Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Move In

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C] The Move In - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:54 pm

"It's a bad habit."

It wasn't underestimating him; more hoping that he'd settle down and let Lyo do what he wanted.

Wishful thinking.

That was obviously wrong.

His gaze flickered over to Maks at the comment. He always felt a little nervous when Maks called him darling. He expected he'd found the flogger and planned the whip him a few times.

When his eyes settled on the paddle, he froze up.

"Oh, fuck no."

Alyosha immediately began writhing and thrashing, trying to escape from the bonds.

He was fucked.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:59 pm

"Being our first night in our apartment, I don't want to sully it with petty revenge, so I will make sure you get some pleasure out of this."

That didn't mean that it wasn't going to hurt like a son of a bitch.

Maks couldn't help but chuckle as Lyo thrashed about on the bed.

"You wont escape those bonds, you tied them after all."

He added, Lyo was excellent when it came to bondage, Maks wasn't an easy man to keep in one place so the older teen had quickly learned how to tie him down well, and keep him down.

"Try not to bleed on the mattress."

He cooed sweetly before be brought the paddle down onto Lyo's exposed backside, hard.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:03 pm

"You're truly too kind."

Alyosha grumbled softly at Maks' point.

He knew that. Alyosha had gotten very good with bondage over the past couple of years.

Something he was kind of cursing right now.

The man gasped loudly at the impact of the paddle, hissing and gritting his teeth together roughly when the sting set in.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:07 pm

Maks flipped the paddle in his grasp, he was good with one of these, Lyo knew it, that was why he was never allowed to use it.

The man grunted as he stuck Lyo again, this time putting his body movement into it, using a lot more force than he had in the first strike.

"Maybe I should hit you for every time you have used this against me."

That would be a hell of a lot of spankings.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Alyosha gaped as the paddle collided with his backside again.

His skin flushed a dark red and he writhed against the bed a little.

Already he could feel the stirrings of arousal start within him as the burning heat spread over his red skin.

"Fuck, Maks," he grunted softly, hips rocking a little, rubbing his slowly swelling arousal against the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Maks struck him again, and again.

He smirked at his work as Lyo's backside became bright red, glistening with small specks of blood in some spaces.

I'm not ready to fuck you yet."

He mused, rubbing himself through the fabric of his pants, instead he took the ring Lyo was going to put on him and place it on the bound man instead, turning the vibrations up to their highest setting.

"Enjoy."

He chuckled, pumping the man a few times before pulling his hand away.

"Don't come yet, I'm not finished having fun."

With that he stuck Lyo again, this time getting the back of his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:20 pm

"You're a cruel asshole, you know that?" Alyosha asked, gazing up at the man over his shoulder.

But when Maks leaned down to push between his legs, he raised his hips slightly to aid him.

He liked seeing this dominant side of Maks sometimes. It was this danger that attracted him to the younger boy. Maks was a loose canon and he liked seeing him when he finally fired. It was exciting.

That was proved by the wanton way he thrust his hips as Maks stroked him and the soft, breathy moans he gave.

"Who says I'm going to listen to your orders?" Lyo asked with a grin as his hips began thrusting against the mattress again.

Perhaps he would make himself come just to piss his lover off.

Lyo moaned out again as his thighs were paddled.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:27 pm

"Because if you come before I do I am going to leave you tied to the bed for the rest of the week while I paddle your ass everyday until you learn your lesson."

He replied with a grin, he would do it to, quiet happily.

Maks struck the paddle against both of Lyo's thighs, leaving dark prints on both of them with a chuckle.

He loved seeing the man's skin littered with marks and bruises.

"I'm looking forward to entering you when your ass is so sore that touching it will make you hiss.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Alyosha grinned to himself.

"Don't have to try too hard, then, do I? You can be a bit premature at times," he teased. It was a load of bullshit, but teasing Maks about this always riled the man up and he liked seeing Maks flustered like that.

He knew he'd either get a bright red, swearing Maks or a firm kick in the ribs. He hoped for the blushy, angry Maks. He was cuter.

"You planning on fucking me hard, Maks?"

He raised his ass a little, waving it from side to side. "Plan to claim me as your little bitch tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Move In
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: