Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

His Dark Secret - a cure?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:35 am

Alexander was still clutching his head, pain coming in waves as his mind once again hazed over in a cloud of crimson.

Images of his forgotten past imerging into the light.

After what fell like and eternity the pain stoped. He opened his eyes to see he was on the ground again, his head bleeding from where his nails had dug in.

This is when he had his sudden realisation..."chandra!" He got up and climbed up onto the roof, searching for something in the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:41 am

Altair blinked, arching his eyebrow higher, and shrugged when he saw the vampire climbing up onto the roof.

to follow, he let his wings grow out of his back, another painful process, bones cracking loudly, making him wince, and he pushed down hard with his wings, propelling himself skywards and flew to the roof and landing silently next to Drago

Chandra?

he looked skywards, like the Vampire, and searched the sky for anything outstanding
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:01 am

Alexander searched the nght sky for what he hoped would be a small speck. But alas it wasnt small. In the distance came a loud roar followed by a jet of flame.

Chandra had finally matured. Alexander sighed and waved to the dragon, as it flew off into the mountains, a small tear running down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:11 am

ah......the dragon.....so will it be leaving you now? or will it come back?

Altair had known about the dragon for a while now, instantly recognising the presence of the creature, but hadn't known it was connected to Drago
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Alexander didnt respond, it was a wonderous momeent for him, full of different emotions that he was glad to show. that dragon had been in his life for almost 300 years and he had always loved it and treated it well. heck even sorinth liked the dragon.

As alexander watched the dragon flying off into the distance he decided to honour it with a little display of his own. he concentrated his fire into his hands and relaesed it into the air in the symbol of the dragon emblem, straight after he used his shielding magicc to contain and preserve the fire in that shape for as long as he could. this lasted aproximately 3 minutes before alexander slumpted and the fire disapated.

"she is free, if she returns it will be because she wanted to"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:57 am

Altair chuckled quietly and shifted his wings a little

such a dramatic pair. you young ones put so much into complicated and flamboyant actions when simple gestures are just as good and may mean more

he tuned away from the sight and rustled his feathers as he fiddled with his pendant

he was very tired now, and wasn't sure if he'd be able to change back just then....Sharifa was going to murder him when he got back
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Altair didnt understand, then again why should he? that 'gesture' and symbol had only been used twice. a hello and a goodbye.

Alexander turned around at that instant to see Altair looking slightly weak and so he smiled, it seemed that he wouldbe able to repay some of the favour tonight afterall.

"here, take back your energy. you need it more at the moment."
Alexander swiftly and confidently lifted Altairs chin and kissed him the energy that was Altairs to begin with slowly seeping back into him from alexander.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Altair swiftly pushed Drago back after giving back the energy and stepped back

though your demon is bound tighter, any energy i recive from you will be tainted and make me very ill. then Sharifa will kill us both. and secondly, don't ever...ever....ever do that again

his tone was cool and sharp. he didn't like the familiarity.
only he and Sharifa had that familiarity between them.

also, i'm aware of the meaning of that symbol. i'm far far older than you think. i can tell you think otherwise simply by your scent. like Sharifa, i'm sensitive to smell, Fledgling.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Alexander bowed his head respectfully and pointed out "that energy has not been touched by me or my demon."
He had learned to store unused energy saftely a while back when learning about magic and controling his fire

Alexander frowned and walked away. -sheesh hes a hard guy to say thankyou to.-

He hoped down from the roof and landed by the door.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Altair rolled his eyes and jumped down, spreading his wings out to slow his decent and landed near silently as he closed his wings again.

be that as it may....i still couldn't take energy from you. Shar's is the only person i can take energy from because of who she is. she's a Healer and Guardian, thus the only one i can take from. you, however, are not, so i cannot take from you.

and he also wouldn't admit that he really didn't want any energy from Drago in the slightest, even if he could take it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Alexander smiled and bowed. "in that case i bid you a good night, and thankyou once more"
with this alexander opened the door and walked through back to the long corridor before turning up the stairs to go to his room, hopefully he wouldnt run into anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Sharifa had finally had a good rest, and was up to look for Altair as he wasn't on his usual perch in their room, and she was curious.

she followed his scent, and was about to exit out into the graveyard when a familiar, but somehow different scent caught her nose.

turning teh corner, she saw Drago, and instantly her fangs were bared, and a near feral snarl ripped from her throat as she scowled.

she could smell Altair on him

you....where's Altair?.....why can i smell him on you? what have you done with him!?

however, not only could she smell Altair on him, but....his scent was different....less tainted. the taint could still be found on him....but it wasn't as strong...something was up, and she'd be getting to the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:00 am

Alexander had just left the graveyard and was on his way to his room. as he turned his corner he spotted an already angry looking Shar.

her reactions were understandable, he and Altair had been with each other.

Alexander waved her off politely and smiled.

"Altair has been helping me...alot. he is safe, just a bit tired, as am i. he realy is an amazing person..if not a bit cold. but then again i cannot blame him for that"

Alexander lent against the wall his hands freely slung by his side as if he didnt have a care in the world at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:07 am

okay......this was unexpected...........she'd expected an attack, like when they first met.

she couldn't stop the blink and her rage was stemmed instantly.

Just then, Altair entered....and Sharifa's anger, though more of a fond and concerned anger, started up again.

he looked worn out, very tired, and was leaning against the wall.......and looking very human except for the wings on his back.

he gaze shifted between the two.

so, if Altair had helped Drago.....that must have meant he deemed the boy worthy of help as he was trying something in the first place....so, judging by the scent, and lack of taint in it....he was trying to bind the demon and sort it out

well...........this is one thorough shock

these thoughts happened in a split second

right, back to being angry at Altair

her razor gaze shifted to rest on Altair

he gulped and looked, suddenly, very worried and uncomfortable, shifting and uncrossing his arms from his chest and holding them up as he sweatdropped.

he was in deep shit
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:14 am

Alexander watched her reaction and then followed her gaze to a worn out Altair as he walked into the room. Alexander nodded to altair before seeing shars angry gaze once more.

He calmly stood up and walked infront of shar before bowing and then walking past her.

he felt that there was nothing left to be said and that Altair being mister 'we have a connection' with shar could talk his way out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:24 am

as Drago walk past, her hand shot out and grabbed Drago's collar before draggin him back.

she held him in front of her, eyes examining him, and saw the binding marks that were wound tightly around him, especially on his arm.

hmm

she nodded her head, and her gaze softened a little before letting him go again smiling just a little.

heh.....well, at least you're not as spineless as i had originally thought...good goin' for actually tryin' somethin' to restrain that bastard of a demon inside you, *smirked a little* Demon Boy.

she then went back to glaring at Altair

YOU however......are in so much shit you're drowning in the sodding stuff! she growled, storming up to him if you were going to do something like this you should have let me know so then i could donate energy to you so you don't pass out! and what are you doing prancing around as a human!? i thought you didn't want others seeing you as one!!! i know i don;'t want them to as it'll just create questions and cause a lot of problems i simply can't be bothered to deal with!!! i thought you were supposed to be the really ancient wise one who's seen all and done all!? yet you can't keep a low profile on this!? *gestures wildly to the terrified Altair who was grinning nervously.

she huffed irritably and spun around away from him, throwing her arms up in the air. she would deal with him properly later

Altair said nothing, simply gulping, knowing that her breaking off after a rant like that was very bad news........he looked to Drago and sighed before tilting his head up and asking what he did to deserve such a Mistress
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:32 am

Alexander willfully let himself be dragged back infront of her and just smiled. she seems confused, and alexander was slightly concerned for Altair after her rant.

he looked at altair just as he cocked his head and as if reading his minds said "you chose her my friend." he laughed then headed for the stairs once more. glad that he was going away from THIS conflict. one that would surely involved a large amount of angry shouting on shars part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

His Dark Secret - a cure?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2