this time around."

In a truly insensitive move, Demir leaned forwards and jabbed a bruise forming on Doc's hip fairly roughly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Deacon hissed as his bruise was poked but then moved closer to Demir, pressing his body up against the man.

"Fuck that idea."

He replied before capturing the man's lips and kissing him roughly as his body began to grind against him.

He wasn't here for gentle, even if he was hurt he wasn't going to be having gentle, not in the bathroom of a strip club.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:43 pm

"Shouldn't I be fucking you?" Demir retorted as Doc pressed against him.

His arms slid around the man instantly as he pressed into the rough kiss.

One hand curled into the Warlock's long red hair as he bit into his lip. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:19 pm

"You should be, but for some reason, you're not."

He replied, pressing his body up against the man firmly and he ground against him.

Doc gave a deep groan as his lip was bitten into, returning the sentiment by biting Demir back just as hard, drawing his lip into his mouth and sucking firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Looks can be deceiving   [C] Looks can be deceiving - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Looks can be deceiving
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: