Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

His Dark Secret - a cure?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

His Dark Secret - a cure? Empty
PostSubject: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Alexander had always had a problem with his...darker side, the curse that he had to carry for his entire life (that he is aware of so far). he had had enough of it....enough of being alienate and hurting the people he cared for, because of what was and wasnt him.

Alexander had previously been to the library and read every book on his...affliction he could find. only a couple could help until he found 1 perticular book.

This books was about exorcism and summonings, an intresting book with one inportant chapter: Demonic symbiosis.

It gave alex almost all the information he would need except the last couple of lines were faded and illegible. regardless he continued hoping it was un important.

Alex had no problem procuring the silver chains and locks to bind him, nor the mithril chalk and moonlight. he set up the ritual and mad the approriate incissions to his wristis and let it run freely onto the runes and began to chant.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:17 am

It had been hours since Alexander had starter the ritual but nothing...Interesting had happened so far. it was frustrating to say the least.blood was still trickling from the wounds but in a small and controlled way, the runes were still glowing so the ritual was still going but still no change in Alexander.

The voice inside his head just kept laughing and was so pleased that the last couple of lines were erased as yes they were extremely important.

if nothing happens in the next few hours Alexander will get very annoyed and frustrated.....
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:12 am

Sharifa was currently resting, after giving Valora another blood donation to keep her friend alive, but Altair felt restless, and so had decided to fly around outside.

eventually, he flew over the graveyard and saw that Drago boy.

thought he didn't like him....he recognized the ritual he was trying to preform, and saw that it was a binding to hold in the demon inside of him

however, he also saw that a few lines were missing from the book as well

he chuckled quietly and flew to the ground, just behind the tree line behind the Graveyard...and then did something that only Sharifa had ever seen.

Altair began shifting shape, his wings melting into his back along with the feathers, taking on a human shape, bones cracking and changing as runes glowed over his skin. the air was buzzing with energy, and a faint golden light surrounded him as his beak turned into a mouth, and tanned skin began showing.

when the transformation was complete, instead of a Golden Eagle standing there, there was a young male standing there with golden tanned skin, sharp yellow and wise eyes, longish hair the same colour as his plumage, and angular features. he was well toned and had the air of a very wise and very old warrior that had seen much of everything. he wore simple dark brown trousers and a white shirt; and on his skin was golden tattoos of runes of an old and very much dead language and time.

after a few moments of gathering himself, and rolling his limbs of all the aches and pains, he walked out of the tree line to see Drago looking irritated at the book.

i presume you wish to know the final few lines of that passage....

he looked down at the Cursed One with his sharp eyes, his ancient and powerful air much stronger in this form, muscles moving fluidly under his skin as he walked over to the vampire
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:17 am

Alexander was getting more agrivated by the hour. He was soon to give up, now realising that the last few lines were important.

A small shiver went down his spine and set hims nervea on edge. A feeling he felt only once before. A feeling of power and fear, when sorinth was first bonded with him. He didnt know what this ment but he was wary.

Sensing the overbearing presence ne looked toward where it was coming from to see a young man standing infront of him.

Alexander mearly nodded his responce, unable to respond verbally due to his chanting.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:22 am

Altair nodded, eyes flashing brightly as he looked at the book, and made a chirruping noise, the ink that had disappeared now appearing again in the book, rescribing itself

Altair's runes glowed slightly at the use of power

he then turned his piercing gaze on Drago

boy....this will not be enough to bind your demon......do you wish aid?

he may not like this boy....but unlike Sharifa, he doesn't hate him either.....he just makes him uneasy

so he would help the boy, and hopefully, the demon would be bound properly...if his aid was accepted
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:41 am

Alexanders eyes practically lit up as the last few line became readable again until he realised the morbid truth, he couldnt do it alone.

When the male spoke it was like a too good to be true moment.. But he couldnt turn down the offer... He wasnt just doing this for himself anymore.

Alexander nodded his concent once more and hoped it would work with this strange and powerful male.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:50 am

Altair sat across from Drago, eyes burning brightly, and easily fell into a chant, Runes glowing on his skin and power increasing as some of the swirling designs retreated slightly to allow the power to flow

after a moment, he put a hand on Drago's forehead and chest, over his heart, allowing golden lines to streak down his arms to Drago, spreading out across him and wrapping around him and sinking through his clothes to his skin

Altair was concentrating deeply, still chanting, and let his eyes fall shut as he delved deeper for more power, beginning the bindings
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:08 am

Alexander kept chanting but had to take a deep breath as the strangers hand invaded his chest and head. He felt the warm, raw power flowing into him before a sharp pain in his left arm... Not good. It began glowing and quickly spread across alexanders weakened body, slowling down the invading runes of gold to a snail pace. This was going to be a long and painful process, sorinth wasnt going to go quietly it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:16 am

Altair made a low noise, much like a chirrup again, and scowled

you dare defy me Demon? i may just be a messenger...but unlike you, i'm free. i have more power than you right now

to emphasis the point, Altair released his power more and the gold surged forwards, sinking more into Drago's skin, burning the demon inside, many of the gold runes snaking towards his left arm and coiling around it tightly

Altair new of this demon, and remembered fighting it a while back....but that was many man many millenias ago

Altair would happily kill it now if it wasn't for the threat of killing Drago. he would never kill without a true need
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:47 am

It felt like alexs body was being torn apart from the inside.

Sorinths voice resoating in his head to altair. "Ha a messenger? You will fall before me, you cannot defeat a god! "

Again the blue energy flared up blasting back the strands on the arm and held the rest at an even force.

Alexander was shaking now, a war of two powers being waged inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:52 am

he grinned darkly

did i say messenger? i got a promotion *grinned wider*

with yet another surge, fully removing his bindings, a blind white force shoved back against the Demon, but it put a fair amount of strain on him, but nothing too much

his runes glowed brightly, and the swirling designs that were his bindings now faded as the golden lines on Drago grew brighter and stronger, pushing back against the force of the Demon and went back to coiling around his arms and chest, and this time rooted themselves deeply enough to not be forced away without nearly killing the demon, which would then leave him open to a final attack from Altair to kill the creature without killing Drago
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:19 am

Sorinth cried out in pain but fought on in vain, desperately trying to fight on.

Alexander coiled over in pain and cried out.
"AHH!! stop it!!! If you continue we both die. And i know you dont want that...our deal is still honoured but ..gah! ... I cannot allow u to rome free..."

Alexander passed out from the pain and feel, susended by the chains.

The glow on his arm glowing weaker as if in aceptance.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:26 am

Altair saw the man pass out, and felt the demon retreat hesitantly.

this allowed him to bind Drago fully and carefully, binding the Demon tightly so it wouldn't have any freedom at all in this man, and eventually pulled away as faint golden marks now trace across his skin in a fine webbing of runes and the likes

Altair flopped backwards onto the ground, pulling his own bindings around himself and reigning in his power, reducing the aura he gave out, and was breathing heavily

he wiped his forehead and caught his breath quickly.

with one final sigh, he looked over at Drago, and went over to him.

placing a hand back over Drago's forehead, he gave the boy some energy and erradicated any pain

forgiveness....i didn't mean to cause such pain. but your demon and i aren't on good terms, just as you aren't with my mistress....

he chuckled at the irony. she wasn't his host by any means, but they were deeply connected, just like Sornith and Drago, and like Altair hates Sornith, Sharifa hates Drago
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:53 am

The next thing alexander felt was a small warmth on his body and no pain.. Was he dead? No. He opened his eyes a croaked out a thankyou. His lips parched and fatigued high.

It had been a very streasful time on him, mentally and physically. He chuckled slight and asked "no thats over, dont supose u got anything to drink."

he felt weak and helpless at that moment...but free.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:58 am

unlike my mistress......i don't carry a water bottle around with me....it would be difficult to carry continuously....also, i'm not an elemental either. he paused to look at the man you're even stranger than i first thought. you don't question me or my motives for helping you...you don't even ask my name.

this creature was odd. not many people like him
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 am

Alexander smiled weakly. His head drooping slightly.
"Your motives dont matter, you aided me and so i am greatful. Also the way you speak and also when you were...inside me... I got images and hints.. I know who you are...or at least i think i do. Either way it doesnt matter. I just wish others would be as acepting... No thats not the right word"

Alexander managed to look up and smile before pulling loosely on the chains.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:21 am

Altair looked to the chains and his eyes flashed before they unlocked and let Drago free again

then who am i? also, only a fool care's not for another's motives

he then stood and leaned against a wall, crossing his arms over his chest as he fiddled with a pendant of Feathers and Beads

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:36 am

Alexander sighed while rubbing his wrists. A fool.. Time and time again he had heard those words.

"Then a fool i am altair... A fool who would acept aid and not ask why unless it was important to them to tell me. A fool who has been burdened for too long."

alexander tried to stand but went dizzy and fell back down.
He was veey tired and weak.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:52 am

he sight, shaking his head

don't worry Fledgling. you're not the only one. everyone is a fool in my eyes, but they are all very very young, so i cannot judge them for that. now. you need tending to

walking back over to Drago, he traced a few runes on his skin, and they began glowing brightly

without hesitating or letting Drago have a chance to think, he lifted the vampire's chin and kissed him

however, it wasn't an ordinary kiss as it was to channel energy through to him much easier, and the runes he had traced prior glowed bright as energy was given to Drago.

eventually he pulled away and rubbed his mouth on the back of his hand, not thinking much of such an action. only the young put so much meaning in such a simple act
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Alexander sloly lifted his head to reply when he suddenly felt a pair of soft warm lips press against his. he couldnt move and was too tired to try. to say he was shocked was an understatement, one moment he being called a fool the next he is being kissed? it didnt make sense until he felt the warmth pass from altairs lips to his, slowly giving him strength.

it was not a passionate kiss, kiss a cold, calculated way of transfering energy Alexander concluded, but still he wished it could of gone on a bit longer... after all how many times would you get to touch, let alone kiss a powerful entity such as altair.

when the kiss was finally broken alexandr stood slowly, still a bit wobbly but stable.

"thankyou again.. I hope one day i may repay this kindness"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:01 pm

sighing quietly, he went back to leaning against the wall, and closed his eyes, working on fighting off the slight dizzyness. Sharifa would kill him for exerting himself so much on Drago, so he had to collect himself before heading back to her.

i only do what i must to keep a sort of peace. your demon, if let out, would cause chaos, and give me an awful lot of trouble. he was a pain to capture. and it seems it turned out to be your family line that i had to keep him entombed until i could come back and destroy him. i was rather heavily wounded last time by Sornith, as i was still only a Messenger. i'm still healing as well with Sharifa's aid. her Family is a long line of Healers and Guardians. *grins a little* she may seem like a fool most of the time, but there's a reason i chose her to be the next Guardian and Healer, and also why she's still alive after all she's been through.

he cared not for giving acts of kindness to this boy...only for trapping the Demon further so he can't do damage
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:33 am

Alexander noticed the weaken form of altair but decided not to go over and help. he didnt want to damage altairs pride and was a bit weak himself.

"hmmm it wasnt always my family... i had this curse to save one i loved. and in the end i couldnt even do that...and now im free..for the most part anyway. your wisdom is more than mine, all i see in shar at this moment is an impulsive person, she has her moments when she is a cool calm intelectual but to me she is a quick judger and easy to hold a grudge. if only i had a second chance with her, we might actually get along...maybe"

With this Alexander stood and slowly began to stumble towards the door into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:36 am

yes, she's impulsive, rude, ineloquent at times and quick to judge....but that's due to her history. she once had a Master. he was nice to her and her family once, and she opened up to him, trying her best to not judge him from first impressions, which weren't amazing. he seemed nice enough...but then he turned around and killed her family, after she had been taken away by her predecessor to begin training with me. she went back for a visit and found them dead, and was then attacked and raped by her Master and turned into his 'doll' of sorts. she judges quickly on first opinions now, and trusts only i. she can't even trust the Elders fully even if she's loyal to them. she wouldn't be suprised if they turned on her, and may even expect it.

Altair knew that Shar was gonna murder him for saying this....but, maybe if he knew, he'd understand a little better

also, now that your demon is bound better, and you're working on trying to get rid of it, instead of letting it rule your life, he opinion may improve on you. time is all that's needed. you Vampires have as long as Allah and the other gods and spirits, so you have plenty of it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:52 am

Alexander nodded and muttered in his origins tongue, a free mans language. an ancient one, one he had not spoken in a while and yet it still came fluently.

"si vinxa, vur si tir kampiun. jaka si geou qeleithas waph duulo tenamalo, ekess start anoneth."
it felt wierd to speak like that again, but it gave him a great warmth in him, as if something had replaced the dark influence.

that was when alexander stumbled and fell, his hands cluching his head.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:56 am

Altair arched and eyebrow at this and moved a step closer to see what was happening, and nearly gagged at the tainted scent taht usually came from the demon. seems he lashed out a little. but the restraints will keep him controlled

he watched as Drago clutched his head and waited to see if his help was needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Secret - a cure?   His Dark Secret - a cure? Empty

Back to top Go down

His Dark Secret - a cure?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next